I’m the subhuman Johnny Depp I dc what anyone says

lol wtf that dude hella looks like me. That’s not me dude I promise
P1ahJRX_d.webp

Bro, you too look exactly the same :ogre:

He has a similar posting style to you and you both use Imgur, so I'm pretty sure he is you

P1ahJRX_d.webp

Bro, you too look exactly the same :ogre:

He has a similar posting style to you and you both use Imgur, so I'm pretty sure he is you
He is probably Balkan like me too. We look alike. I need to get a haircut like his again though. This super long hair is making me look like a femboy

Stfu faggot this was already said like 3 times you brainlet bitch
Then you deserved to be called a retard subhuman 😝
Lol let’s see it then? You’re probably some 190 pound lanklet
Jfl if you think you can fuck anything other than twinks, roasties and niggers while looking like this. Shit-tier clavicles and collagen + pear-shaped head + norwooding. You look like a 45 year old Italian New Yorker who owns a pizza shop.

Yeah bro just blast roids and train your neck :soy:

I swear to Allah I will fucking behead your Jimmy Neutron looking ass before I left this material world. I won’t forget your face you fucking gorilla.

Then you deserved to be called a retard subhuman 😝

Jfl if you think you can fuck anything other than twinks, roasties and niggers while looking like this. Shit-tier clavicles and collagen + pear-shaped head + norwooding. You look like a 45 year old Italian New Yorker who owns a pizza shop.

Yeah bro just blast roids and train your neck :soy:

View attachment 1922180

I swear to Allah I will fucking behead your Jimmy Neutron looking ass before I left this material world. I won’t forget your face you fucking gorilla.
Shit tier clavicles? I am wider shoulder wise than the most gymcelled phaggots at the gym who mog me muscle wise. You’re just a complete idiot lmao. My bi-delt is probably twice as long as yours.

You would get your twink ass ravaged if you tried to do a damn thing lmao. Shit down little twink ass faggot and send me some ass pics. I height mog you, I frame mog you, and I dick mog you.

• JFL
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
Shit tier clavicles? I am wider shoulder wise than the most gymcelled phaggots at the gym who mog me muscle wise. You’re just a complete idiot lmao. My bi-delt is probably twice as long as yours.

You would get your twink ass ravaged if you tried to do a damn thing lmao. Shit down little twink ass faggot and send me some ass pics. I height mog you, I frame mog you, and I dick mog you.
The fact that you couldn’t refute my point of not being able to fuck JBs was all I needed to know. Thanks, you stupid fuck. I will throw you some grapes from heaven as I fuck my harem of houries while you burn in hell and suffer the wrath of Allah for eternity.

The fact that you couldn’t refute my point of not being able to fuck JBs was all I needed to know. Thanks, you stupid fuck. I will throw you some grapes from heaven as I fuck my harem of houries while you burn in hell and suffer the wrath of Allah for eternity.
also dndr

I can get absolutely get 18-20 JB if it’s a girl part of a friend group I know. And it’s come close many times but I don’t want their parents going after me. If it’s out in public most people don’t feel comfortable around me because I probably look like an autistic Jeffrey Dauhmer until I turn on my fake happy side and get them to losen up.

• JFL
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
I can guarantee you would never keep the same energy if I was in the same room with you lmao

I enjoy the autism, imo it's charming. I'm comfortable with my looks, and I know they could improve, so why get butthurt about it?
I was just toying with him cause when he got rated HTN out of the blue he got mad aggresive

Don’t hmmmm me I frame, height, dick and v taper mog you at 20+ bodyfat

Wait till I’m 12 percent bitch I’ll take your ass cheeks anytime I want

I am the recessed nightstalker 6 foot 4 Johnny Depp boyyyyyy