I’m the subhuman Johnny Depp I dc what anyone says

this is me as a white man View attachment 1920688
You as a black man
No Way Lol GIF by Bernardson.com

That dude is also a framecel, and has a tiny head which is the opposite of me. You’re bad at this my nigga. Couldn’t even choose a nigga who looked like me

That dude is also a framecel, and has a tiny head which is the opposite of me. You’re bad at this my nigga. Couldn’t even choose a nigga who looked like me
Can you blame me? Your face is very hard to replicate, I couldn’t find one even if I tried son.

Can you blame me? Your face is very hard to replicate, I couldn’t find one even if I tried son.
He also has big ass eyes for his face and I got small eyes. You chose a dude that’s the complete opposite of me. Never try this again lol

Im the htn johnny depp

I just started both right now.

ill be the 6 foot 4 jacked sub human Johnny depp and niggas on here going to be jealous with their face bones big chins and jaws but still looking like fem boys. Know I’m saying nigga?
ur like 30 dude on looksmax.org JFL

There is a johnny depp look alike here who needs a rhinoplasty I forgot his user tho

Aren't most of your peers settling down by now and getting fat and ugly?
Nope. Most of my friends aren’t even married yet. I’d say like 20 percent. Most are alcoholics or in prison.

Fuck my peers though. I already didn’t take care of myself in my 20s at least I can try in my 40s just for myself not only for foids.

I look like the dude smashing your moms hairy curry pussy with my big white cock. Curries can’t judge white men correctly tbh only your women can
Keep coping u look like an incel and I mog you

Facially you are LTN

Yup and the only thing keeping me from just being a normie is being 20+ bodyfat.

Lose weight, build more muscle, clear up my skin and I am a normie white man who is 6 foot 4 and mogs curry frames back to India.

You can be PSL 8 curry manlet but in the real world that will not translate into slaying as much Pussy as a normie tall white guy

Normie built tall white guy who is masculine*

Y
Yup and the only thing keeping me from just being a normie is being 20+ bodyfat.

Lose weight, build more muscle, clear up my skin and I am a normie white man who is 6 foot 4 and mogs curry frames back to India.

You can be PSL 8 curry manlet but in the real world that will not translate into slaying as much Pussy as a normie tall white guy
ou are not White

I think the only way you could look less like Johnny Depp is if you were black.

well, you two share at least one trait: a small baby chin

You have a deformed recessed small skull
Ok I’m tired of all this subjective bullshit. Post measurement of your skull going around your browridge. I have a 24.5 inch head. I guarantee you’re like 20-22 max

U need to try looking more approachable, cause ur face is naturally mad and being 6'4 with the face of a hitman girls are gonna be terrified

Ok I’m tired of all this subjective bullshit. Post measurement of your skull going around your browridge. I have a 24.5 inch head. I guarantee you’re like 20-22 max
And I can prove that with pics and vids. What you got small peanut ass head nigga
Birdcel cope

U need to try looking more approachable, cause ur face is naturally mad and being 6'4 with the face of a hitman girls are gonna be terrified
That’s what I tried doing with this haircut but it’s making me look like weird af
Birdcel cope
post it lol. I can go first if you scared. Look kid I have the wrong proportions but I skull mog (size wise) most of this site.

I ccan make u fuck some friends of mine

Yall niggas beating a dead horse fr @fucclife is at thr very least a HTN and in some pics even Chadlite. @StrangerDanger you need to use your Harvard Jock pheno for good not evil. Be humble :feelsbadman:
B98A7D14 5A5B 4887 BCC6 024689DE6D5A

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: It'snotover, StrangerDanger and Deleted member 19157
Yall niggas beating a dead horse fr @fucclife is at thr very least a HTN and in some pics even Chadlite. @StrangerDanger you need to use your Harvard Jock pheno for good not evil. Be humble :feelsbadman:
View attachment 1921816
he is evil and takes advantage of the fact that i have BDD

Man why are these fem boys talking about themselves in my thread

I feel like you would do great in ethnic countries

Man why are these fem boys talking about themselves in my thread
fuck, cringe ass old man. ur not masculine because you look 45 years old

fuck, cringe ass old man. ur not masculine because you look 45 years old

I guarantee I masc mog you into oblivion in real life lol. Let’s see what you look like

I guarantee I masc mog you into oblivion in real life lol. Let’s see what you look like
yes you masc mog me wow🥰 u r so masc and strong

dont steal my women please

tbh more I study this shit more I saw a lot of things ppl here think its beautiful is just an exaggeration of some characteristics they say that people are beautiful for some good characteristics but without any harmony many of the notes given here are for exaggerated characteristics without taking into account the most main thing harmony, i`m 100% sure 80% ppl rated HTN is no attractive Irl here