imagine in 20-30 years

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

life could be a dream… on amphetimines
when you have completely forgot all the time you have spent on this forum, and are with your wife and kids.

then a man pops into your mind. an ethnic man, and you think to yourself. “who in the absolute fuck is this guy”

IMG 4945

you remember that man is named FunkyFlamingo. a bloated man that was on the same forum as you as you wasted your youth away rotting.

however this triggers another memory of a guy. an uncanny black man with white features. what the fuck is happening
IMG 4946

you then remember the sites name. looksmax.org. you decide to log back in and there he is. FunkyFlamingo at age 65 still asking if he is bloated
IMG 4949

and an older blackgymmax, who sucked the whole moderatoring crews cocks twice to get unbanned. now has a body count of 7 depressed young men which he bullied to suicide. he has now finally reached a manager position at planet fitness.
IMG 4950

sorry i’m bored

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 8uAte, Funnyunenjoyer1, kas589 and 35 others
I want to smoke weed with @NorwoodAscender

• +1
Reactions: say∅, ElTruecel, Mr_Bombo_mogs and 1 other person
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 8uAte and Charisma
when you have completely forgot all the time you have spent on this forum, and are with your wife and kids.

then a man pops into your mind. an ethnic man, and you think to yourself. “who in the absolute fuck is this guy”

View attachment 2972705

you remember that man is named FunkyFlamingo. a bloated man that was on the same forum as you as you wasted your youth away rotting.

however this triggers another memory of a guy. an uncanny black man with white features. what the fuck is happening
View attachment 2972711

you then remember the sites name. looksmax.org. you decide to log back in and there he is. FunkyFlamingo at age 65 still asking if he is bloated
View attachment 2972715

and an older blackgymmax, who sucked the whole moderatoring crews cocks twice to get unbanned. now has a body count of 7 depressed young men which he bullied to suicide. he has now finally reached a manager position at planet fitness.
View attachment 2972721

sorry i’m bored

Caging at the old funkyflamingo

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, halloweed and NorwoodAscender
This kind of event is so mind blowing when it happens. It's like a strange vivid deja vu

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and NorwoodAscender
@ElTruecel @PsychoDsk @Azonin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 8uAte and ElTruecel
By 2060, FunkyFlamingo will be a fully white Demigod

View attachment 2972705

View attachment 2972711

View attachment 2972715

View attachment 2972721

sorry i’m bored

Funkyflamingo at age 65 be like: rate me after waking up on the right side of the bed on a blood moon having a banana for breakfast.

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and halloweed
Funkyflamingo at age 65 be like: rate me after waking up on the right side of the bed on a blood moon having a banana for breakfast.
"Do I look bloated here?"

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
After getting fired from planet fitness, I don't think blackgymmax will be becoming manager in this lifetime

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: butterworld and halloweed
BrahimBoss: Dead at 35 attempting to leanmaxx, overdosed on DNP

• JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
@ggg.tv🤫 @shizuku11111 @TechnoBoss

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 8uAte and TechnoBoss
@Charisma was it you that was previously at 10% bf or something? I can't see the post. And if it was you how many kilograms did you weigh?

• +1
Reactions: Charisma and NorwoodAscender
Old funky is gonna be my new av

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
bump

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte and say∅

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
@Charisma was it you that was previously at 10% bf or something? I can't see the post. And if it was you how many kilograms did you weigh?
70 kilos, I deleted a post

• +1
Reactions: halloweed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back