Im the only non cucked ethnic in existence

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

navigator of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Most of you deathnics are white worshipping dogs with no sense of freedom and think that one day youll be accepted by aryans not happening you delusional shitskin.

@yeeyeeslayer @Gengar @latincell95 @Latinus

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, sub5c3l, dna_cel and 4 others
I'm white and I can fit in all Western Europe. And I don't care and I don't want aproval from anyone.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Same tbh.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Latinus
Most of you deathnics are white worshipping dogs with no sense of freedom and think that one day youll be accepted by aryans not happening you delusional shitskin.

Tagging an abused dog who deepthroats a German white boy in hopes of gaining approval, beautiful.

But he's too low IQ to have any self awareness.

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and wishIwasSalludon
Tagging an abused dog who deepthroats a German white boy in hopes of gaining approval, beautiful.

But he's too low IQ to have any self awareness.
Im not involved enough in .org drama to know who youre talking about? I just tagged other deathnics

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
Im not involved enough in .org drama to know who youre talking about? I just tagged other deathnics

Buflek is a user that advocates for a party in Germany that has heavy prejudice against Arabs. He even calls them kanakes.

Meanwhile this abused dog tries so hard to win his approval and claims he is not like the other sandnigs, he is special.

Screenshot 20240412 235142 Firefox

He craves that BWC, he would continue befriending users that actively demonize his own religion

Screenshot 20240413 000034 Firefox

All this is irrelevant when the subhuman's answer to this question

Screenshot 20240413 000624 Firefox

is this

Screenshot 20240413 000611 Firefox

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and wishIwasSalludon
Buflek is a user that advocates for a party in Germany that has heavy prejudice against Arabs. He even calls them kanakes.

Meanwhile this abused dog tries so hard to win his approval and claims he is not like the other sandnigs, he is special.

View attachment 2856114

He craves that BWC, he would continue befriending users that actively demonize his own religion

View attachment 2856135

All this is irrelevant when the subhuman's answer to this question

View attachment 2856140

is this

View attachment 2856141
Wow your really doing all that, seems I really got in ur abused smelly brown head the other day 🤣🤣🤣

This is sad lol

i don’t blame you tho, curries have been seething for MENAs for centuries

Word of advice, instead of analyzing a random users interactions with other users on an incel forum

focus on showering, using deoderant, 💩 in the 🚽 instead of the floor,

you know, things that will actually better your life

Have a good day 🍛cel

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel

I don’t even think about if I have someone’s approval or not

I just treat everyone I meet with kindness and respect whoever they are/wherever they’re from I find that all my interactions are generally positive doing that

• Love it
I don’t even think about if I have someone’s approval or not

I just treat everyone I meet with kindness and respect whoever they are/wherever they’re from I find that all my interactions are generally positive doing that
unironically based

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer

High IQ post. I am also a self-loving ethnic instead of a self-hating deathnik. I wouldn't even want to change my T50 eyes of death, my shitskin or anything else about me.

• +1
High IQ post. I am also a self-loving ethnic instead of a self-hating deathnik. I wouldn't even want to change my T50 eyes of death, my shitskin or anything else about me.
based as soy as it sounds, theres nothing wrong with not being white

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers