Imagine if the earth actually was flat…

D

Deleted member 23324

Silver
And all this time the government has been psyoping us and making a mockery of flat earthers to steer people away from believing it.

It reminds me of the vaccines. The media would shit on anti vaxxers and make people think they were stupid for their theories, but now we’re seeing many people die from the recent one.

The government is either lying about the earth or it’s not and the more you look into NASA the more inconsistencies you will see with their “evidence”

What difference would it make for you if the earth was flat?

What difference would it make for you if the earth was flat?
A pretty big difference actually. Knowing the place you live has been lied about since the day you were born. I would consider that a pretty big deal.

It would make you realize how easy it is to deceive the public and make you question what else is a complete lie.

All of scientists and “authority” being in on this lie, the whole study of astronomy which is studied and taught throughout universities worldwide being based off a complete lie, but presented as the truth. That would make you question everything else around you, because if they could fake that what else can they fake?

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
A pretty big difference actually. Knowing the place you live has been lied about since the day you were born. I would consider that a pretty big deal.

It would make you realize how easy it is to deceive the public and make you question what else is a complete lie.

All of scientists and “authority” being in on this lie, the whole study of astronomy which is studied and taught throughout universities worldwide being based off a complete lie, but presented as the truth. That would make you question everything else around you, because if they could fake that what else can they fake?
But does it fill your stomach, does it give you a roof over your head and does it give you health?

It’s totally irrelevant for humanity to know what shape the earth has

And all this time the government has been psyoping us and making a mockery of flat earthers to steer people away from believing it.

It reminds me of the vaccines. The media would shit on anti vaxxers and make people think they were stupid for their theories, but now we’re seeing many people die from the recent one.

The government is either lying about the earth or it’s not and the more you look into NASA the more inconsistencies you will see with their “evidence”
Debunking Eric Dubay's 200 proofs the earth is not a spinning ball - http://200proofsthatericdubayisaliar.blogspot.com/

Debunking Flat Earth Misconceptions - https://flatearth.ws/

you're allowed to reproduce? some world we live in.

There are worse lies trust me. Literally everything

That's true. In the Middle Ages, those who learned the truth about the shape of the Earth were burned at the stake. One of them was Giordano Bruno. I could also mention Nicolaus Copernicus, Galileo, Johannes Kepler and other astronomers who fell victim to the church inquisition...

And do you have any evidence? If there was such a conspiracy, someone would finally expose it.