IM TIRED OF BLACK WOMEN

KING REIDYZ

KING REIDYZ

ALLAH IS BLACK 😎
Sheboos are the lowest form of human to exist on this planet. They are parasitic like most women, but ten times worse because of their attitudes. I haven't even heard a man say he likes black foids in years now since most men turn towards latinas and they're now starting to realize how insufferable they are.

They serve no value in this world other than to annoy, they love being defiant for the sake of it whether they are your cashier, subboridate or are being arrested.

Why can't we beat women back into their place like the good ole days? At least then, they'd have more control. If they want to act like primates, they should be treated as such.

Every study and statistics shows that they are on the bottom of the totem pole but act like they're 'kweens who don't deserve to be taken to a chain restaurant'. This especially goes for the dark skin ones who tend to be the most aggressive and combative foids of them all. They have more testosterone than a weight lifter since I've met weight lifters on steriods who are less angry and get into less fights than these sheeboo monkey whores.

Most of them are fat, ugly, rude, wear ridiculously long nails, eyelashes, and someone elses hair and love to pull up the race card when they don't get their way. By God, of all the foids in the world, they're the most stuck up.

They have the audacity to claim white foids want to be black so bad but then they wear blonde wigs, Brazilian hair, colored eye contacts, and put lighter skin niggers over darker skin ones.

They all want 6'0+ Tyrone with his shit and success together with no redeemable wife qualities. They want this only after getting knocked up with 8 little monkeys by 3 Tyrones at a higher rate than most other toilets on the planet.

They should all be rounded up and sh*t like the disgusting animals they are.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, not_ovER, Zeruel and 5 others
Dnrd arab aunties mog

• Love it
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
Dnrd arab aunties mog
Ong , Polynesian aunties too bro
Happy The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air GIF

• WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj and kebab
most black women are king von only

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, datboijj and KING REIDYZ
most black women are king von only
KÎNG VON , I hate this guy

only me can have a name of this caliber

the Title KING is only reserved to me

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Sheboos are the lowest form of human to exist on this planet. They are parasitic like most women, but ten times worse because of their attitudes. I haven't even heard a man say he likes black foids in years now since most men turn towards latinas and they're now starting to realize how insufferable they are.

They serve no value in this world other than to annoy, they love being defiant for the sake of it whether they are your cashier, subboridate or are being arrested.

Why can't we beat women back into their place like the good ole days? At least then, they'd have more control. If they want to act like primates, they should be treated as such.

Every study and statistics shows that they are on the bottom of the totem pole but act like they're 'kweens who don't deserve to be taken to a chain restaurant'. This especially goes for the dark skin ones who tend to be the most aggressive and combative foids of them all. They have more testosterone than a weight lifter since I've met weight lifters on steriods who are less angry and get into less fights than these sheeboo monkey whores.

Most of them are fat, ugly, rude, wear ridiculously long nails, eyelashes, and someone elses hair and love to pull up the race card when they don't get their way. By God, of all the foids in the world, they're the most stuck up.

They have the audacity to claim white foids want to be black so bad but then they wear blonde wigs, Brazilian hair, colored eye contacts, and put lighter skin niggers over darker skin ones.

They all want 6'0+ Tyrone with his shit and success together with no redeemable wife qualities. They want this only after getting knocked up with 8 little monkeys by 3 Tyrones at a higher rate than most other toilets on the planet.

They should all be rounded up and sh*t like the disgusting animals they are.
Yeah, its funny when i go to work with train there is always the group of black girls who scream the whole time. Last time an old woman asked them if they could be more silent, the niggers started attacking the old woman verbally.
Another story: When i was 14 i used to work in my holidays. I needed to help kids building a house. There was a nigger girl in my group which had only one task. Her task was to bring me Screws and Wood. So i could do the walls.
I ended up doing everything myself bc she would just sit around and look tik tok. When i said that she should work she just roasted me.
The worst part is that i smoked za during work, and she snitched it and thats how i lost that job. At least i got enough money from this Job to buy me a new tomos...

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and fuxkdakikez
Nicki minaj nicki
IMG 7671
black women>>>>>

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
Yeah, its funny when i go to work with train there is always the group of black girls who scream the whole time. Last time an old woman asked them if they could be more silent, the niggers started attacking the old woman verbally.
Another story: When i was 14 i used to work in my holidays. I needed to help kids building a house. There was a nigger girl in my group which had only one task. Her task was to bring me Screws and Wood. So i could do the walls.
I ended up doing everything myself bc she would just sit around and look tik tok. When i said that she should work she just roasted me.
The worst part is that i smoked za during work, and she snitched it and thats how i lost that job. At least i got enough money from this Job to buy me a new tomos...
Fuck them