In the UK, Chadlites have to settle for sub PSL 4 landwhales.

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova

In a Tinder experiment, my Chadlitefish shown above has almost 200 matches:
  • 60% landwhales
  • 98% PSL 4 or below
  • 2% HTBs that never respond back
Most of the women who send him likes fall into these categories too.

If a pretty Chadlite has to settle for women like these in the UK (in London where hypergamy is rampant) then it's absolutely over for most men unless if you're GigaChad.

The good thing is that a lot of the chubby women can converse with him well, talking about their many hobbies and activities they enjoy doing. They even let him have a little glimpse at their lives. But they're not his looksmatch, or close to it. A guy like that has to find a HTB or Stacylite with similar personality traits to LTR, as 90% of couples are usually looksmatched without the risk of one cheating on the other.
But HTB+ women in the UK are so entitled and only go for hyper NT muscular Chads that would use them for sex, it's gonna be hard for a Chadlite to find a dateable woman.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, ShowerMaxxing, FailedNormieManlet and 12 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, PrinceLuenLeoncur and datboijj
Yah UK is hell.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, ShowerMaxxing, 444 and 4 others
Giga cope

if makeithappen is slaying then uk is one of the east countries

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 15099 and 4 others
Didnt you make this guy have autism for the experiment? Doesnt count then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Jew_Supremacist and Deleted member 7580
Giga cope

That's just one person.
But this experiment proves otherwise. Most of this guy's likes and matches come from landwhales.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Didnt you make this guy have autism for the experiment? Doesnt count then
I removed the "autism" bit after 4 days. I had the account running for 10 days.

• +1
That's just one person.
But this experiment proves otherwise. Most of this guy's likes and matches come from landwhales.
No one is into guys who watch anime

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, ShowerMaxxing and Xangsane
No one is into guys who watch anime
Lots of girls actually like guys that watch anime. My bad, CHADS that watch anime. Its actually a big plus for many stacy-lites and HTBs. Stacies lie about watching anime for validation from weebs and its trendy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, ShowerMaxxing, ROTTING and 4 others
really good looking girls either don't use tinder or aren't active on it because they can easily find the men they want in real life. this isn't rocket science.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, thereallegend, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
Lots of girls actually like guys that watch anime. My bad, CHADS that watch anime. Its actually a big plus for many stacy-lites and HTBs. Stacies lie about watching anime for validation from weebs and its trendy
That too. If that guy were only a Chad he'd be getting matches from HTB+ left right and centre, and desperate messages from him. But oh no.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and aBetterMii
really good looking girls either don't use tinder or aren't active on it because they can easily find the men they want in real life. this isn't rocket science.
I saw PLENTY of Stacies on Tinder.

• +1
Bruh no stacylite or htb is watching anime :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Xangsane
I saw PLENTY of Stacies on Tinder.
exactly, read what i said again - even if they are on it they're not active, because they don't need to be. they probably set up a profile and never actually use it, perhaps mostly doing it for validation. if they're not matching with your chadlitefish then who do you think they are matching with? how many gigachads do you actually think there are on tinder?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, thereallegend and PrinceLuenLeoncur
But his looksmatches ignore him.
nope
if they do it's because you're ass at tinder and using catfish-y looking pics
but let's pretend for a minute that what you're saying is true (it is not), the second he steps outside (yes, even in the UK) life resumes on easy mode
it's really a non issue

uk is easy, that lad is just a faceapped twink faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, the BULL and gamma
exactly, read what i said again - even if they are on it they're not active, because they don't need to be. they probably set up a profile and never actually use it, perhaps mostly doing it for validation. if they're not matching with your chadlitefish then who do you think they are matching with? how many gigachads do you actually think there are on tinder?
I checked his competition

How can he, who gets almost exclusively fat or sub PSL 4 women:

Compete with these lot, who hog all the HTB+ women:

• JFL
I snapchat this 9/10 hottie from the UK who’s like 2 psl points above me jfl

she says all the dudes there are ugly and that I’m “fit”

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, ShowerMaxxing, ROTTING and 5 others
I snapchat this 9/10 hottie from the UK who’s like 2 psl points above me jfl

she says all the dudes there are ugly and that I’m “fit”
how much psl are you

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, ShowerMaxxing and Xangsane
i guess NT pics are really underrated then, cause most of those guys look worse than your catfish but have very NT looking pics
So my chadlitefish appears non-NT?
So those guys are what, HTN but NT?

• +1
@EverythingMattersCel @noodlelover @Prettyboy @the BULL @swisscheese @FastBananaCEO @wallace @thecel

So my chadlitefish appears non-NT?
So those guys are what, HTN but NT?
yeah most of them look HTN to me but have pics of them playing sports / partying which is a huge halo since girls love that shit. your catfish sort of has an aspie stare and the pic isnt very interesting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, ShowerMaxxing, thereallegend and 1 other person
@ForeverRecession Is his problem appearing non-NT or is his face subpar?

yeah most of them look HTN to me but have pics of them playing sports / partying which is a huge halo since girls love that shit. your catfish sort of has an aspie stare and the pic isnt very interesting
Some people on this forum legit think my fish is probably aspie IRL
women love it when guys play sports - it shows they're physically active
also we can't tell what body type my fish has under those clothes - what would you assume?

Also I used this pic for the front cover of his profile. Still non-NT here?:

It also appears an older woman is taking his pic:

• JFL
so many losers

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: datboijj and Xangsane
Gonna say it, it's January in London and I've never experienced this shitshow. Awful, may as well not go on dates. Mogging girls by 2 clear points and getting mostly rejected after d1. None of them touch and hit on me, or seem to put in any work at all. Waste of time

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, aBetterMii and Xangsane
Gonna say it, it's January in London and I've never experienced this shitshow. Awful, may as well not go on dates. Mogging girls by 2 clear points and getting mostly rejected after d1. None of them touch and hit on me, or seem to put in any work at all. Waste of time
What looks level are you?
If the guy in my OP can't get his looksmatch or slightly below that is interested in him that isn't damaged, then it's really over for the majority of men.
Those women who reject you in favour of a chad would regret it once they hit 30.

What looks level are you?
If the guy in my OP can't get his looksmatch or slightly below that is interested in him that isn't damaged, then it's really over for the majority of men.
Those women who reject you in favour of a chad would regret it once they hit 30.
HTN. Mayyyyyybe a low Chadlite. Caucasian 5'10" but shredded and face is on point. Maybe frame could use a bit more work (clavicles). London is really bad rn, no idea why, it wasn't like this 18 months ago (and my looks have improved in the meantime!). Rents and house prices stratospheric too, and general inflation nuts.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, ShowerMaxxing, thereallegend and 1 other person
Also aren't these guys doing an aspie stare too?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and ShowerMaxxing
Giga cope

Makeithappen wouldn't do well if he was white. UK celebrates middle eastern looking men, and there's not enough of them to go around for every woman, so he has an advantage. I know he's indian or something, but close enough.

Same for U.S. I was getting rejected by girls I mog hard, fat women too, I just uninstalled all my dating apps. It's not even worth my time. I enjoy spending my time with a good workout at the gym, more than riding the wave of some sweaty obese smelly orger teir woman. There's actually plenty of experiences that are more enjoyable than that, available to me.

London maybe worse than U.S. but this is a problem in every country with internet, so basically every country. Dating scene is probably all right in small African villages that don't yet have power.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, ShowerMaxxing, thereallegend and 4 others
HTN. Mayyyyyybe a low Chadlite. Caucasian 5'10" but shredded and face is on point. Maybe frame could use a bit more work (clavicles). London is really bad rn, no idea why, it wasn't like this 18 months ago (and my looks have improved in the meantime!). Rents and house prices stratospheric too, and general inflation nuts.
I have a 5'6 HTN friend who moved to London and it's hell for him there rn. lots of LTB (mostly indian) orbiters he's getting.
It's a shame a HTN, a good-looking guy like you, struggles with dating, especially given that your height doesn't disadvantage you unlike my friend.
It's even worse if the guy in my OP, despite getting lots of matches, are from subpar women almost all the time.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, noodlelover and ShowerMaxxing
I have a 5'6 HTN friend who moved to London and it's hell for him there rn. lots of LTB (mostly indian) orbiters he's getting.
It's a shame a HTN, a good-looking guy like you, struggles with dating, especially given that your height doesn't disadvantage you unlike my friend.
It's even worse if the guy in my OP, despite getting lots of matches, are from subpar women almost all the time.
What race is he?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Xangsane
Makeithappen wouldn't do well if he was white. UK celebrates middle eastern looking men, and there's not enough of them to go around for every woman, so he has an advantage. I know he's indian or something, but close enough.

Same for U.S. I was getting rejected by girls I mog hard, fat women too, I just uninstalled all my dating apps. It's not even worth my time. I enjoy spending my time with a good workout at the gym, more than riding the wave of some sweaty obese smelly orger teir woman. There's actually plenty of experiences that are more enjoyable than that, available to me.

London maybe worse than U.S. but this is a problem in every country with internet, so basically every country. Dating scene is probably all right in small African villages that don't yet have power.
The real guy in the OP is thought to be northern indian/white mixed.
The UK does not celebrate MENA-looking men at all. White or BBC does very well here.

Do you think it's Chad or nothing in 2022, if GL guys like my OP struggle to get HTB+, HQNP women?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and noodlelover