In the UK, Chadlites have to settle for sub PSL 4 landwhales.

I have a 5'6 HTN friend who moved to London and it's hell for him there rn. lots of LTB (mostly indian) orbiters he's getting.
It's a shame a HTN, a good-looking guy like you, struggles with dating, especially given that your height doesn't disadvantage you unlike my friend.
It's even worse if the guy in my OP, despite getting lots of matches, are from subpar women almost all the time.
This sounds believable. I know MTN and even HTN who go years without, and their standards are through the floor. Bit of a controversial opinion round here but women don't seem to take much interest in men or sex here either, I don't think girls are smashing gigachad all the time on the dl (cf. female friends, female former flatmates). Then again, I constantly see women with worse-looking boyfriends on the street, so...

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, thereallegend, Deleted member 15556 and 1 other person
This sounds believable. I know MTN and even HTN who go years without, and their standards are through the floor. Bit of a controversial opinion round here but women don't seem to take much interest in men or sex here either, I don't think girls are smashing gigachad all the time on the dl (cf. female friends, female former flatmates). Then again, I constantly see women with worse-looking boyfriends on the street, so...
Women strongly value LTRs over random hookups, but this seems to be slowly changing in hopes of securing a gl guy.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Women strongly value LTRs over random hookups, but this seems to be slowly changing in hopes of securing a gl guy.
I've always found casual sex WAY easier to get than LTRs. Women I've fucked casually are at pains to tell me they don't consider me as a long term option (no idea why: I have friends and a strong professional career, and don't exude especially fuckboyish vibes).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15556 and Xangsane
I've always found casual sex WAY easier to get than LTRs. Women I've fucked casually are at pains to tell me they don't consider me as a long term option (no idea why: I have friends and a strong professional career, and don't exude especially fuckboyish vibes).
Older women, aged 25+ who are "ready to settle down" would definitely consider you an LTR option. You're good-looking, have a good body and are a yuppie.
It seems young women who are still at uni prefer fuckboy NT laddish types.

View attachment 1509339
In a Tinder experiment, my Chadlitefish shown above has almost 200 matches:
  • 60% landwhales
  • 98% PSL 4 or below
  • 2% HTBs that never respond back
Most of the women who send him likes fall into these categories too.

View attachment 1509349View attachment 1509350

If a pretty Chadlite has to settle for women like these in the UK (in London where hypergamy is rampant) then it's absolutely over for most men unless if you're GigaChad.

The good thing is that a lot of the chubby women can converse with him well, talking about their many hobbies and activities they enjoy doing. They even let him have a little glimpse at their lives. But they're not his looksmatch, or close to it. A guy like that has to find a HTB or Stacylite with similar personality traits to LTR, as 90% of couples are usually looksmatched without the risk of one cheating on the other.
But HTB+ women in the UK are so entitled and only go for hyper NT muscular Chads that would use them for sex, it's gonna be hard for a Chadlite to find a dateable woman.
uk is filled with ethnic and inbred fat british girls, absolutely disgusting country to slay in

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, PrinceLuenLeoncur, DivineBeing and 1 other person
uk is filled with ethnic and inbred fat british girls, absolutely disgusting country to slay in
There's nothing wrong with ethnic girls.
What's wrong is when fat women only want to date fit or slim men.

Also, it is thought that the guy in the OP is ethnic (northern Indian/white or MENA/white)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: APJ and Deleted member 7098
Older women, aged 25+ who are "ready to settle down" would definitely consider you an LTR option. You're good-looking, have a good body and are a yuppie.
It seems young women who are still at uni prefer fuckboy NT laddish types.
I'm 28, and have tried dating all the way up to 32. If anything older women are even harder to LTR

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
I'm 28, and have tried dating all the way up to 32. If anything older women are even harder to LTR
That's strange. I wonder why they only viewed you as a sex doll?
Older women have some ridiculous expectations. Have you tried hinge?

Also 95% bri’ish women are ugly so your experiments don’t prove anything

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Xangsane
That's strange. I wonder why they only viewed you as a sex doll?
Older women have some ridiculous expectations. Have you tried hinge?
Hinge and Bumble are my bread and butter. And yeah I've found younger women more forgiving and less jaded, exactly

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: noodlelover and Xangsane
The real guy in the OP is thought to be northern indian/white mixed.
The UK does not celebrate MENA-looking men at all. White or BBC does very well here.

Do you think it's Chad or nothing in 2022, if GL guys like my OP struggle to get HTB+, HQNP women?
Chad or nothing on Tinder
Chadlite for parties
Tall and Roided with average face + social skills can do ok for Bars, but if there's a Chad it's over for everyone else
Clubs no one succeeds

As bad as london is, I guarantee China is worse for Chinese men because of the gender ratio on top of hypergamy and dating apps.

One thing that's kinda interesting is West Elm Boy used Hinge, so Hinge might be the absolute best venue for a non Chad to find his dream girl/love. Hinge is less matches, so objectively there should be a better chance of an average guy finding some one, assuming there's enough female users on there. It might be the cure to hypergamy (partial cure).

What app are you doing all these experiments on?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, PrinceLuenLeoncur, DivineBeing and 1 other person
Also, it is thought that the guy in the OP is ethnic (northern Indian/white or MENA/white)
genuine meds aren't ethnic @gamma :dafuckfeels:

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Hinge and Bumble are my bread and butter. And yeah I've found younger women more forgiving and less jaded, exactly
How are the women like on Hinge and Bumble? I've heard those places attract a lot of decent-looking yuppies
But those younger women, how did they act towards you?

When I was talking on my fish on Tinder, some of the women I talked to didn't consider having an LTR with the guy in the pic. These women were mostly MTBs.

View attachment 1509339
  • 60% landwhales
  • 98% PSL 4 or below

If a pretty Chadlite has to settle for women like these in the UK (in London where hypergamy is rampant) then it's absolutely over for most men unless if you're GigaChad.

The good thing is that a lot of the chubby women can converse with him well, talking about their many hobbies and activities they enjoy doing. They even let him have a little glimpse at their lives. But they're not his looksmatch, or close to it. A guy like that has to find a HTB or Stacylite with similar personality traits to LTR, as 90% of couples are usually looksmatched without the risk of one cheating on the other.
But HTB+ women in the UK are so entitled and only go for hyper NT muscular Chads that would use them for sex, it's gonna be hard for a Chadlite to find a dateable woman.
I live in London, it’s horrible filled with homeless people and crack addicts, annoying chavs coming up to you bothering you on the street, everything is too expensive and most of all

the women here are fucking disgusting, even the good looking ones are always little shits

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, PrinceLuenLeoncur, APJ and 1 other person
I wanna move and go to live in the countryside, less cortisol inducing and less depressing. Cities remond me of how trash I am

• +1
Chad or nothing on Tinder
Chadlite for parties
Tall and Roided with average face + social skills can do ok for Bars, but if there's a Chad it's over for everyone else
Clubs no one succeeds

As bad as london is, I guarantee China is worse for Chinese men because of the gender ratio on top of hypergamy and dating apps.

One thing that's kinda interesting is West Elm Boy used Hinge, so Hinge might be the absolute best venue for a non Chad to find his dream girl/love. Hinge is less matches, so objectively there should be a better chance of an average guy finding some one, assuming there's enough female users on there. It might be the cure to hypergamy (partial cure).
Do you rate the guy in the OP HTN, Chadlite or Chad?
I don't understand why he's struggling. Is it his appeal (basement dweller 4channer look + aspie stare) that's pulling him down?

I've heard Hinge is an all where a lot of sub-Chads go to get laid, fooling sub MTB women looking for relationships on there.

• Love it
Reactions: noodlelover
I live in London, it’s horrible filled with homeless people and crack addicts, annoying chavs coming up to you bothering you on the street, everything is too expensive and most of all

the women here are fucking disgusting, even the good looking ones are always little shits
IDK why my yuppiemaxxed HTN 5'6 friend chose to move there and live in a box room.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and DivineBeing

Agreed, absolutely no idea why it costs so much to live here.
How are the women like on Hinge and Bumble? I've heard those places attract a lot of decent-looking yuppies
But those younger women, how did they act towards you?

When I was talking on my fish on Tinder, some of the women I talked to didn't consider having an LTR with the guy in the pic. These women were mostly MTBs.
Yeah I wouldn't date outside my class here in the UK, 95% of my dates are 'decent-looking yuppies'. I have near-zero appeal to 'art girls'.

MTBs not wanting an LTR with a Chadlite but wanting a hookup, you mean? Wtf?

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Xangsane
Do you rate the guy in the OP HTN, Chadlite or Chad?
Chad. He's not masculine enough to be considered Chad by most people, but I say he has the same SMV.
I don't understand why he's struggling. Is it his appeal (basement dweller 4channer look + aspie stare) that's pulling him down?
It's because of impossible standards. You need to warp space time when people see you to succeed on tinder.
I've heard Hinge is an all where a lot of sub-Chads go to get laid, fooling sub MTB women looking for relationships on there.
Awesome. I'd settle for a low tier becky as long as she wasn't fat. I do want to know if I'd succeed on Hinge, but not really a priority for me. I want to read a few more anti-aging and health books before I even think about dating, to make sure I'm making good decisions for the next few decades to keep life quality. There's not enough time to do everything.

But the more popular hinge gets, and the more they work to reduce matches for men and women the better things will get for all of us. Like maybe in the future, it will ban you for a couple weeks after you go on a date to slow down serial daters. Hinge honestly seems like the only solution to hypergamy, and the only thing that can save the world from all it's effects, so I really hope they succeed and continue to develop and improve. Men may always have to date uglier women than themselves, but there should be limits.

Last edited:
  • +1
Agreed, absolutely no idea why it costs so much to live here.

Yeah I wouldn't date outside my class here in the UK, 95% of my dates are 'decent-looking yuppies'. I have near-zero appeal to 'art girls'.

MTBs not wanting an LTR with a Chadlite but wanting a hookup, you mean? Wtf?
it's a world-class city and so many people want to live in that hellhole

my ex gf presented herself as a hybrid between a decent looking yuppie and an art girl. she was putting up a show.

yup. not kidding at all. they wanted to fuck him but they didn't want dates with him. at all. they just texted "dtf" and he rejected, saying he's looking for an ltr

• JFL
View attachment 1509339
  • 60% landwhales
  • 98% PSL 4 or below

did you wrote some kind of bio for him ?

• +1
Chad. He's not masculine enough to be considered Chad by most people, but I say he has the same SMV.

It's because of impossible standards. You need to warp space time when people see you to succeed on tinder.

Awesome. I'd settle for a low tier becky as long as she wasn't fat. I do want to know if I'd succeed on Hinge, but not really a priority for me. I want to read a few more anti-aging and health books before I even think about dating, to make sure I'm making good decisions for the next few decades to keep life quality. There's not enough time to do everything.

But the more popular hinge gets, and the more they work to reduce matches for men and women the better things will get for all of us. Like maybe in the future, it will ban you for a couple weeks after you go on a date to slow down serial daters. Hinge honestly seems like the only solution to hypergamy, and the only thing that can save the world from all it's effects, so I really hope they succeed and continue to develop and improve. Men may always have to date uglier women than themselves, but there should be limits.
wow. if that guy really is a chad then it really is over for the majority of men. stacies and stacylites are ignoring him, idk why.
most consider him sub chad but I get your point.

also, hinge tries to pair you up with your looksmatches. when I went on hinge with my fish accounts, guys like him in terms of attractiveness were matching with girls mostly in the psl 5 range.

• Love it
wow. if that guy really is a chad then it really is over for the majority of men. stacies and stacylites are ignoring him, idk why.
most consider him sub chad but I get your point.

also, hinge tries to pair you up with your looksmatches. when I went on hinge with my fish accounts, guys like him in terms of attractiveness were matching with girls mostly in the psl 5 range.
Keep in mind I'm sub averaged, almost maxed out, so I rate everyone higher to cope.

• Hmm...
Keep in mind I'm sub averaged, almost maxed out, so I rate everyone higher to cope.
Yeah most rated him in the 5 - 5.5 psl range. Some even said 4.5 psl

• +1
Is his name Umberto Robina Omar?

Living in UK is hell on earth

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, PrinceLuenLeoncur, DivineBeing and 2 others
Living in UK is hell on earth
Trying to convince my job I need to spend more time in Scandinavia rather than London, already spend close to 1/3 of the year there. I would look into moving to the EU at least if you hate the UK this much, go live where you are more loved. So what if you have to spend a year on duolingo. Also the best facial surgeons outside of the Us are in the EU :sneaky:

Serial daters who waste your time are a huge problem here in London, a second pandemic. They like dating just to ‘meet people’ (i.e. to feel attractive) and not because they have a need for affection or sex that has to be satiated. In the first hour of talking on the date you can basically tease it out of them if you know what to ask for, but in any case this is one of the two reasons why first date attrition rates are so high here — they’re looking for a ‘spark’ (basically a way better-looking, higher-status guy with a cockier personality than they can usually attract off apps… playing the lottery) and so the most probable outcome is rejection after d1, no matter how representative your profile is of you irl. The normie point about apps’ objective being to keep you on there by thinking there’s a better option just around the corner is legit.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, thereallegend and Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and EverythingMattersCel
Trying to convince my job I need to spend more time in Scandinavia rather than London, already spend close to 1/3 of the year there. I would look into moving to the EU at least if you hate the UK this much, go live where you are more loved. So what if you have to spend a year on duolingo. Also the best facial surgeons outside of the Us are in the EU :sneaky:

Serial daters who waste your time are a huge problem here in London, a second pandemic. They like dating just to ‘meet people’ (i.e. to feel attractive) and not because they have a need for affection or sex that has to be satiated. In the first hour of talking on the date you can basically tease it out of them if you know what to ask for, but in any case this is one of the two reasons why first date attrition rates are so high here — they’re looking for a ‘spark’ (basically a way better-looking, higher-status guy with a cockier personality than they can usually attract off apps… playing the lottery) and so the most probable outcome is rejection after d1, no matter how representative your profile is of you irl. The normie point about apps’ objective being to keep you on there by thinking there’s a better option just around the corner is legit.
I think the Scandinavian dating scene might be harder - the women are so accustomed to seeing tall, gl chads that a fit htn might as well be incel there.
Also I'm gonna move to the states one day

Women on these apps just want validation from htns and chadlites in London so they can get the successful chad working in a big company. Little do they know that these men would NEVER commit to these women.

If HTB+ in London are ignoring gl men like the guy in the op (who has fat or sub PSL 4 orbiters) then imagine the standards they have for dating vs fucking. They'd probably fuck a chadlite, want a relationship with chad. These are the same reasons those women are undateable.

On hinge, and maybe bumble, you could get closer to your looksmatch, but typically the woman would be around 0.5 PSL lower than you, owing to female hypergamy.

I tried this guy's profile on hinge. Most women who liked his profile were 4.5 - 5.0 PSL women, not fat. The ones putting effort in the convos were closer to 4.5 PSL. Convos with 5.0 PSL women, especially white women, were bland.
There was a 5.0 PSL ethnic woman (MENA, one pic had a hijab) who put in a lot of effort with the convo. She was also a highly educated HQNP type. This was his highest quality match, by far.

Last edited:
The real guy in the OP is thought to be northern indian/white mixed.
The UK does not celebrate MENA-looking men at all. White or BBC does very well here.

Do you think it's Chad or nothing in 2022, if GL guys like my OP struggle to get HTB+, HQNP women?
Med is ideal

• +1
Med is ideal
I tried him on Hinge. Matches closer to looksmatch. Best quality match was a PSL 5.0 MENA (HQNP) who could carry the convo very well and was highly educated in a useful subject.

One hijab photo, no photos that indicate "I'm promiscuous".

Med is ideal.
This med will slay definitely .
OP try him.
2708803 images 77
2708801 images 78

Adam collard or death.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Xangsane and EverythingMattersCel
He would struggle if was 5'8 though. Carried by height (6'5).
Is the mena woman I described a bad match for my op?
The other women he matched with on hinge were worse quality but at least better than tinder

Last edited:
@Xangsane perhaps urban vs suburban/rural women have different dating strategies?

Urbanites preferring STRs vs Suburban/rural LTRs

• +1
Reactions: APJ and Xangsane
I think the Scandinavian dating scene might be harder - the women are so accustomed to seeing tall, gl chads that a fit htn might as well be incel there.
Also I'm gonna move to the states one day

Women on these apps just want validation from htns and chadlites in London so they can get the successful chad working in a big company. Little do they know that these men would NEVER commit to these women.

If HTB+ in London are ignoring gl men like the guy in the op (who has fat or sub PSL 4 orbiters) then imagine the standards they have for dating vs fucking. They'd probably fuck a chadlite, want a relationship with chad. These are the same reasons those women are undateable.

On hinge, and maybe bumble, you could get closer to your looksmatch, but typically the woman would be around 0.5 PSL lower than you, owing to female hypergamy.

I tried this guy's profile on hinge. Most women who liked his profile were 4.5 - 5.0 PSL women, not fat. The ones putting effort in the convos were closer to 4.5 PSL. Convos with 5.0 PSL women, especially white women, were bland.
There was a 5.0 PSL ethnic woman (MENA, one pic had a hijab) who put in a lot of effort with the convo. She was also a highly educated HQNP type. This was his highest quality match, by far.
I have lots of xp in Stockholm and Copenhagen — London is way harder. You get more up front rejection in Scandi because they evaluate you purely as a casual option first, so it seems like the rejection rate is brutal. But you’re messed around far less and in the end I have as many lays in those two cities as I do in London (and I’ve lived in London close to 9 years now with maybe 18mo total in Scandi)

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Xangsane
@Xangsane perhaps urban vs suburban/rural women have different dating strategies?

Urbanites preferring STRs vs Suburban/rural LTRs
Urban women tend to hook up with many Chads but in new York, I heard men pump and dump lots of women there. Women complain of the dating style of men there

I have lots of xp in Stockholm and Copenhagen — London is way harder. You get more up front rejection in Scandi because they evaluate you purely as a casual option first, so it seems like the rejection rate is brutal. But you’re messed around far less and in the end I have as many lays in those two cities as I do in London (and I’ve lived in London close to 9 years now with maybe 18mo total in Scandi)
Even in the UK you're still viewed as a casual option especially if the woman is young

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing