i’m too high inhib to text back when my grandma text me

isis_Bleach

isis_Bleach

sigma
Joined
Oct 15, 2020
Posts
30,680
Reputation
41,002
im scared of what she will think
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lefty Rankin, Resonance and Jiozz
Was about to say she wont bite, but wasnt quite confident in that
 
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
I NEED TO ESCAPE LOW CLASS IM COOKEDS
Well I have some threads on how to do it but it's like almost impossible.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: pexy
Well I have some threads on how to do it but it's like almost impossible.
ITS JUST OVER HAHAHA

JUST ACCEPT LIFE

GOON AND ENJOY

,AYBE ONE DAY ''BUT ITS UNLIKELY
 
d

how do i escape high inhib ? i already got the class part taken care of
You need to actually become really good looking and socially central first. So then girls don't scare you.

Same goes for anything. You'll be high inhib when you think uncertainty can only harm you.

If you know a situation will go well, or that you can control/influence outcomes to even a decent degree, along with repeat exposure to whatever it is; you just won't be high inhib over time.

That's probably the truth tbh ^
 
i already got the class part taken care of
wait nigga what? Have you got me on discord? Or shoot me a DM here.

What social class are you? What you mean it's taken care of?
 
You need to actually become really good looking and socially central first. So then girls don't scare you.

Same goes for anything. You'll be high inhib when you think uncertainty can only harm you.

If you know a situation will go well, or that you can control/influence outcomes to even a decent degree, along with repeat exposure to whatever it is; you just won't be high inhib over time.

That's probably the truth tbh ^
well I’m bad looking genetically so I can’t do much about that. idk what socially central means but i havent talked to anyone in 4 years. like I don’t know how friends are supposed to talk to each other because I’ve never had a friend
 
  • +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
wait nigga what? Have you got me on discord? Or shoot me a DM here.

What social class are you? What you mean it's taken care of?
i got a big inheritance and my family is well off
 
well I’m bad looking genetically so I can’t do much about that. idk what socially central means but i havent talked to anyone in 4 years. like I don’t know how friends are supposed to talk to each other because I’ve never had a friend
Start making small steps on improving yourself! Then take more and more. Make yourself your main project.
 
Start making small steps on improving yourself! Then take more and more. Make yourself your main project.
I already did that but it didn’t help that high inhibition.
 
im scared of what she will think
Lol, I used to point out hot girls on the television while watching with my grandma and say things like "I would bend her over and fuck her so hard. Grandma I'd grab her by the hair and shove her face is the ground while I'm fucking her pussy. And after getting done I'd thow her in a ditch."
 
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Lol, I used to point out hot girls on the television while watching with my grandma and say things like "I would bend her over and fuck her so hard. Grandma I'd grab her by the hair and shove her face is the ground while I'm fucking her pussy. And after getting done I'd thow her in a ditch."
well ur a giga bull
btw how was the meth ? you feel better yet ?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
well ur a giga bull
btw how was the meth ? you feel better yet ?
I ain't been done that for over a month. It was goid though. Shit, a good three month binge on uncut crystal.
 
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
after 8 years sober is crazy
I didn't want to fuck with it in USA cause of the Fent. Here i just wanted one last dance. The kid will remember and that will be a good lesson for him. If I were to keep doing it though then It wouldn't be any good for anybody.
 
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
same i find it awkward to say smth to my grandma bc she might judge me
rarely eat with my parents too lately to avoid having to talk with them
 
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
same i find it awkward to say smth to my grandma bc she might judge me
rarely eat with my parents too lately to avoid having to talk with them
yeah im like this with everyone. i cant even hold a basic conversation.
 
yeah im like this with everyone. i cant even hold a basic conversation.
same i dropped out school a year ago bc i couldn't handle it i can't communicate for shit either always overthink on possible outcomes
 
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach

Similar threads

real_rxz
Replies
4
Views
25
real_rxz
real_rxz
Nyrо
Replies
10
Views
43
lebanesedude
lebanesedude
antatrik
Replies
0
Views
23
antatrik
antatrik
BubbsyInnit
Replies
2
Views
45
itsover74
itsover74
n2on
Replies
6
Views
44
HOMEUni
H

Users who are viewing this thread

  • shortcurry375
Back
Top