I’m tired man. I finally understand how a girl would make no difference in my life.

if i met a girl as a shit human as me id be so turned off
I’d be turned on tbh girl version of me prob doesn’t exist though

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Your problem is that you do not see yourself as someone worthy of love. Softmaxx, hardmaxx, but don't give up. I'm glad to hear you IQmaxxed and gymmaxxed, but I'm guessing your life has been so self deprecating that you no longer believe that you are worthy of love.
I get it, I feel the same way, but I'm doing whatever it takes to get that back. Good luck brother, and God bless you in your pursuit of happiness.

• +1
make a purpose broski. My purpose right now is to Moneymax to get LL. Maybe you can use this as your purpose for now. You and me are not so different. I'm a manlet and also an ethnic, so make a purpose and work toward it.

Sound track to the thread

I can’t understand how people manage to talk to another person for whole days.

I usually don’t talk at all, you might not understand so let me say it again:
I go days without opening my mouth, not talking to anyone.
I actually thought that liking a girl and messaging her would help, but even tho i haven’t experienced it other than with girls on dating apps, i really get bored quickly of them.

The moment i jerk off, i stop checking messages at all. That says a lot about me and made me understand one crucial factor about my self:

I don’t care about social connections or love, my body just feels the need to release cum every now and then to feel complete.

I always knew it, my mom always told me i was an heartless monster, and so my friends i used to have.

I’m actually just a heartless demon, i don’t care about my family neither. If they were to die tomorrow i would shake it off after a couple of minutes to plan my next move to survive on my own.

I’m pretty sure this has been due to my upbringing: i’ve been bullied for my skin color and ethnicity since i was 5 years old. I needed to put up fights to defend my self, and that only made it seem worse to my teachers since they already thought I was aggressive because of me being arab.

I’ve always been alone since i was born, i was born because my brother wanted a brother. My mom and dad didn’t actually want me as they were planning on having only 1 child. That’s probably why i’m ignored and hated rn.

I hate them too, i don’t like them at all.
They made it always seem like i deserved to be bullied by them, that i deserved to be treated like shit.

One crucial event was my first love i had at the young age of 12.

She brutally rejected me for being short and fat.

My best friend at that time told me he was gonna help me, until i found out he was trying to hook up with her the whole time.

That left a scar so deep into my heart that i genuinely felt less love for everyone, then i got rejected another time, and another time again, and another, and another….

They left nothing into me, i’m just an empty shell of the human i was.

I have nothing left to live for realistically.

I cope by thinking that i’ll ascend and make money to make everyone and my family regret abandoning me.
In reality, no one will care. My family will probably leave me be and the girls and fake friends i used to have will have found their true love by then and they won’t even remember who i was.

I’m pushing through 1 last year of my life, 2024 will be the end of it all finally.

I tried so hard until now, i lost 20kg of weight and went from fat to shredded.
I became more intelligent and read a lot of books, i trained and became stronger mentally and physically.

I endured the pain of rejection and approached girls and became more NT and less inhibited, after the covid raped my inhibition and NTness.

I went from no one, to no one.

People still look at me but they see nothing behind my eyes. Those black deep eyes, a girl once told me it was like i wasn’t looking at her while we held eye contact.

“it’s like you are looking past me, at something else”

Idk what these eyes can actually see, but what i see is nothingness.

I will never have a kid, and if i will, that means i’ll be the most ruthless monster ever.
I don’t want anyone else to feel what i feel.

You guys always laugh at me for being 24/7 online, while this is the only place i can talk even tho my mouth is still closed.

I’m truly alone, and connections and people only fade away after a matter of time and they don’t matter.

I hope i’ll speak to god once i’ll die, i want to ask him why did he want me to live this way.
Why didn’t he help me when i needed it.

I can’t cry anymore, nothing is left in me other than hate for this world.

Why did i turn this way, that’s what i’m wondering. I just wanted to be an astronaut when i was a kid, and go to the moon and explore space.

While now i just wanna hang from a cord lifeless.

Thanks for reading, this was just some venting. It’ll be here once i’ll do the deed.

Pseudo.

How arab looking are you ?

The moment i cum inside a whore or my hand, i stop checking messages, stop caring about a girls existence

made me understand one crucial factor about my self:

I don’t care about social connections or love, my body just feels the need to release cum every now and then to feel complete.

• +1
didnt u say that u get girls

bro look at the date of the posts jfl this is so old
literally like few months. Nothing couldve significantly changed lookswise, were u just a mentalcel then

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and nofap
literally like few months. Nothing couldve significantly changed lookswise, were u just a mentalcel then
i was the biggest mentalcel, i got diagnosed

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39692 and nofap
I’m was going to tell you to it’s over for you and to end it ASAP
But every line you’ve written could have been typed by my own incel fingers

I feel the exact same way as you do, a empty shallow man with 0 interest in people or human connection and with only one goal, too release sperm inside fat bbw pussy

• +1