Incel told me it's over, I told him I had a gf before and he called me a liar

D

Deleted member 33233

Iron
What's your excuse niggers.

Im gonna drop the act and say that what I am. A brown skinned (shit skinned), 5'6" Manlet, with an average face.

In the incel book my life is over. It's over!!!!1!!1!1

How is it possible that I've had 4 girlfriends in the past. 2 Long term and 2 short term. That shouldn't be possible right? You fucking beta cucks.

It's possible cuz I'm not some retarded socially inept autistic faggot like you. I actually know how to pronounce words and keep a conversation going. While you faggots go "ugh uhhh uhhh nu-number please your number" she goes look at this retard, ugh I feel bad.

Youre all retarded, incels.is most of you are faggots who can't accept that they suck mad dick. Perhaps you should venture outside of your cumstained bedroom and face sunlight for the very first time in 8 years, you fucking troglodytes. There's only a handful of you who are genuine incels. Who actually look like a vomit in the face. But most of the others are pretending faggot posers. If you got rid of that amount the member count would significantly drop.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Geoff2024, Skywalker, Deleted member 28541 and 5 others
Stop mogging suffering incels on .is, sexhaver.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Nah it's possible because you were willing to lower your standards and settle for unattractive females. Next.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Lmao, Deleted member 23558 and 3 others

Rage Incel told me it's over, I told him I had a gf before and he called me a liar​

Jump to new IgnoreWatch
[IMG alt="Retard."]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/33/33233.jpg?1690917520[/IMG]

Retard.

Iron​

JoinedJul 28, 2023Posts75Reputation55

Im gonna drop the act and say that what I am. A brown skinned (shit skinned), 5'6" Manlet, with an average face.

How is it possible that I've had 4 girlfriends in the past. 2 Long term and 2 short term. That shouldn't be possible right? You fucking beta cucks.

It's possible cuz I'm not some retarded socially inept autistic faggot like you. I actually know how to pronounce words and keep a conversation going. While you faggots go "ugh uhhh uhhh nu-number please your number" she goes look at this retard, ugh I feel bad.

Youre all retarded, incels.is most of you are faggots who can't accept that they suck mad dick. Perhaps you should venture outside of your cumstained bedroom and face sunlight for the very first time in 8 years, you fucking troglodytes. There's only a handful of you who are genuine incels. Who actually look like a vomit in the face. But most of the others are pretending faggot posers. If you got rid of that amount the member count would significantly drop.

no1 cares if u get with a landwhale bro

Nah it's possible because you were willing to lower your standards and settle for unattractive females. Next.
Unattractive female? None of them were unattractive. You're just a larping faggot

Stop mogging suffering incels on .is, sexhaver.
But but but I'm 5'6" and shit skinned and a framelet little bitch I shouldn't be able to do that? WHAT THE FUCK??

Guessing u v light skin and have great body and proportions

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
bro jestermaxxed and thought he has a SMV

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and PG4BINX
Unattractive female? None of them were unattractive. You're just a larping faggot
I guarantee you they were. Lmao. You're trying to portray yourself as this perfectly adjusted social person that people love to be around and talk to when in reality you just went for women who couldn't do any better than you. Lol. Facts.

I guarantee you they were. Lmao. You're trying to portray yourself as this perfectly adjusted social person that people love to be around and talk to when in reality you just went for women who couldn't do any better than you. Lol. Facts.
What? Nigga that amount of cope is crazy

But but but I'm 5'6" and shit skinned and a framelet little bitch I shouldn't be able to do that? WHAT THE FUCK??
Okay, they are 5'3 guys with a deformed face that live in poverty what are you gonna tell them???

Ok are you like 14?

There's no way a curry with an average face and 5"6 can fuck anything but poopgoblins (females of the same race)

Okay, they are 5'3 guys with a deformed face that live in poverty what are you gonna tell them???
Who gives a shit. Do you really think the best thing to do is to cry all day and whine about how you can't get laid? That's what all incels.is all about.

Poverty is fixable. 5'3" is not. Do we just tell him to give up and start posting on incels.is and kill.himself? What a fucking.cucked ideology

• +1
Ok are you like 14?

There's no way a curry with an average face and 5"6 can fuck anything but poopgoblins (females of the same race)
I'm 19 actually but keep coping bring em on

Who gives a shit. Do you really think the best thing to do is to cry all day and whine about how you can't get laid? That's what all incels.is all about.

Poverty is fixable. 5'3" is not. Do we just tell him to give up and start posting on incels.is and kill.himself? What a fucking.cucked ideology
Nah, the best thing is just to buy whores

• +1
Ok are you like 14?

Have you ever heard about the curious case of @FailedNormieManlet

• Love it
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I'm 19 actually but keep coping bring em on
I can't imagine the backalley slop you've been exposing your cock too if you're still fucking despite those stats.

My condolences. Genuinely

I can't imagine the backalley slop you've been exposing your cock too if you're still fucking despite those stats.

My condolences. Genuinely
What are you exposing your cock to faggot? The likes of which of incels.is and their deformed mouths ?

What are you exposing your cock to faggot? The likes of which of incels.is and their deformed mouths ?
Makes no sense

Name checks out.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and stevielake

post face

Avi checks out
Also makes no sense

I'm verbally dissecting you because I'm black? That certainly doesn't bode well for you considering black people aren't the smartest bunch.

unfathomably based post @Retard.

Also makes no sense

I'm verbally dissecting you because I'm black? That certainly doesn't bode well for you considering black people aren't the smartest bunch.
Cope
Black people are smart

I'm so jealous of this 5'6 Indian :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, kimtaehyung, stevielake and 1 other person
I'm so jealous of this 5'6 Indian :forcedsmile:
He only dogs curry hoes for sure

Probably lives in curryland so this shit don't count innit

I hate indians.

• JFL

He only dogs curry hoes for sure

Probably lives in curryland so this shit don't count innit

I hate indians.
Not indian

I respect your choice of identifying as white
I'm half Indian half white and I greatly dislike individuals like you because it makes me realize half my genes are truly inferior

All I need to say is you are still on this forum. Which is why you know deep down the blackpill is the truth. Genuinely bluepilled people don’t browse forums like this. You know your looks are hindering you hard, but you’re still coping (which is healthy).

• +1
@Master

This is why you should make the site private. Block out obnoxious bluepilled retards who come here to preach utter nonsense.

@Master

This is why you should make the site private. Block out obnoxious bluepilled retards who come here to preach utter nonsense.
Cope and seethe faggot

All I need to say is you are still on this forum. Which is why you know deep down the blackpill is the truth. Genuinely bluepilled people don’t browse forums like this. You know your looks are hindering you hard, but you’re still coping (which is healthy).
Nope I just don't have wifi and I prefer here than Reddit cuz I can say nigger and faggot, I don't even care about looksmaxxing

• Hmm...
Reactions: AspiringMogger