In the UK, Chadlites have to settle for sub PSL 4 landwhales.

I have lots of xp in Stockholm and Copenhagen — London is way harder. You get more up front rejection in Scandi because they evaluate you purely as a casual option first, so it seems like the rejection rate is brutal. But you’re messed around far less and in the end I have as many lays in those two cities as I do in London (and I’ve lived in London close to 9 years now with maybe 18mo total in Scandi)
Read this
I tried him on Hinge. Matches closer to looksmatch. Best quality match was a PSL 5.0 MENA (HQNP) who could carry the convo very well and was highly educated in a useful subject.

One hijab photo, no photos that indicate "I'm promiscuous".
Thoughts? This was his best match - a light skinned mena.

Urban women tend to hook up with many Chads but in new York, I heard men pump and dump lots of women there. Women complain of the dating style of men there
WEST ELM CALEB COMES TO MIND LOL

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and Xangsane
WEST ELM CALEB COMES TO MIND LOL
Thoughts? I tried him on Hinge for 48 hours, this was his best match:

I tried him on Hinge. Matches closer to looksmatch. Best quality match was a PSL 5.0 MENA (HQNP) who could carry the convo very well and was highly educated in a useful subject.

One hijab photo, no photos that indicate "I'm promiscuous". However she's from overseas.

Even in the UK you're still viewed as a casual option especially if the woman is young
Not always — sometimes they’re evaluating me as an LTR, and sometimes they’re just validation-sucking ‘serial daters’, so there are more dates involved before sex per woman. Even those Londoners evaluating you casually take 2-3 dates to bang typically, whereas in Scandi if it’s not first date you may as well forget about it. So Scandi seems harsher at first but in fact results are better.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

One hijab photo, no photos that indicate "I'm promiscuous". However she's from overseas.
no photo

Not always — sometimes they’re evaluating me as an LTR, and sometimes they’re just validation-sucking ‘serial daters’, so there are more dates involved before sex per woman. Even those Londoners evaluating you casually take 2-3 dates to bang typically, whereas in Scandi if it’s not first date you may as well forget about it. So Scandi seems harsher at first but in fact results are better.
I've heard Northerners do it just like Scandis. I studied up north and that's exactly how the women operated.

no - the woman was gl, well-educated, young and seemed hqnp.
the only thing is that she's ethnic which may not appeal to some users on here judging by their remarks - would you accept that?

White girls being especially difficult sounds about right

• +1
I never realised this before because I don’t think I had much high standards but I still rly like girls with cute faces, round cheeks, full lips, small chin, big eyes and small nose and brunette hair.

My oneitis and my last ex who I actually kissed and had a intimate relationship were landwhales, cute faces but she died of an overdose before she could lose weight and my oneitis gained even more weight after we broke up because she got depressed and was mentally ill

I also almost fucked a landwhale when I was 14 who I didn’t wanna lose my virginity to out of ego who had a nice ass and tits but butters (ugly) in the face

brutal world, now I could prolly get a 4.5-5 psl alt girl if I wasn’t a mentalcel

It never began for me, even after trying to looksmax I got depressed from another brutal blackpill discovery. I’m rotting forever missing being 15 again and can’t go back to how things used to be with my old friend group and being with my ex who was never even a stacy anyway but she was cute and I loved how she made me feel.

All girls in the UK will ruin your life, all have mental health problems and psychopathic egotistical demons ready to eat your soul

D122E18F B74D 4945 A259 3F665860D2E6

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
enough is enough abolish women's rights

I've always found casual sex WAY easier to get than LTRs. Women I've fucked casually are at pains to tell me they don't consider me as a long term option (no idea why: I have friends and a strong professional career, and don't exude especially fuckboyish vibes).
I'm the polar opposite, despite being a total loser LVM.

Girls, even v good looking ones want to LTR me, and they r super up front about it.

Getting casual sex is pretty much impossible

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing and APJ
That's strange. I wonder why they only viewed you as a sex doll?
Older women have some ridiculous expectations. Have you tried hinge?
Whilst hinge is better than tinder just letting you know that all your gonna get on hinge is fatties 90% of the girls you get will be 5/10 subhumans or fat girls no point using the app and I’m above avg looking JFL 😂 the UK IS NIGHTMAREMODE

I think the Scandinavian dating scene might be harder - the women are so accustomed to seeing tall, gl chads that a fit htn might as well be incel there.
Also I'm gonna move to the states one day

Women on these apps just want validation from htns and chadlites in London so they can get the successful chad working in a big company. Little do they know that these men would NEVER commit to these women.

If HTB+ in London are ignoring gl men like the guy in the op (who has fat or sub PSL 4 orbiters) then imagine the standards they have for dating vs fucking. They'd probably fuck a chadlite, want a relationship with chad. These are the same reasons those women are undateable.

On hinge, and maybe bumble, you could get closer to your looksmatch, but typically the woman would be around 0.5 PSL lower than you, owing to female hypergamy.

I tried this guy's profile on hinge. Most women who liked his profile were 4.5 - 5.0 PSL women, not fat. The ones putting effort in the convos were closer to 4.5 PSL. Convos with 5.0 PSL women, especially white women, were bland.
There was a 5.0 PSL ethnic woman (MENA, one pic had a hijab) who put in a lot of effort with the convo. She was also a highly educated HQNP type. This was his highest quality match, by far.
Scandi women are easy as hell and have less standards the scene there is easy, even I have fucked Nordic girls before they are nothing like UK girls their standards are very nice, the effort needed to get an 8/10 in scandiland you would get a 6/10’in the UK that’s how hard Britain is

• +1
Reactions: APJ
I've heard Northerners do it just like Scandis. I studied up north and that's exactly how the women operated.
Haven’t really lived up North so can’t say. Although if you’re going by working-class girls who wear skirts in January on nights out in Newcastle… that’s not my target market 😄

• JFL
I'm the polar opposite, despite being a total loser LVM.

Girls, even v good looking ones want to LTR me, and they r super up front about it.

Getting casual sex is pretty much impossible
Wonder why. I mean — your experience makes sense in terms of the evolutionary psychology of human mate choice, mine doesn’t. Guys who have something to provide and aren’t massively playing up the bad boy angle should be getting your kind of results

• +1
Wonder why. I mean — your experience makes sense in terms of the evolutionary psychology of human mate choice, mine doesn’t. Guys who have something to provide and aren’t massively playing up the bad boy angle should be getting your kind of results
It's within female nature to want LTRs. This is exactly why they have casual sex - they hope to secure commitment.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Haven’t really lived up North so can’t say. Although if you’re going by working-class girls who wear skirts in January on nights out in Newcastle… that’s not my target market 😄
Don't get me started on those women jfl

• +1
It's within female nature to want LTRs. This is exactly why they have casual sex - they hope to secure commitment.
over for subhumanslike me that never had a LTR in 22 years

all girls abuse me for my body only

some of them even went on 5+ dates until they bedded me

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Xangsane
Scandi women are easy as hell and have less standards the scene there is easy, even I have fucked Nordic girls before they are nothing like UK girls their standards are very nice, the effort needed to get an 8/10 in scandiland you would get a 6/10’in the UK that’s how hard Britain is
This is because Scandi women have a healthy sexuality due to a culture that doesn’t shame the shit out of expressing it in a respectful way. That, and they live in a high-trust society so there is less relationship-scamming (men/women trying to extract maximum sex/commitment for minimal investment) and ‘stranger danger’ (if you’re white, at least…). 100% you can get a point above in Scandinavia than you would in London, and the openness of the relation is a bonus.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
This is because Scandi women have a healthy sexuality due to a culture that doesn’t shame the shit out of expressing it in a respectful way. That, and they live in a high-trust society so there is less relationship-scamming (men/women trying to extract maximum sex/commitment for minimal investment) and ‘stranger danger’ (if you’re white, at least…). 100% you can get a point above in Scandinavia than you would in London, and the openness of the relation is a bonus.
@StrangerDanger

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
I have nothing to provide I'm a loser, not some moneymaxxed dude like @DivineBeing or he who shall not be named.

And I do play up bad boy but I guess it's not legit bad boy, it's like bad boy amongst my social class

• +1
They are refusing ltrs with me and avoiding things like cuddling and showing affection whilst keeping it super casual. Doesn’t sound like ‘putting out quickly to get a relationship’ to me

• Hmm...
I have nothing to provide I'm a loser, not some moneymaxxed dude like @DivineBeing or he who shall not be named.

And I do play up bad boy but I guess it's not legit bad boy, it's like bad boy amongst my social class
i'm badboy maxxed and rudemaxxe dyet this made me a truecel

That’s odd So you’re telegraphing ‘casual option only’ but getting LTR offers lol

Honestly there’s no place on this planet like the UK there’s a reason why most blackpiller channels On YT are British guys it’s no coincidence it truly is a hellhole here every decent looking girl has had sex with a footballer or rugby player here no 🧢 my ex literally rejected a footballer once because his breath smelt JFL 🤣 this is the entitlement of foids and she wasn’t white she was ethnic (gl girls that like me are ethnic I don’t do well with gl white girls)

That’s odd So you’re telegraphing ‘casual option only’ but getting LTR offers lol
Yep, I mean I legit look like a screw up.

i'm badboy maxxed and rudemaxxe dyet this made me a truecel
Aren't you white?? How can you be rudeboymaxxed?? Isn't that just a chav, or at best a roadman??

• +1
Aren't you white?? How can you be rudeboymaxxed?? Isn't that just a chav, or at best a roadman??
dunno i'm an asshole to everyone and am always bad mood

Honestly there’s no place on this planet like the UK there’s a reason why most blackpiller channels On YT are British guys it’s no coincidence it truly is a hellhole here every decent looking girl has had sex with a footballer or rugby player here no 🧢 my ex literally rejected a footballer once because his breath smelt JFL 🤣 this is the entitlement of foids and she wasn’t white she was ethnic (gl girls that like me are ethnic I don’t do well with gl white girls)
I find in UK all foids (espec where I am) are obsessed with marrying or having a kid with a footballer. They love rugby players for short term, but it is quite insane, there is a game/status/ money halo for sportsman everywhere but never anything as insane as in the UK, ok Miami too cos all the whores are based there as well as all the sportsman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and DivineBeing
I do think for some reason it’s especially bad here. I know hot tall guys who get attitude and are treated like disposable objects, from girls they destroy lookswise (2 non-PSL points, let’s say). There’s loads of attitude here and it’s really unpleasant, they even talk about those hot rugby guys as if they aren’t human beings but walking dildos, and the contempt for their ltr partners is even worse. And guys tend to be absolutely vile here too, due to the desperation they become incredibly manipulative. Often they treat girls like total shit, doing stuff that even in my more resentful moments I’d balk at.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Xangsane
I find in UK all foids (espec where I am) are obsessed with marrying or having a kid with a footballer. They love rugby players for short term, but it is quite insane, there is a game/status/ money halo for sportsman everywhere but never anything as insane as in the UK, ok Miami too cos all the whores are based there as well as all the sportsman
This is stratified across class lines. Footballers are WC, rugby players are more MC, but for MC-UMC women here getting a guy in finance who also plays rugby is often the dream

• +1
I do think for some reason it’s especially bad here. I know hot tall guys who get attitude and are treated like disposable objects, from girls they destroy lookswise (2 non-PSL points, let’s say). There’s loads of attitude here and it’s really unpleasant, they even talk about those hot rugby guys as if they aren’t human beings but walking dildos, and the contempt for their ltr partners is even worse. And guys tend to be absolutely vile here too, due to the desperation they become incredibly manipulative. Often they treat girls like total shit, doing stuff that even in my more resentful moments I’d balk at.
What's weird was I ran 2 tinder experiments. One chadlitefish and one chadfish.
I'd match with the same women who were MTBs. Couple of htbs.

They both offered dates. These women wanted to date the Chad, but saw the chadlite as a walking dildo.

The chadlite had a master's, the Chad had high school education.

I have a white Chadlite jock friend who plays football but struggles to get girls. He gives slight redditor vibes though, personality wise.

This is stratified across class lines. Footballers are WC, rugby players are more MC, but for MC-UMC women here getting a guy in finance who also plays rugby is often the dream
Which is why on hinge London you see so many wannabe HQNP umc slavic women - they never match with you unless you have money and have a high status job.

Yeah guys here have a hatred of women but won’t admit it, even I use women for my own sexual pleasure with 0 fucks given the joke is I also get used as a dildo by girls which is brutal when I think about it but I never care much but I do kinda get where girls are coming from when they say it’s hurts being used. Still I’m happy I stuck P in V

• +1
Jfl I work in finance and played rugby up to council level and I'm still one of the biggest loser's on the site

@Xangsane try a medium ugly rtt in uk

• JFL
What's weird was I ran 2 tinder experiments. One chadlitefish and one chadfish.
I'd match with the same women who were MTBs. Couple of htbs.

They both offered dates. These women wanted to date the Chad, but saw the chadlite as a walking dildo.

The chadlite had a master's, the Chad had high school education.

I have a white Chadlite jock friend who plays football but struggles to get girls. He gives slight redditor vibes though, personality wise.
This is v v weird for me. Even my oneitis had hookups with so many white chads and gigachads, but likes me as LTR even with my bodyfat at 20%.

@USER0213 @danielwu how does it rank in your countries ?

• +1
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Xangsane
This is v v weird for me. Even my oneitis had hookups with so many white chads and gigachads, but likes me as LTR even with my bodyfat at 20%
She doesn't think she would get commitment from them and they'd cheat on her with a Stacy.

• +1
Yeah guys here have a hatred of women but won’t admit it, even I use women for my own sexual pleasure with 0 fucks given the joke is I also get used as a dildo by girls which is brutal when I think about it but I never care much but I do kinda get where girls are coming from when they say it’s hurts being used. Still I’m happy I stuck P in V
Truth about the general hate. Most of the women I’ve been with in the UK for any length of time (casually or otherwise) have at least one sexual assault story. And among ‘things that aren’t strictly assault but are pretty awful’ guys will pressure the shit out girls into sex all the time with every tactic in the book. Often works, too — the girl will stick around. Completely fucked.

• +1
She doesn't think she would get commitment from them and they'd cheat on her with a Stacy.
And they would; cheating is endemic here

• +1
In this case, yes. But everyone here cheats when they can :(
I know a football player chadlite (white, maesthetic and clean shaven) who struggles on dating apps

I know a football player chadlite (white, maesthetic and clean shaven) who struggles on dating apps
Is it rather that January is just harder? I don’t remember last summer in London being anywhere near this bad, did pretty well in fact. I’ve always pulled more in the warmer months, perhaps it’s a universal thing.

• +1