Imagine becoming a famous YouTuber not for the sole purpose of pushing an agenda

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
If I had a successful YouTube channel, I’d consistently upload bluepill content until it grows to a certain amount of fame and then rapidly release a plethora of extreme blackpill and inceloconservative videos. The whole point of the channel would be to get popular from bluepill content just to suddenly switch it up to spread hyperblackpill to as many people as possible before it gets banned.

It baffles me that there aren’t any known cases of this happening (as far as I know of). If there are, post them below.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Fooking disappointed at Wheat Waffles that he didn’t turn into Incel Shapiro Tate TV when he hit 100 kilosubs.

Fooking disappointed at Wheat Waffles that he didn’t turn into Incel Shapiro Tate TV when he hit 100 kilosubs.
Fooking disappointed at Wheat Waffles that he didn't fix his cuck faggot voice when he hit 100 kilosubs.

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
LOL

• So Sad
shapiro is hero

Just sell your soul already. Selling your soul metaphorically means conforming to something your spirit disagrees with. Like an actress invited to the producer's hotel room. And so he tells her, "I'll give you the leading role after you deplete the contents of my ballsack into your belly." He then whips his penis out. She does just that.

She sold her soul.

Or having a job and dreaming of a promotion. And one day, you're finally given that promotion. And your boss says, "Now I want you to fire these people." He gives you the list. You know these people. They're good folks. They have families. They go to church. And then he hands you another list, "These are the replacements." So you fire those good folks and meet the new employees. They're all faggots and arrogant overweight atrocities.

You sold your soul.

• Woah