In the era of Instagram and TikTok, youthfulness will be valued absurdly more than it has ever been

the next o'pry

the next o'pry

MM’s makes MM’s
I was talking to a friend who used to be a member of this forum, he was well a well known user who deleted his account and he wrote me something that I thought was worthy of becoming a thread, so I asked him to develop his idea further:

—————

Gym culture has developed a negative reputation so bad that it is comparable to how India's culture stains onto every Indian man even if they are Western-born.

If you tell someone you are an avid gym-goer they will associate you with several unattractive characteristics simply because that's what gym-goers are perceived as. They will assume you're narcissistic, which is the only unattractive dark triad trait you can have as a man, a loser who has no accomplishment in lives and use your progress at the gym as a measure of such, a friendless perv who wears dirt, old clothes that don't fit while you perv around staring at women's ass who everyone thinks is above your league but you're too much of a social inept that you're unable to realize that.

I live 50m away from a gym and I'm yet to see ONE single man who doesn't fit into this stereotype by the way they look, whereas I've seen women that look much more presentable.

If we are being honest, this is exactly how it is ANYWHERE in the world, the gym is filled with genetically inferior men trying to "cheat the game", the same way men thought they'd be able to cheat it if they studied Game to seduce women. The same way that incels on Looksmax nowadays believe they will be able to attract women once they get surgeries, not realizing that surgeries had little to do with the very few examples of "ascenders" they have.

But to them, falling for these traps feels good because "I'm working hard on something, I'm progressing, look!"

You won't see the same trope practicing other sports because they are usually way crueler than the gym in terms of being a reality check...

Do you have a small ribcage, narrow shoulders, and short arms? Good luck lasting more than a month in the swimming club.

You can't breathe properly, have short arms, and have weak facial bones? Good luck lasting more than three months in a boxing or muay thai gym once your coach makes you spar with your classmates who have better genes.

This last one reminds me of when I had to spar a guy at my boxing gym when I was a complete newbie with only about 3 months of training while he must have had at least a full year of training. The entire sparing was basically his coach screaming in his ears because he couldn't defend himself or attack me while praising my performance. The reality is that it had nothing to do with technique, I was just at least 6in taller with possibly 8in larger wingspan and a better-developed face that allows me to breathe better.

This is the type of reality that the LONERS who frequent the gym will never face because they live in this complete delusion and void of real-life feedback.

This is why you see articles and women themselves saying they like men who practice contact or team sports other than anything else, it has NOTHING to do with the sport itself but the fact that your GENETICS ARE PUT TO TEST on them, something that it will never happen in the gym.

Even fit women don't like gym rats... JFL

There are a lot of people who let themselves be deluded by the idea that they can somehow reshape their body into a more attractive version of it if they build enough muscle mass, which is a ridiculous fantasy to have. One example is that horrendous thread by @Ada Mustang on the BoB forum:

1) No comment on those horrendous morphs of Lachowski...

2) Comparing someone during early puberty against early adulthood does not prove your point.

3) He ALREADY IS gymcelled and, despite that, his body still looks repulsive!

4) The bideltoid morphs only prove that bone structure is what matters.

5) Google "The Rock age 15" if you want to see what he'd really look like.

If you google "Gym transformation" you'll see that every example of "ascension" falls into one of the three: a) The person was FAT or extremely underweight; b) They use early puberty pics for comparison; c) they took copious amounts of steroids.

The first one is obvious why the person ascended, they simply revealed the bone structure and/or muscle insertions.

The second group simply developed their bone structure

The third group is locked in a small niche

If you are very low body fat and at a proper weight, gaining more muscle mass WON'T ASCEND YOU. I look just as good at 70kgs and 10% body fat as I looked at 83kgs and 14% body fat (The Next O'pry can confirm that I basically have a muscle development similar to male models like Marlon Teixeira, Corrado Martini, and Moritz Hau)

Your muscle mass beyond baseline is barely 10% of how attractive your body will look.

No gym for bones!

C18BE4AF 4054 44B3 AB30 9AB34355192C

TLDR
In the era of Instagram and TikTok, youthfulness will be valued absurdly more than it has ever been.

Also, I believe this is what an attractive male body will be from now on:

AC518973 6187 4B07 B9D9 FB236B119C8E

Muscle size will be out. Muscle leanness/separation will be in.

And a lean body resembles someone in their early 20s, whereas a big, muscular physique automatically makes you look late to early 30s immediately

Any person would associate this with the body of someone who is in their 30s... but he's only 23yo

4C4427E7 B123 4A1B A83A C800754285AE

Not just that, a body like this will attract more men than females

@disillusioned

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: CT03, Deleted member 24221, Deleted member 27772 and 30 others
Can you give us some more ideas of what people who have left this forum think?

Does corrado martini have brown eyes? If so he’s the same colouring as me, actually my hairs way lighter. Lifefuel

After autistically analysing couples on my university campus I have come to a conclusion.

The prerequisites for getting a GF:
1) Be lean
2) Have clear skin with good skin texture

That's literally it. I don't have 2) so it's almost improbable for me to get a GF, even though I am average-looking.

In order of importance in finding a partner:
1) Facial averageness. Harmony of features
2) Youthful features. Good undereye and plump lips
3) Height
4) Dimorphism of the FACE. Only a bonus. Facial averageness way more important
5) Frame. Only a small bonus
6) Personality. Doesn't mean anything. Literally don't be a sperg. That's it.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BongMog, Yerico7, Deleted member 27772 and 17 others
Don't look like a tren monkey (y). The easiest solution to this is to just train natty and remain lean. (Low dosage steroids are also ok). You cannot go wrong training your body (IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE AT THE GYM).

Face > Body but having a nice body is a huge halo. You get alot of respect from guys when your big.

^Tren Monkey. Still gets bitches but he is "too big". He has the male gaze physique.

^Peak Natty. Really nice physique. You get all the halos of being big without the failios.

^Lean Physique. Really nice and achieveable in a reasonable timeframe.

^Twink model. Low appeal despite "muh face". (De poot only appeals to PSL autists ngl. There is a reason this nigga only has 7k followers on IG).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24221, Deleted member 18890, Yuya Moggershima and 15 others
Someone had to say it, no gym for ur bones

Only gym ascension is from roids and if the guy has good insertions, I have good insertions and just hit my bench press a few times a week and girls like my body although I want to get bigger to dominate other males

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 16110 and the next o'pry
JFL at saying roided body makes you look older while completely disregarding face. Having 30 yo meathead looking body is completely irrelevant if you face is prettyboy tier.

4148006.png

img

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member, copemaxxeer and 1 other person
JFL at saying roided body makes you look older while completely disregarding face. Having 30 yo meathead looking body is completely irrelevant if you face is prettyboy tier.

4148006.png

img
Jeff Seid is the male gaze. Not that much appeal to girls. Prime David Laid was a chad prettyboy though.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 16110, Deleted member and 4 others
at the end of the day, its face and height. Roidmaxxers usually are ugly and / or bloated. and a big physique usually means high bodyfat. a jeff seid body will always be ideal :smonk: but a skinny chad mogs a roided normie with jeff seid body

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer, Yerico7 and the next o'pry
After autistically analysing couples on my university campus I have come to a conclusion.

1) Be lean
It's over for me. :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: XOX and rand anon

1) Be lean

That's literally it. I don't have 2) so it's almost improbable for me to get a GF, even though I am average-looking.

In order of importance in finding a partner:
1) Facial averageness. Harmony of features
2) Youthful features. Good undereye and plump lips
3) Height
4) Dimorphism of the FACE. Only a bonus. Facial averageness way more important
5) Frame. Only a small bonus
6) Personality. Doesn't mean anything. Literally don't be a sperg. That's it.

• Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
the gym is filled with genetically inferior men trying to "cheat the game"
there’s also plenty of chads who work just as hard as anyone. Most people who are passionate about lifting long term are that way because of intrinsic motivators

another shit thread that could have been avoided if op wasn’t too scared to go to the gym

• +1
Reactions: StacyCorruptor, Daniel Plainview, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Also this video is a joke that someone cut off and took out of context on purpose to trigger people. Imagine actually falling for the bait like a room temperature iq moron

Jennifer Lopez Reaction GIF by NBC World Of Dance

Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards
Simon Cowell Reaction GIF by America's Got Talent
Clap Good Job GIF by Team Coco
Standing Ovation Nbc GIF by The Voice
Ryan Gosling Clap GIF
Will Smith Applause GIF
Batman Clap GIF

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
This website is full of water posts. Did guys here walk blind through their whole school life?! Young girls(14-20) crushed on either prettyboys or tall jocks since forever. and you can see that everywhere from your daily life, social events to iconic movies. Fit and lean is the standard to have, but how can guys be so deluded to think girls are attracted by giant muscle bellys..

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Yuya Moggershima, A23ghskung and 16 others
dnr but youthfulness is literally everything.

No matter who you are, the younger version of yourself will always be better looking.

Forget muh bone structure, muh forward growth, muh hunter eyes, etc. Having collagen-rich skin and high subcutaneous facial fat is ultimately all that matters.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 24221, p0lishsubhuman and 9 others
Legit high IQ

• +1
How was hair never even mentioned in this topic?
Like 25% of white guys experience norwooding as early as their late-teens/early twenties.

Having norwood2 or worse means you won't look youthfull. Taking fin as early as your late teens/early 20s is incredibly uncommon and not something you can expect the average person to do. Many doctors, etc will advice strongly against it.

The only conclusion I can draw from this topic is that life is decided at birth and trying to make up for shitty genes by going to the gym is pointless.

Aka a: 'Just LDAR its over post'. These type of posts used to be more common in the past, not very inspiring or fun to read.

Being able to get away with just being lean and 'youthfull' is a privilege not many men have. Gym is a cope for these men, and might attract niche women.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 19432, Yuya Moggershima and 11 others
didnt read but agree with title

• +1
I was talking to a friend who used to be a member of this forum, he was well a well known user who deleted his account and he wrote me something that I thought was worthy of becoming a thread, so I asked him to develop his idea further:

—————

Gym culture has developed a negative reputation so bad that it is comparable to how India's culture stains onto every Indian man even if they are Western-born.

If you tell someone you are an avid gym-goer they will associate you with several unattractive characteristics simply because that's what gym-goers are perceived as. They will assume you're narcissistic, which is the only unattractive dark triad trait you can have as a man, a loser who has no accomplishment in lives and use your progress at the gym as a measure of such, a friendless perv who wears dirt, old clothes that don't fit while you perv around staring at women's ass who everyone thinks is above your league but you're too much of a social inept that you're unable to realize that.

I live 50m away from a gym and I'm yet to see ONE single man who doesn't fit into this stereotype by the way they look, whereas I've seen women that look much more presentable.

If we are being honest, this is exactly how it is ANYWHERE in the world, the gym is filled with genetically inferior men trying to "cheat the game", the same way men thought they'd be able to cheat it if they studied Game to seduce women. The same way that incels on Looksmax nowadays believe they will be able to attract women once they get surgeries, not realizing that surgeries had little to do with the very few examples of "ascenders" they have.

But to them, falling for these traps feels good because "I'm working hard on something, I'm progressing, look!"

You won't see the same trope practicing other sports because they are usually way crueler than the gym in terms of being a reality check...

Do you have a small ribcage, narrow shoulders, and short arms? Good luck lasting more than a month in the swimming club.

You can't breathe properly, have short arms, and have weak facial bones? Good luck lasting more than three months in a boxing or muay thai gym once your coach makes you spar with your classmates who have better genes.

This last one reminds me of when I had to spar a guy at my boxing gym when I was a complete newbie with only about 3 months of training while he must have had at least a full year of training. The entire sparing was basically his coach screaming in his ears because he couldn't defend himself or attack me while praising my performance. The reality is that it had nothing to do with technique, I was just at least 6in taller with possibly 8in larger wingspan and a better-developed face that allows me to breathe better.

This is the type of reality that the LONERS who frequent the gym will never face because they live in this complete delusion and void of real-life feedback.

This is why you see articles and women themselves saying they like men who practice contact or team sports other than anything else, it has NOTHING to do with the sport itself but the fact that your GENETICS ARE PUT TO TEST on them, something that it will never happen in the gym.

There are a lot of people who let themselves be deluded by the idea that they can somehow reshape their body into a more attractive version of it if they build enough muscle mass, which is a ridiculous fantasy to have. One example is that horrendous thread by @Ada Mustang on the BoB forum:

2) Comparing someone during early puberty against early adulthood does not prove your point.

If you google "Gym transformation" you'll see that every example of "ascension" falls into one of the three: a) The person was FAT or extremely underweight; b) They use early puberty pics for comparison; c) they took copious amounts of steroids.

The first one is obvious why the person ascended, they simply revealed the bone structure and/or muscle insertions.

If you are very low body fat and at a proper weight, gaining more muscle mass WON'T ASCEND YOU. I look just as good at 70kgs and 10% body fat as I looked at 83kgs and 14% body fat (The Next O'pry can confirm that I basically have a muscle development similar to male models like Marlon Teixeira, Corrado Martini, and Moritz Hau)

Your muscle mass beyond baseline is barely 10% of how attractive your body will look.

No gym for bones!

View attachment 1643143

TLDR
In the era of Instagram and TikTok, youthfulness will be valued absurdly more than it has ever been.

View attachment 1643153

And a lean body resembles someone in their early 20s, whereas a big, muscular physique automatically makes you look late to early 30s immediately

Any person would associate this with the body of someone who is in their 30s... but he's only 23yo

View attachment 1643162

@disillusioned

Yas this will be mainstream for gen alpha until gymaxx become popular again in another decades

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6423 and the next o'pry
Just go to the gym and lift but say you dont go to the gym and only play sports. Thats what I usually do when other men or foids compliment my physique/ask if I go to the gym or not.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member, the next o'pry and 1 other person

—————

No gym for bones!

View attachment 1643143

TLDR

View attachment 1643153

View attachment 1643162

@disillusioned

WhAt a faggot thread.

U are literary:soy::soy::soy:.

"noooo,don't do anything u like because womenrino hate it"

Keep coping u will never be like opry.

Being gymmaxxed is a requirement for being a stud

Daily reminder, prettyboy twinks can never play DOM game because of their skinny bird hands

While masc Chads can choke a bitch to death:ogre:

PrettyBoy twinks have teen sex while masc Chads spank and choke bitches.

FarhanZyzz and Zyzzreincarnate are perfect exmaples of gymmaxed normie slayers and women asked zyzzreincarnate to choke them with his big muscles.

Keep coping and wageslave for saving 100k$ for some surgeries which can even go wrong.

Bait thread with clickbait reply

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 444, sleepercel and Deleted member 16110

1) Be lean
Most guys I see with GFs aren't even lean necessarily, they're just not fat/overweight. The good skin thing is true though.

WhAt a faggot thread.

U are literary:soy::soy::soy:.

"noooo,don't do anything u like because womenrino hate it"

Keep coping u will never be like opry.

Being gymmaxxed is a requirement for being a stud

Daily reminder, prettyboy twinks can never play DOM game because of their skinny bird hands

While masc Chads can choke a bitch to death:ogre:

PrettyBoy twinks have teen sex while masc Chads spank and choke bitches.

FarhanZyzz and Zyzzreincarnate are perfect exmaples of gymmaxed normie slayers and women asked zyzzreincarnate to choke them with his big muscles.

Keep coping and wageslave for saving 100k$ for some surgeries which can even go wrong.

Bait thread with clickbait reply
:redpill:

whos this fuckin loser lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24221
legit

bone structure is 95% of what makes a good physique.

15 year old the rock > 25 year old gymcel who takes copious amounts of steroids. simply because of genetics

obviously you should still go to the gym for facial and muscle gains so you look better, however for attracting younger women theres no point on hopping on roids unless you want to fit a specific niche/aesthetic

being super big is good for attracting MILFs though

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and the next o'pry
Ive always said being lean is better than being muscle fat. However broad shoulders and wide frame mogg heavy. If it wasn’t for my frame I’d prob be incel ngl

• +1

—————

No gym for bones!

View attachment 1643143

TLDR

View attachment 1643153

View attachment 1643162

@disillusioned

legit thread. ive been thinking similarly as well. in 21st century there is literally no point in living if youre older than 16. it will keep getting harder and harder for generations to cope with growing older and getting replaced with younger generations with relevancy. for millenials, it was pretty tough. for zoomers, its gonna be absolutely insane.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and currylightskin
Interesting, but there are women for whom stronger is always better. In adolescence, those who slay tend to be the physically dominant. * This is why you hold your kid back a year

* Of course, those who enter puberty earlier tend to be the tiny brained in adulthood

Finally, you want to be able to break men and defend yourself in adulthood, and in lieu of training full contact combat sports and team sports and taking hits to the head (= CTE), you can at least be huge and strong

• +1

—————

No gym for bones!

View attachment 1643143

TLDR

View attachment 1643153

View attachment 1643162

@disillusioned

agreed what is consider physically attractive towards women is a lean muscular physique and being tall.

• +1