E29569AC E9E9 4343 A733 C53FD3A18E3C

rate morph of u

Attachments

• EFB976AC-32AC-498A-8383-53CE708AB4C8.jpeg
    EFB976AC-32AC-498A-8383-53CE708AB4C8.jpeg
    958.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Squirreljak and reptiles
Can a man be happy without marrige at 50 ? I have to get used girls are bitches today
You can be happy with whatever you convince yourself to be happy with tbh. There are people in prison who are living(by their own words) good lives. You can’t be NT for this to work though. Kinda have to be fucked in the head a little

• +1
Reactions: MatheusCqb
Frame morph doesn't make sense, I'm hunched over in this pic. Eye area morph is good and so is chin. But I wouldn't trade jaw height for sharper gonions.
Your original chin is better too the big one looks strange like that vibe

You look nordic even accounting for your recessed face your phenotype is not depps depp looks more southern european mixed with native american

You look nordic even accounting for your recessed face your phenotype is not depps depp looks more southern european mixed with Native American
Loool I look nothing like a Nordic phenotype

Frame morph doesn't make sense, I'm hunched over in this pic. Eye area morph is good and so is chin. But I wouldn't trade jaw height for sharper gonions.
was kind of an accident because i was trying to morph your neck bigger and fucked it up a little and i mostly just gave ur chin more squareness width
Your original chin is better too the big one looks strange like that vibe View attachment 1921866
stop coping hes male model trying to perfect himself to the best possible version so he can be successfull. just look at tyler mahers chin or sean opry

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: MatheusCqb and tallnegga
was kind of an accident because i was trying to morph your neck bigger and fucked it up a little and i mostly just gave ur chin more squareness width

stop coping hes male model trying to perfect himself to the best possible version so he can be successfull. just look at tyler mahers chin or sean opry
Neck morph is also weird at that angle since my head is forward. You'd have to have a Tyson level neck for it to show in that pose. But yeah, that square chin and ear morph is LEGIIIITTTT. the only way it could be better if it was a cleft chin kek

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19157

Chico is not like opry and still mogs some shit breaks your harmony stop coping with strong points with no harmony

• Hmm...
I already understand this looks shit after 3 days on the forum way better than most phaggots here.

It’s all about Harmony + Bones + masculine Look

You need all three to look good and be a top tier model.

Some dudes with great bones look too fem

Some dudes who have good harmony lack bones

You cannot be missing one of those elements they are all equally important

I already understand this looks shit after 3 days on the forum way better than most phaggots here.

It’s all about Harmony + Bones + masculine Look

You need all three to look good and be a top tier model.

Some dudes with great bones look too fem

Some dudes who have good harmony lack bones

You cannot be missing one of those elements they are all equally important
Almost impossible dudes here trips a lot bruh wtf PSL is the most subbjetic thing I ever seen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
nothing about you is similar to johnny depp

youre just the subhuman

no offense bro
Says the worst shit in the world

"No offense bro"

• JFL

"No offense bro"

I don’t mind it. I just don’t like people without balls who will say that but never post a video of them in the worst lighting possible showing every flaw. He won’t even show me a vid of his face. Asked like 30 times, pussy booiiii

• JFL

"No offense bro"
he literally called himself a subhuman in the title

whats the difference anyways between being a normal subhuman and a subhuman version of someone

same shit different words

• JFL
Reactions: lonelycurry
I don’t mind it. I just don’t like people without balls who will say that but never post a video of them in the worst lighting possible showing every flaw. He won’t even show me a vid of his face. Asked like 30 times, pussy booiiii
why the fuck do you want to see me so badly holy shit, theres shit loads of other people on this thread saying the same thing. wtf do you want from me

why the fuck do you want to see me so badly holy shit, theres shit loads of other people on this thread saying the same thing. wtf do you want from me
I already told you what I want. Face vid bitch boi

I already told you what I want. Face vid bitch boi
i thought this thread was "all about you" yet now youre begging to see a video of my face for no apparent reason. strange ol' guy

i thought this thread was "all about you" yet now youre begging to see a video of my face for no apparent reason. strange ol' guy
Yeah I’m allowing it this time though.

Don’t worry homie got all the permission in the world, to post vid of face. Under strong lighting no dark vids

Man, you actually live in a nice house while I could have sworn you live in a trailer park. please do something about your low-class redneck look.

Why are you making morphs of him?
He didnt ask for it
You are fueling his BDD

Luckily he is mentally sane enough to not threaten your life bcz of it unlike somebody else
I enjoy the autism, imo it's charming. I'm comfortable with my looks, and I know they could improve, so why get butthurt about it?

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Man, you actually live in a nice house while I could have sworn you live in a trailer park. please do something about your low-class redneck look.
On it starting today.

If I get back to 12 percent body fat, get eye fillers, clear up my skin, and get a better haircut that suits my face I’m just a normie tier dude with height and race halo. Continue improving physique and get to 240-250 lean I can also have ripped tall fag halo as well. Im okay with that.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
Don’t hmmmm me I frame, height, dick and v taper mog you at 20+ bodyfat

Wait till I’m 12 percent bitch I’ll take your ass cheeks anytime I want
I frame, dick, whorecount, and heightmog you at 19 with 15% bf. You lost again oldcell! 😳🫵

Aren't you from TA? :ogre: I remember you