Incel ascends by following my advice...

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
So I made a thread a few weeks ago about how you can ascend to top-tier status:

TL;DR - Rapping, acting NT, and putting in hard work. This guy right here is living proof:

Aaaaaaaaa

I sent him a clip of Pop Smoke in the studio after studying a master at work and trusting in God and Jesus Christ, he produced this:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13332, AlexBrown84, ALP and 7 others
Larping super poower by 2022

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ALP, ShowerMaxxing, Deprived and 13 others
the only thing this homosexual Dragon ball z cosplayer ascended is the E major phrygean scale

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie, Dystopian, Deleted member 6128 and 4 others
You actually distort the meaning of NT. By NT you mean use social media e.g. shittok, sissygram, fashionmaxx, follow shitty trends or to put it simply infiltrate the NPC circle. Become one so to speak. If we go by a real definition of NT then it's a different story. People with asperger's, autism will never be NT because of their brain wiring. If you are able to communicate on this godforsaken forum chances are you're NT.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deprived, thereallegend and 3 others
Maxillamogger

the only thing this homosexual Dragon ball z cosplayer ascended is the E major phrygean scale
Mogs your literary vocabulary hard af:

You will never be able to write hits like me and him.

Last edited:
You actually distort the meaning of NT. By NT you mean use social media e.g. shittok, sissygram, fashionmaxx, follow shitty trends or to put it simply infiltrate the NPC circle. Become one so to speak. If we go by a real definition of NT then it's a different story. People with asperger's, autism will never be NT because of their brain wiring. If you are able to communicate on this godforsaken forum chances are you're NT.
Why your women hate you?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Mogs your literary vocabulary hard af:

You will never be able to write hits like me and him.

bruh you write? throw a beat rn on vocaroo let me see your tone

how can u be white and still manage to look this bad? damn, at least he's got good hair genetics

anyways, props to him, hope he can achieve the success he's aiming to

• +1
Reactions: FootballPlaya69
Can’t stand when whites try to act black.
We were segregated for a fucking reason. Absolute cancer

High IQ. :feelsautistic:

bruh you write? throw a beat rn on vocaroo let me see your tone
I'm going to be white Pop Smoke. Only did light mixing. Once I alter the vocals more I will sound exactly like him:

• Love it
Reactions: ballskin and Deleted member 19551
I'm going to be white Pop Smoke. Only did light mixing. Once I alter the vocals more I will sound exactly like him:

u can replace him since he died

DUSTY LOCANE already tried replacing him but his flow is trash. Do I have potential?
You have his flow you just need a lower pitched voice. Deep voiced white rapper s a huge halo. Start gargling vinegar and vodka

• +1
Reactions: ballskin
You have his flow you just need a lower pitched voice. Deep voiced white rapper s a huge halo. Start gargling vinegar and vodka
Or I just make it deeper in the mix. Any legit ways to get a deeper voice? Should I start smoking cigarettes?

• +1
Or I just make it deeper in the mix. Any legit ways to get a deeper voice? Should I start smoking cigarettes?
Vocal cord damage produces raspinesss, smoke had a low pitch due to chain thick vocal cords

Get voice deepening surgery for 3.50 USD in a Turkish pastrami butcher shop

• JFL
Vocal cord damage produces raspinesss, smoke had a low pitch due to chain thick vocal cords

Get voice deepening surgery for 3.50 USD in a Turkish pastrami butcher shop
Does this style fit me better? Toronto style:

Ye. Inspired by another Toronto rapper.
NT af. I can tell your maxillary sinus is crowded just from hearing your voice

Both styles sound good but the nasally one suits you more. Pop Smoke sounds too breathy, you don't have the vocal cords for it. The slurred NT high pitched nasallly obnoxious style sounds good

NT af. I can tell your maxillary sinus is crowded just from hearing your voice

Both styles sound good but the nasally one suits you more. Pop Smoke sounds too breathy, you don't have the vocal cords for it. The slurred NT high pitched nasallly obnoxious style sounds good
I told you I sound NT af. I made my voice higher. I will wait until after bimax to see if my voice deepens.

“That’s not the true meaning of NT sir” 🤓

Holy nigga that’s really good. Pop smoke died too soon
Please tag me when you release your music

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
Only white men can maxx like this ethnics are doomed for a life of ridicule and mediocrity

Only white men can maxx like this ethnics are doomed for a life of ridicule and mediocrity
These ethnics were all at one point or another billboard rappers:

Noticia good intentions de nav sale este viernes 2020 umomag 1
Killy Picture
Unnamed 4

Keep on coming up with excuses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back