Imagine doing tinder as a manlet

G

Gosick

Kraken
like you meet up with the chick irl and she notices how small you are, she would instantly regret it and would want to leave asap.

you cant really put your heght in your bio on tinder if its sub 6ft since its usually a turn off.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and Deleted member 1464
like you meet up with the chick irl and she notices how small you are, she would instantly regret it and would want to leave asap.

you cant really put your heght in your bio on tinder if its sub 6ft since its usually a turn off.
Only thing that matters is your face and frame talking from experience

i still wish someone would tell me what sort of tinder pictures i should put up

theres lots of frauding tinder manlets. jfl they wear 5'' lifts then when they walk into the room with the grill they take their lifts off and sink to the floor but by then the grill is already horny and ready to bang so she bangs manlet chadlite because of his good looking FACE.
imagine doing tinder as an ugly subhuman, you wont even get matches. jfl thats why i dont have tinder. the only validation im destined to receive is from the alerts and notifications from autists reacting to my posts on this site jfl

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3123, Deleted member 2012, Jagged0 and 1 other person
theres lots of frauding tinder manlets. jfl they wear 5'' lifts then when they walk into the room with the grill they take their lifts off and sink to the floor but by then the grill is already horny and ready to bang so she bangs manlet chadlite because of his good looking FACE.
imagine doing tinder as an ugly subhuman, you wont even get matches. jfl thats why i dont have tinder. the only validation im destined to receive is from the alerts and notifications from autists reacting to my posts on this site jfl
Heigh is cope

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
5'' lifts
Tyuijtuyi

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and SayNoToRotting
height is cope for tinder. however, height is everything irl. jfl ive seen many lanklets with gfs even though they were sub6
Height is cope irl too,lanklet means nothing, gl starts from 5psl. Also having gf is nothing impressive every cuck can have gf. Slaying hot foids is what does matter

• Hmm...
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos
Height is cope irl too,lanklet means nothing, gl starts from 5psl. Also having gf is nothing impressive every cuck can have gf. Slaying hot foids is what does matter
this, every guy can get a gf

I can get three or four 3-4/10 girlfriends on top of my head without putting any effort but I dont take them serious, I know I have all the power and even if they cheat on me it wont hurt me. Its such a bad situation that if I get drunk I risk of spouting everything I think and let everyone know how I don't consider her good looking, inevitably lowering my status as an asshole and other hot stacies cutting me off completely for being such a loser

But put a 6/10+ upperclass girl and I'm her dog overthinking every move and trying not to lose her, even more if I know there's like 10 other guys who want her

Even though I know I should focus on girls that want me which then will boost my chances with stacy from preselection and them wanting to mog my girlfriend.

Last edited:
if your sub 6 psl or even 5 psl, tinder is hell for you tbh

i still wish someone would tell me what sort of tinder pictures i should put up
no selfies, no shirtless pics unless you have a good body and at the beach or smthin. One good photo of your face to start, edit if you want but lightly. A photo with a few people so they know you have friends. Then other good photos of yourself/doing something interesting like a hobby you have (playing guitar etc.). Photo of you with a pet. All good, try to get 4-5 in total. dont make your bio serious or long and only list height if you are 6ft+

no selfies, no shirtless pics unless you have a good body and at the beach or smthin. One good photo of your face to start, edit if you want but lightly. A photo with a few people so they know you have friends. Then other good photos of yourself/doing something interesting like a hobby you have (playing guitar etc.). Photo of you with a pet. All good, try to get 4-5 in total. dont make your bio serious or long and only list height if you are 6ft+

thanks for the advice, but if all that is needed then i'm fucked