I’m the only person who truly ascended here

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
Only OG’s know my true story. I’m talking those days at 19-21 where I would want to rope everyday. I’d go on tinder and get nothing, literally nothing not even femcels.

To fucking 2x a week consistently, getting thousands of matches etc.

Having a girl travel 3 hours and pay for a hotel to fuck me. Having a girl dress up and shit and give me anal first time.

It’s crazy.

People like criscuck deserve no respect if they are not fraud they always got women? They never struggled? Why tf you niggas respecting people like that. They don’t know the struggle of rotting hard. They legit just joined this forum to flex on you. I joined this forum as a rotter. Not a slayer. Know the difference.

You niggas talk shit about me when i legit did what this forum is meant to be: looks maxxed to a slayer from a rotter.

Fuck you niggas most of you will never ascend you just cry ‘muh don’t look like Lachowski’

And keep worshipping narcy’s like criscuck etc. who secretly laugh at you incels and would shit on you in a heartbeat. Idiots.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, zan, Manletmachine and 16 others
What was biggest thing that made you ascend? Late bloom puberty?

• +1
Reactions: kebab and WishIwasChico
What was biggest thing that made you ascend? Late bloom puberty?
Well I was 130lbs at 6’1 for a long time which was awful bhai I looked really bad I will send in Dm.
That was a big change going from 130lbs to 180lbs. Then I got a good car and job.

So at 19 I was:
130lbs looked about 10, no job, just studying and rotting.

To now: 180lbs, good career, good car, started wearing drip etc. it may not sound a lot but the difference is probs easy 3 points ngl smv wise.

And ye my face looked really young I definitely matured late and roids made me more masc too

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist, latincell95, ElTruecel and 1 other person
Well I was 130lbs at 6’1 for a long time which was awful bhai I looked really bad I will send in Dm.
That was a big change going from 130lbs to 180lbs. Then I got a good car and job.

So at 19 I was:

To now: 180lbs, good career, good car, started wearing drip etc. it may not sound a lot but the difference is probs easy 3 points ngl smv wise.

And ye my face looked really young I definitely matured late and roids made me more masc too
lemme see, also show me updated roid physique

I think I had a pretty big ascension looks wise and body wise, I just haven’t documented it as I deleted all my old pictures because I was ashamed of how I looked

• +1
Reactions: bootydestroyer333
I think I had a pretty big ascension looks wise and body wise, I just haven’t documented it as I deleted all my old pictures because I was ashamed of how I looked
from bad ipd to good ipd, truly one of the best ascensions of all time

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
from bad ipd to good ipd, truly one of the best ascensions of all time
Thanks for saying my ipd is good, but belive it or not my ipd was better when I was a kid bc my zygos haven’t grown in yet

fek i will ascend tbh

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Manletmachine and Deleted member 51465
Only OG’s know my true story. I’m talking those days at 19-21 where I would want to rope everyday. I’d go on tinder and get nothing, literally nothing not even femcels.

Having a girl travel 3 hours and pay for a hotel to fuck me. Having a girl dress up and shit and give me anal first time.

It’s crazy.

People like criscuck deserve no respect if they are not fraud they always got women? They never struggled? Why tf you niggas respecting people like that. They don’t know the struggle of rotting hard. They legit just joined this forum to flex on you. I joined this forum as a rotter. Not a slayer. Know the difference.

You niggas talk shit about me when i legit did what this forum is meant to be: looks maxxed to a slayer from a rotter.

Fuck you niggas most of you will never ascend you just cry ‘muh don’t look like Lachowski’

And keep worshipping narcy’s like criscuck etc. who secretly laugh at you incels and would shit on you in a heartbeat. Idiots.
I will never compete with you that is true, I am happy you did ascend. You give strong ISxP vibes as well, @StrangerDanger weigh in. Although I will never worship someone for the unoriginal achievement of slaying I respect your looks improvements and you getting from a bad place in your life to a better one, that journey is admirable.

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine

It’s crazy.

What changed your results the most? Drip, better pictures or the Mercedes?

What changed your results the most? Drip, better pictures or the Mercedes?
They’re all a combination of each other. The good job led to me getting a Mercedes so they go hand in hand status wise. Same with the drip. The Mercedes and then drip on top multiples itself together status wise.

Getting muscular and roiding led to me being able to wear drip and flex with a Mercedes in my pictures and give off slayer vibes without looking like a twink that’s cringe. All of it combines to give me a certain look tbh. All of it multiples and bounces off each other

• +1
Reactions: latincell95, Mosh12 and aesthetic beauty

It’s crazy.

90% of the people that ascend hard are either late bloomers or slow learners that learned how to eat right and dress 20 years later than they should have. Ascension is extremely easy for stupid people, harder when you've been high IQ since birth. What respect exactly do you think you deserve?

90% of the people that ascend hard are either late bloomers or slow learners that learned how to eat right and dress 20 years later than they should have. Ascension is extremely easy for stupid people, harder when you've been high IQ since birth. What respect exactly do you think you deserve?
Stupid people? Nigga what?

Stupid people? Nigga what?
High iq people recognize the tools needed for ascension early in life so you’re maxed out pretty fast. Dumb people I know don’t know the basics of life and so they make the greatest of ascensions because they started from such a low beginning (from being stupid).

High iq people recognize the tools needed for ascension early in life so you’re maxed out pretty fast. Dumb people I know don’t know the basics of life and so they make the greatest of ascensions because they started from such a low beginning (from being stupid).
You are dumb to say this

You are dumb to say this
Nope.

Mass ascensions require low iq becoming higher iq. Your ascension point will be like a motivated persons every day. If you’re at an ascended point it requires some iq, but all “huge ascensions” will be based off someone who started lower than average iq or motivation. Try to ascend someone who has always had decent aesthetic, body, social skills. It’s not going to be a massive ascension.

It’s really a basic concept. Shouldn’t be hard to figure out.

Nope.

Mass ascensions require low iq becoming higher iq. Your ascension point will be like a motivated persons every day. If you’re at an ascended point it requires some iq, but all “huge ascensions” will be based off someone who started lower than average iq or motivation. Try to ascend someone who has always had decent aesthetic, body, social skills. It’s not going to be a massive ascension.

It’s really a basic concept. Shouldn’t be hard to figure out.
Bro lots of high iq peoe don’t care about their appearance as they know ‘looks are temporary’ for one. So it’s illogical in the long run to focus on it.

Shut up acting high iq fucking idiot

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and TechnoBoss

So at 19 I was:

Are you in the U.S. or Europe?

Bro lots of high iq peoe don’t care about their appearance as they know ‘looks are temporary’ for one. So it’s illogical in the long run to focus on it.

Shut up acting high iq fucking idiot
“Temporary” everything is temporary jfl. What are you gonna start pulling women at the age of 60 when looks no longer matter. Your mind is temporary too and goes around the same time as your looks do. 60 year olds are in cognitive decline sometimes just as fast as their looks and have to cope with their partners having both mental and physical issues at that point. I’m just saying that an ascension shouldn’t be praised anymore that someone who’s always had solid results.

“Temporary” everything is temporary jfl. What are you gonna start pulling women at the age of 60 when looks no longer matter. Your mind is temporary too and goes around the same time as your looks do. 60 year olds are in cognitive decline sometimes just as fast as their looks and have to cope with their partners having both mental and physical issues at that point. I’m just saying that an ascension shouldn’t be praised anymore that someone who’s always had solid results.
Bro is so retarded he forgets that focusing on your looks is a losing game. As you are placing all your value on others, something that will always burn you.

Like I said you are low iq don’t talk to me.

As you are placing all your value on others, something that will always burn you.
You’re low iq if you think becoming good looking is just for other people.

• JFL

So at 19 I was:

Send pics bhai 😍

Cope I ascended in 2016, obviously not to your level

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and latincell95
correct
but only low iq soy faggots "respect" shitty , frauding, characters like him and Soyludon and others
needless to say, nobody here can bs me and expect to pass, and i gave cucksick massive shit, me and others, and he finally left (y) :feelsokman:
the future of this shithole can be bright, if we eliminate the schizos and evil people lol

now send me before and afters in DMs please :Comfy:

• +1