Incels are having plastic surgery to attract women, but it wont work

Women are fucking retarded. She would suck off a surgerymaxxed Amnesia right off.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kmscurry, NormieKilla, Deleted member 14262 and 60 others
getting paid for sharing your worthless opinions while calling it journalism must be nice

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Lookologist003, subhuman incel, NormieKilla and 34 others
This group is also being linked to other manning-up procedures such as mewing (masticating hard foods in an attempt to grow bulging jaw biceps)

mirin iq

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, materialistic, Mouthbreath and 41 others
and this article is right. Surgery is cope. If youre a subhuman u will always be one

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003, Kmscurry, Deleted member 5385 and 4 others
This group is also being linked to other manning-up procedures such as mewing (masticating hard foods in an attempt to grow bulging jaw biceps)

mirin iq
hold up brb gotta train my jaw biceps

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Effortless, MentalistKebab and 12 others
Jfl why do they assume all incels are misogynistic? Most incels don't hate woman, they just hate the fact they were born into a shit body.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Kmscurry, subhuman incel, Deleted member 10615 and 29 others
and this article is right. Surgery is cope. If youre a subhuman u will always be one
Braindead hur dur cope im so blackpilled look at me so based cope cope omg cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: warpsociety, CopeIsReal, GigaMogger and 2 others
Jfl why do they assume all incels are misogynistic? Most incels don't hate woman, they just hate the fact they were born into a shit body.
Black pill bro!! People hate whomever is ugly and incels are ugly.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, CopingCel, Hades and 13 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel, EdouardManlet, CopingCel and 7 others
Dr Emma A Jane is a senior lecturer at UNSW Sydney and the author of Misogyny Online: A Short (and Brutish) History.
JFL

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: CopingCel, ArgentineOmicron, Deleted member 8765 and 6 others
This
They don't want to let ugly guys cheat genetics.All those normies and liberals would hate everything and everyone if they were born with shit genetics just like them.Instead of writing articles on fighting grounds and aborted children they are focusing on ugly males that vent and improve

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, subhuman incel, Gaia262 and 13 others
This is unironically good news for all surgerycels... 'them' discounting its effectiveness would make larping as good genetics easier after surgerymaxxing. Last thing youd want is a foid asking to see your subhuman pics from 5 years ago... imagine convincing them that you just had another puberty in your 20's

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 8461, CopingCel and 12 others
This is unironically good news for all surgerycels... 'them' discounting its effectiveness would make larping as good genetics easier after surgerymaxxing. Last thing youd want is a foid asking to see your subhuman pics from 5 years ago... imagine convincing them that you just had another puberty in your 20's
Yeah we need to keep the world bluepilled about looksmaxxing, but its funny how retarded the article is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Gaia262, CopingCel and 6 others
I like how they always assume there’s some personality reason why they’re incel. And I hate to be water is wet, but chad can be mysoginistic and she’ll think it’s funny and agree with him

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, Effortless, CopingCel and 10 others
This
They don't want to let ugly guys cheat genetics.All those normies and liberals would hate everything and everyone if they were born with shit genetics just like them.Instead of writing articles on fighting grounds and aborted children they are focusing on ugly males that vent and improve
Imagine the face of the stinking single mom SJW when she gets impregnated by a "Chad" (with LL, bimax, and all the rest) and her kids become walking abominations. JFL

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Pumanator, Effortless, Deleted member 9699 and 12 others
never thought about this tbh. that's one good thing i don't have social media

• +1
Reactions: NarcyChadlite
It would be glorious if LL'ed, bimaxed, racemaxed mutts started donating semen en mass.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, Pumanator, Effortless and 12 others
I hate toilets

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: s3-s3, HighIQcel, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
Imagine the face of the stinking single mom SJW when she gets impregnated by a "Chad" (with LL, bimax, and all the rest) and her kids become walking abominations. JFL
Just give him hgh from birth and roids and everything will be fine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 5912, s3-s3 and 3 others
same with women makeup when they will be old JFL

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and Saoirsecel
These incel looksmaxers don't respec wamen they be talkin about slaying and raping foids, must be planning to go ER

It does work tho.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and HighIQcel
They ARE SO FUCKING AUTISTIC.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, s3-s3 and HighIQcel
Vast majority of people dont want to know if someone had plastic, and plus incels are excellent liars from living in strict lowkey narc households

so i dont think so

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and SPFromNY914
THEY THINK THIS SHIT IS BECAUSE OF "TOXIC MASCULINITY"

BITCH.IT IS NOT. THE ONLY REASON GUYS SURGERYMAX IS CUZ LOOKS ARE FUCKING IMPORTANT

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Effortless, IndianJock and 2 others
Fuck what foids say. Get looks or die.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, subhuman incel, Effortless and 5 others
the sad fact is that most people aren't even fully aware that their perception of someone is based almost entirely on their looks
she genuinely thinks she wants a guy with x traits but she doesn't realize that that means she wants a guy that LOOKS like he has x traits.
she likely has no clue just how shallow she (and everyone else in the world) actually is.

people will legit be like "I like that person! I can just tell they're nice and confident and funny :)" but that just means the face looks good.

there's no such thing as a personality halo, whether your individual personality traits are considered good or bad depends entirely on whether your face looks good. Now there's definitely personality failos like being extremely clingy/needy or just TOO autistic, chad can get away with it obviously but most can't.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, klamus, Need2Ascend and 2 others

As someone who had to blend with normies, I can assure you they strongly believe all incels are ER tier.
If you ever try to argue with them, you'll get labelled as a weirdo.

Even if you manage to pull out smth like "You saying all incels are misogynistic is like saying all arabs are terrorists" and it looks like you won, you didn't. They'll just stop arguing and think you're a misogynistic asshole, cuz u support misogynistic assholes.

Life is so easy as a npc.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: klamus, Morpheus, Effortless and 3 others
Who cares what some random woman says? LOL at reading "journalism" and taking it seriously.

u are ugly doesn't mean ur child will, just google Jeremy Meeks parent

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and TITUS
What a surprise, Australia.
Land of Hemsworth tier chads, Nicky Whelan and Holly valance tier Stacies, and white worshipping noodles

incels are having surgery while salluchad is mewing through truckloads of pussy gg.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9573
jAN-qQ6n_400x400.jpg

Should fix her gum exposure and narrow tooth arch before venting about us.

Also JFL @ calling Chads and Staceys: "Brads" and "Traceys" who the fuck does this?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
jAN-qQ6n_400x400.jpg

Should fix her gum exposure and narrow tooth arch before venting about us.

Also JFL @ calling Chads and Staceys: "Brads" and "Traceys" who the fuck does this?
she's botox and fillermaxxed jfl

incels are having surgery while salluchad is mewing through truckloads of pussy gg.
So what? Theres always going to be someone that has it easier than u, just focus on yourself

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003 and subhuman incel
Just another bullshit article putting down incels by the virtue-signaling liberal media.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, subhuman incel, Gaia262 and 1 other person
u are ugly doesn't mean ur child will, just google Jeremy Meeks parent
Sure bro, you got much fewer tickets to win the genetic lottery if your parents have bad genetics.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Gaia262
What a shitty article.

I have a lot to say about this. For one, it's fucking pathetic on her part that she equates being an "incel" to wanting to commit mass murder of women. Incel literally just means involuntary celibate and 99% of the time it's due to being born ugly or with debilitating disorders like autism - aka factors that were out of their control. This is easily observable and I dare her to show me just one study that shows an actual causal relationship between attitudes towards women and romantic success; it's just not at all true that they're the ones who made their own bed and deserve to be perceived as evil people just because they're facial structure doesn't meet society's conventional beauty standards or because they're short or because they have a hard time socializing normally. And 99.99999...% of incels don't go out killing people or affecting hers and others' lives in any significant way. They just sit in their houses living quiet lives of isolation, depression, and loneliness. They negatively impact your lives far less than the normal or way above normal dudes you encounter in your life who cause you to complain about how horrible men are on social media after the shitty things they put you through in your relationship. So why make it even harder for the incels who already feel like losers and deliberately try to create more frustration and anger by not only blaming them for what genetics gave them but painting them as bad people for it?

And making fun of incels for mewing, saving up for plastic surgery, and other things designed to better their own lives? What the fuck? Who cares? Let people do what they think will ultimately help bring them happiness, it literally doesn't affect you in any way. Does it really make her that fucking mad that someone who was dealt a shitty hand in life wants to make improvements to themselves in order to potentially find a romantic partner? Everyone fucking wants companionship, validation that they're accepted in society, and confidence. I don't hate women at all. I don't blame anyone else or hate those who have more romantic/social success. I just hate my recessed fucking jaw. I hate my nonexistent chin. I hate my fat bulbous nose. I hate my childlike round eyes and the hollow areas beneath them. And I've kept to myself working hard and saving up the past couple years, limiting myself to little fun in the midst of my prime years while everyone else my age is hooking up, partying, and enjoying life, and just hoping by this time next year I can undergo brutal reconstruction of my face just to look average and feel like I have a chance to be accepted by a society that places so much inherent value on how you look.

Fuck you to hell and back Dr. Emma A Jane.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, subhuman incel, wateriswet and 2 others
Sure bro, you got much fewer tickets to win the genetic lottery if your parents have bad genetics.
What I mean is you still have hope to have beautiful child despite 2 subhuman parents

Cos the incels they focus on are from .is and r9k. Makes for better headlines.