I’m the subhuman Johnny Depp I dc what anyone says

you dont get shit uggo eyebrowless little faggot stop lying. even in ur frauded photos ur jaw looks unaesthetic and retarded

fucking deluded little narcy freak

i would curb stomp you into oblivion for being such an honorless disgraceful little punk

again so glad this forum hates you, ur fucking ugly with ur 0 harmony tomato retard face and you couldnt lose bloat if uou sucked in your cheeks and got buccal fat removal you have such a fatass improperly placed face

have fun dying your eyebrows every week for the rest of your life you down syndrome looking abomination
Did mom not bring you down Cheerios this morning to turn the frown upside down

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and MakinMogReturns
This thread is about me you phaggots. If you fuck so many hoes then share your OF with a free pass

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
Did mom not bring you down Cheerios this morning to turn the frown upside down
it feels good knowing i have way better harmony than you autistic looking retarded pussy narcy

ur bones dont line up at all fucking bloatfaced tard and you have a face that looks like it needs to be shit on meanwhile i look like an NT tiktok boy

fucking sperg loser

funniest part is im not making shit up 💀 dipshit loser

keep crying for me every single day of thhe week, i control you faggot

youre delusional as shit
yes you do, you literally cant provide any proof that you get as many tinder matches as @Erik-Jón. absolutely 0, thats y u r a KHHV at 23. everyones alrdy know what you look like so atleast put some effort into your lies

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: It'snotover and Erik-Jón
I just started both right now.

ill be the 6 foot 4 jacked sub human Johnny depp and niggas on here going to be jealous with their face bones big chins and jaws but still looking like fem boys. Know I’m saying nigga?
Women like prettyboys and indicators of youth.

You look like a 40yr old that's way behind on his child support payments.

• JFL
Reactions: utcrew and Tallcurrycel
yes you do, you literally cant provide any proof that you get as many tinder matches as @Erik-Jón. absolutely 0, thats y u r a KHHV at 23. everyones alrdy know what you look like so atleast put some effort into your lies
if you wanna believe that its fine faggot i dont make shit up on the internet

its clear as day, i can show you the 70 messages i get on instagram of people telling me im good looking and thats not even tinder lets not mention girls message me “wow u are so attractive 😳

how deluded are you? you hate me so much for whatever reason you wanna lie and troll me so badly, u think im a bully meanwhile im nice to literally everybody on here 97% of the time who isnt shitting on me and gaslighting and manipulating me

you are such an ugly little retarded minecraft narrow faced hateful little cuck hope you know this
FE98C0DD 5BAF 4BFF AEAA 456B2DA88984

it feels good knowing i have way better harmony than you autistic looking retarded pussy narcy

ur bones dont line up at all fucking bloatfaced tard and you have a face that looks like it needs to be shit on meanwhile i look like an NT tiktok boy

fucking sperg loser
u can act big with ur words on here and be how giganarcy u want but at the end of the day when you go outside you are just ur average joe and everyone who sees you think you look like shit. you dont get treated with pretty priviledge when u go out like I do, you are just a compensating loser with a huge fucking ego like the mentally abused dog ure

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón
One of the funniest newer users by far. He gives me James vibes 💀. Go out and slay big booty black hoes man

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt and tallnegga
u can act big with ur words on here and be how giganarcy u want but at the end of the day when you go outside you are just ur average joe and everyone who sees you think you look like shit. you dont get treated with pretty priviledge when u go out like I do, you are just a compensating loser with a huge fucking ego like the mentally abused dog ure
I doubt people even talk to this autistic freak

Women like prettyboys and indicators of youth.

You look like a 40yr old that's way behind on his child support payments.
I never claimed to be pulling 18 year old pussy which is what I fucking want I would kill anyone of you to get this. But I’m not a cel and don’t have problems with women(outside of white hoes) or getting laid. And I masc-mog most dudes on this site despite them having better bones than me. I know where I stand bro some I don’t need some spergy autists to rate me in this regard.

Anyways, I just don’t get how I don’t look like Jonny Depp even a little bit.

of course i do faggot, im treated well literally everwhere i go. and you are the giganarcy for assuming anything differently

and you were shitting on me from the beggining unlike chill, likeable, chads like foreverrecession who mog you to shit and can admit im a good looking chadlite

u are a spiteful hateful little cuck with 0 balls and testicals and entirely more narcy than i am, remember that

• JFL
if you wanna believe that its fine faggot i dont make shit up on the internet

its clear as day, i can show you the 70 messages i get on instagram of people telling me im good looking and thats not even tinder lets not mention girls message me “wow u are so attractive 😳

how deluded are you? you hate me so much for whatever reason you wanna lie and troll me so badly, u think im a bully meanwhile im nice to literally everybody on here 97% of the time who isnt shitting on me and gaslighting and manipulating me

you are such an ugly little retarded minecraft narrow faced hateful little cuck hope you know this
View attachment 1920663
the fact that u need to post morphed pics of me who doesbt look like me at all shows how your lacking any credibility, ur driven by emotions dylan. no one thinks ur GL youre not even close to the bar where people notice you, you could maybe get a girl if you put a shitton of effort but youd never get approchaed by any Gl girl cuz ur invisible irl. Anyone walking by you IRL wouldnt glance you at twice, just giggle st your rat profile while walking past u

• JFL
of course i do faggot, im treated well literally everwhere i go. and you are the giganarcy for assuming anything differently

and you were shitting on me from the beggining unlike chill, likeable, chads like foreverrecession who mog you to shit and can admit im a good looking chadlite

u are a spiteful hateful little cuck with 0 balls and testicals and entirely more narcy than i am, remember that
If your a chadlite, @StrangerDanger is a gigachad

Your simply a low smv Birdcel get lost

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger

dont compre yourself to me and @ForeverRecession
we are 1.5 psl higher than you, day n night difference

If your a chadlite, @StrangerDanger is a gigachad

Your simply a low smv Birdcel get lost
literally get compared to gling tiktok boys ALL the time

who are you compared to! WWE wrestlers 💀 you are low smv and look like a retarded ogre without any real dimorphism

you have 0 SMV and are a 0 sex appeal faggot

keep lying to yourself kid i dont know what to tell you, ur just a deluded little insufferable loser and everybody here knows

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel and Erik-Jón
the fact that u need to post morphed pics of me who doesbt look like me at all shows how your lacking any credibility, ur driven by emotions dylan. no one thinks ur GL youre not even close to the bar where people notice you, you could maybe get a girl if you put a shitton of effort but youd never get approchaed by any Gl girl cuz ur invisible irl. Anyone walking by you IRL wouldnt glance you at twice, just giggle st your rat profile while walking past u
💀 plenty here call me chad, just look at my goodbye thread. so many here think im good looking i get it all the time but the fact you have to gaslight is just typical of you so u can keep repeating yourself like a broken record. every good looking user, streege, foreverrecession, looksmax refugee has said im a chadlite meanwhile u remain a hateful little faggot and youre also low iq as fuck and dont know what “morphing” is because its not morphed. you have such a big ass forehead but tiny pea sized brain its unreal. lets not mention your eye is drooping off your face and you have 0 bigonial width and tiny laterally projected zygos. id love to see your invisible zygos from 3/4ths

the original pic without remini looks like shit too you goofy looking cuck and you had to cope by trying to find my worsr angles in motion and lowering my height by 7 inches to win a mog battle. u have 0 honor u spiteful petty autistic freak

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Erik-Jón
literally get compared to gling tiktok boys ALL the time

who are you compared to! WWE wrestlers 💀 you are low smv and look like a retarded ogre without any real dimorphism

you have 0 SMV and are a 0 sex appeal faggot

keep lying to yourself kid i dont know what to tell you, ur just a deluded little insufferable loser and everybody here knows
i get compared to lachowski, shawn mendes, prime bieber, ledger, franco, vinnie hacker etc all the time
yeah by who? lets hear it. someone whose not your momma. you dont get compared to anyone GL unless you find some gullible retard online who you plague with your lack of validation in life to mutter some words out of pressure of some random tiktoker with brown eyes and huge schnoze. no one has ever complimented you irl except family members dylan boy

• JFL
i get compared to lachowski, shawn mendes, prime bieber, ledger, franco, vinnie hacker etc all the time
yeah by who? lets hear it. someone whose not your momma. you dont get compared to anyone GL unless you find some gullible retard online who you plague with your lack of validation in life to mutter some words out of pressure of some random tiktoker with brown eyes and huge schnoze. no one has ever complimented you irl except family members dylan boy

Can we see a video of you or not?

Only shithole living ethnics compare that bird looking freak to anything

also lets not mention your tiny narrow abysmal palate and fucking 6 tooth smile holy fuck what a retard this kid is thinking hes some chad
955737EB F386 4FA9 AFEE 41DDAFF4BD34

even in 60p still looks like a fucking mouse fave with 0 bones

looks like a melted retarded

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Erik-Jón
Can we see a video of you or not?
he’ll never show a video of himself unlike me, he hides behind his best pics like a cucked retard and giggles when at least i post other shit than 2 pictures and frauded 3/4ths mirror pics

Bros post vids of face or this is a bitch made argument.

also lets not mention your tiny narrow abysmal palate and fucking 6 tooth smile holy fuck what a retard this kid is thinking hes some chad
View attachment 1920666
even in 60p still looks like a fucking mouse fave with 0 bones

looks like a melted retarded
You can’t cope that @StrangerDanger mogs you to the next millennium

• +1
Subhuman Johnny Depp

• +1
Reactions: Geist
Subhuman Johnny Depp

Subhuman who would clap your cheeks in prison, and…. You would like it.

Post vids of face or gtfo that’s my reply to you phaggots from now on

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
You can’t cope that @StrangerDanger mogs you to the next millennium
he looks goofy as shit and like a little mousefaced cuck with a 6 tooth smile and 0 palate width just like you

fucking autistic looking nerdic joke

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Erik-Jón
he looks goofy as shit and like a little mousefaced cuck with a 6 tooth smile and 0 palate width just like you

fucking autistic looking nerdic joke
Keep coping you bird brained freak

Haha your a ugly khhv

Keep coping you bird brained freak

Haha your a ugly khhv
its comical how u both have to stick together to gang up on one person in EVERY argument. two pathetic little peanut brain retards cant even fight their own battles

little brothers in arms. so cute

fucking goofballs

• JFL
💀 plenty here call me chad, just look at my goodbye thread. so many here think im good looking i get it all the time but the fact you have to gaslight is just typical of you so u can keep repeating yourself like a broken record. every good looking user, streege, foreverrecession, looksmax refugee has said im a chadlite meanwhile u remain a hateful little faggot and youre also low iq as fuck and dont know what “morphing” is because its not morphed. you have such a big ass forehead but tiny pea sized brain its unreal. lets not mention your eye is drooping off your face and you have 0 bigonial width and tiny laterally projected zygos. id love to see your invisible zygos from 3/4ths

the original pic without remini looks like shit too you goofy looking cuck and you had to cope by trying to find my worsr angles in motion and lowering my height by 7 inches to win a mog battle. u have 0 honor u spiteful petty autistic freak
some autists called you Chad cause you kept pressuring them with

That remini pic is indeed very inaccurate, the upscaling is shit. I downscaled a pic of Chico and ran it through remini and he looked like a completly different person
Some autists on here called you Chad here in the moment to make you stop bothering them for validation and you take it a face value. how come if ur a chad that you dont live a chad life? why do you live with your mom and is a 23 Y/O khhv wageslaving at amazon for 19$ a hour. why dont you get treated like a chad IRL and have to resort to getting validation online? exactly you know urself that ur not Chad cause there is nothing chad about you and if u hypothetically were it would mean shit cause urnt benefitting at all from it socially thats why u r an abused dog. ill make a TRM post with ur face and u will see how right I am

• JFL
its comical how u both have to stick together to gang up on one person in EVERY argument. two pathetic little peanut brain retards cant even fight their own battles

little brothers in arms. so cute

fucking goofballs
Maybe if everyone didn’t hate you someone would come to your aid

• +1
Words without vid of face means you’re a pussy

The black version of yourself is truecel you are saved by skin color

This thread is about me you phaggots. If you fuck so many hoes then share your OF with a free pass
I would show vids of me fucking but im a minor so no i got like 4 saved in my icloud rn

The black version of yourself is truecel you are saved by skin color
A black version of me would masc mog even more, and I wouldn’t have a 8 inch dick I would have a 12 incher. So I don’t know about that one.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and MakinMogReturns
Maybe if everyone didn’t hate you someone would come to your aid
only your gay boyfriend who youve pmed for months now comes to ur rescue you you fucking dickless little freak continue to cope
brutal unlikeablepill
im very likeable and people say ur retarded all the time yet you only like to focus on the negatives about me becuase youre a narcy cuck who wants to see me at my worst

ur insufferable and a little pussy

fuck yourself and your ugly mother till you die you punk ass little faggot. i literally dont even mention you first and im constantly in your head rent free never forget that you cant stop talking about me

u are a weak minded pussy

• JFL
only your gay boyfriend who youve pmed for months now comes to ur rescue you you fucking dickless little freak continue to cope

im very likeable and people say ur retarded all the time yet you only like to focus on the negatives about me becuase youre a narcy cuck who wants to see me at my worst

ur insufferable and a little pussy

fuck yourself and your ugly mother till you die you punk ass little faggot. i literally dont even mention you first and im constantly in your head rent free never forget that you cant stop talking about me

u are a weak minded pussy
I’ve never once heard people talk bad towards @StrangerDanger

Haha your such a ugly loser hahahahah, holy fuck I can’t stop laughing at your face ahahahaha

• +1
A black version of me would masc mog even more, and I wouldn’t have a 8 inch dick I would have a 12 incher. So I don’t know about that one.
cope cope and cope this is you
142CE448 E4D2 42E9 ACB9 5DED85F0F157

A white version of me is jimmy falon a black version of you is one of jeffery dahmers victims

I fucking hate how this site saves what you were typing before

• +1
A white version of me is jimmy falon a black version of you is one of jeffery dahmers victims
Jeffery Dahmer would be my bottom bitch in prison and real life lmao.

• JFL
A more serious question is why

That is me but let’s be real, in real life you look like a little girl compared to me even with your cat eyes
Real life I pull prime white JBS your the uncle who molested them at 8 we are not the same.

Real life I pull prime white JBS your the uncle who molested them at 8 we are not the same.

I rather be the uncle who doesn’t look like someone who will come out in their early 20s and admit they like sucking big white cock while looking at their masc white face with those pretty cat eyes

we are not the same

I rather be the uncle who doesn’t look like someone who will come out in their early 20s and admit they like sucking big white cock while looking at their masc white face with those pretty cat eyes
Your typing like you want to fuck me 😭

this is me as a white man
5AB7859D 578B 4931 A492 748C6B53F20F

You as a black man
No Way Lol GIF by Bernardson.com