In the UK, Chadlites have to settle for sub PSL 4 landwhales.

Is it rather that January is just harder? I don’t remember last summer in London being anywhere near this bad, did pretty well in fact. I’ve always pulled more in the warmer months, perhaps it’s a universal thing.
He tried in summer too

@spiggacel

View attachment 1509339
In a Tinder experiment, my Chadlitefish shown above has almost 200 matches:
  • 60% landwhales
  • 98% PSL 4 or below
  • 2% HTBs that never respond back
Most of the women who send him likes fall into these categories too.

View attachment 1509349View attachment 1509350

If a pretty Chadlite has to settle for women like these in the UK (in London where hypergamy is rampant) then it's absolutely over for most men unless if you're GigaChad.

The good thing is that a lot of the chubby women can converse with him well, talking about their many hobbies and activities they enjoy doing. They even let him have a little glimpse at their lives. But they're not his looksmatch, or close to it. A guy like that has to find a HTB or Stacylite with similar personality traits to LTR, as 90% of couples are usually looksmatched without the risk of one cheating on the other.
But HTB+ women in the UK are so entitled and only go for hyper NT muscular Chads that would use them for sex, it's gonna be hard for a Chadlite to find a dateable woman.
example of guys that do well in UK? have you tried a tinder experiment, or give me some photos I'll do one myself and create a thread

example of guys that do well in UK? have you tried a tinder experiment, or give me some photos I'll do one myself and create a thread
@VenomGT3

So if I want something like this girl (I can pm your insta if u want)

What type of guys will get her in your opinion? Post photos please, talking about London/UK ofc

Idk if the guy in the photo is her bf but he looks normal/average

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
So if I want something like this girl (I can pm your insta if u want)

View attachment 1578325

What type of guys will get her in your opinion? Post photos please, talking about London/UK ofc

Idk if the guy in the photo is her bf but he looks normal/average
Foids like that in London often want love Island chad types.

Giga cope

if makeithappen is slaying then uk is one of the east countries
he aint slaying shit, he fucks average to below average women and not even that many of them

View attachment 1509339
In a Tinder experiment, my Chadlitefish shown above has almost 200 matches:
  • 60% landwhales
  • 98% PSL 4 or below
  • 2% HTBs that never respond back
Most of the women who send him likes fall into these categories too.

View attachment 1509349View attachment 1509350

If a pretty Chadlite has to settle for women like these in the UK (in London where hypergamy is rampant) then it's absolutely over for most men unless if you're GigaChad.

The good thing is that a lot of the chubby women can converse with him well, talking about their many hobbies and activities they enjoy doing. They even let him have a little glimpse at their lives. But they're not his looksmatch, or close to it. A guy like that has to find a HTB or Stacylite with similar personality traits to LTR, as 90% of couples are usually looksmatched without the risk of one cheating on the other.
But HTB+ women in the UK are so entitled and only go for hyper NT muscular Chads that would use them for sex, it's gonna be hard for a Chadlite to find a dateable woman.
truth