incels are the funniest creatures on earth

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Living like there's no tomorrow
Not because of the way the look, but the way they ACT

"Muh i need sex, muh i'll die without a sex, dude i NEED it... "

"I need a cute exotic white girl to pet her feet and massage her titties man... "

"Bro i'll get an Orbital box osteotomy with bilateral tripod osteotomies to double my facial height to width ratio and increase my palpebral fissure lenght and a 12 mm quandrangular modified Lefort 3 as describet by Dr. Sinn with a 10 mm Lefort I with 5 degrees of countreclockwise rotation and a mandibular BSSO with 3 inches of advancemend and chin wing osteotomy to create a hyper ant face which was discovered by Dr. Sailer who i can not afford to go to. Throw in an Almond eye surgery Dr. Taban style, meaning with lateral canthoplexy, lower lid retraction surgery and orbital decompression. Make me an aggressive wraparound jaw implant with exactly these specifications: 15 mm of lateral jaw angle augmentation with 6 mm horizontal augmentation to my ramus. Use Peek not silicone and remember to use 2 titanium screws on each side for fixation. As for the chin, recontour it to a wide square style "
☝️ ALL OF THIS TO GET SEX !? :lul::lul: This is what zero fucking pussy does to a motherfucker.

Honestly, i scream out of laugh when i see incels like this.. like they deserve it for chasing the incorrect system of value :lul:

Thoughs?

@pizza @WadlowMaxxing @realklay11 @BalkanPig @toth77 @LondonVillie @larsanova69 @FraudingIQ @PenileFacialSurgery @moonblunt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles, Deleted member 12688, CrackHeadBobby and 20 others
Don’t think we forgot

F7E293F3 F74B 4279 BBE7 8B8DBB8070E3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 9568 and 29 others
They also look unhygienic

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
@JimmyDreamsOfZygos, see. Only my larping stories gets featured while the rest of my posts are forgettable :feelsrope:

@looksmaxxer234 you can link the post in which i've demolished the club too because i got rejected mua muaaa :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, pizza and Looks234
more one banger thread,I think what made the incels like that was your looks first,their fucked up mind was just a consequence

• +1
Reactions: ezio6 and Chintuck22
cope

• JFL
sex pussy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 7044, pizza and 1 other person
incels has no motivation to act well, to think, to live or to do anything because his looks created him several mental illnesses during his life,and now they think that fucking some bitches will be therapeutic

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Danish_Retard, TheEndHasNoEnd and 3 others
incels has no motivation to act well, to think, to live or to do anything because his looks created him several mental illnesses during his life,and now they think that fucking some bitches will be therapeutic
you think fucking a bitch who actually wants to have sex with you isn't therapeutic for a permavirgin? cope

it's not just about fucking, but about receiving validation when you've lacked it for the longest time

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Danish_Retard, gamma and 1 other person
@JimmyDreamsOfZygos, see. Only my larping stories gets featured while the rest of my posts are forgettable :feelsrope:

@looksmaxxer234 you can link the post in which i've demolished the club too because i got rejected mua muaaa :lul:
JFL nigga at this point just buy a vpn and restart

you think fucking a bitch who actually wants to have sex with you isn't therapeutic for a permavirgin? cope

it's not just about fucking, but about receiving validation when you've lacked it for the longest time
I think if permavirgin didn’t value sex so much he wouldn’t be permavirgin, but the point here is that he values sex because he never did, and he never even had the chance, in addition to the low self esteem caused by the lack of looks, I'm talking about a real truecel and not mentalcels like most of this forum

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8853, Danish_Retard, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person

THIS = YOU

JFL nigga at this point just buy a vpn and restart

Like why? You are low T as fuck for even thinking about this

I think if permavirgin didn’t value sex so much he wouldn’t be permavirgin, but the point here is that he values sex because he never did, and he never even had the chance, in addition to the low self esteem caused by the lack of looks, I'm talking about a real truecel and not mentalcels like most of this forum
eh

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
OP is a projecting SFcel truecel

this is literally the same crap that the mainstream media says in their bullcrap news articles and documenatires, jfl

• JFL
OP is a projecting SFcel truecel
I'm better than you, i lost my virgnity and had a 5 girlfriends all hotter than me. I am sex haver and i hate niggers.

Did i tackled your little incel bubble you fucking truecel ?

I'm better than you, i lost my virgnity and had a 5 girlfriends all hotter than me. I am sex haver and i hate niggers.

are you narcymaxxing boyo wtf?you cant kill the ego with this acts

• Love it
this part no
then what point are you trying to make here

this thread is retarded and op is probably at least somewhat trolling but apparently some people agree with him

• WTF
are you narcymaxxing boyo wtf?you cant kill the ego with this acts
Yes boyo :feelsokman:

I am shower-maxxed and no woman are worth my semen because they are all degenerate whores.

I don't know why people are contributing to degeneracy when clearly, they cannot get sex and hedonistic pleasures :lul::lul:.. JUST FUCKING LOL @ incels

• JFL
Reactions: pizza

"Muh i need sex, muh i'll die without a sex, dude i NEED it... "

"I need a cute exotic white girl to pet her feet and massage her titties man... "

"Bro i'll get an Orbital box osteotomy with bilateral tripod osteotomies to double my facial height to width ratio and increase my palpebral fissure lenght and a 12 mm quandrangular modified Lefort 3 as describet by Dr. Sinn with a 10 mm Lefort I with 5 degrees of countreclockwise rotation and a mandibular BSSO with 3 inches of advancemend and chin wing osteotomy to create a hyper ant face which was discovered by Dr. Sailer who i can not afford to go to. Throw in an Almond eye surgery Dr. Taban style, meaning with lateral canthoplexy, lower lid retraction surgery and orbital decompression. Make me an aggressive wraparound jaw implant with exactly these specifications: 15 mm of lateral jaw angle augmentation with 6 mm horizontal augmentation to my ramus. Use Peek not silicone and remember to use 2 titanium screws on each side for fixation. As for the chin, recontour it to a wide square style "
☝️ ALL OF THIS TO GET SEX !? :lul::lul: This is what zero fucking pussy does to a motherfucker.

Honestly, i scream out of laugh when i see incels like this.. like they deserve it for chasing the incorrect system of value :lul:

Thoughs?

@pizza @WadlowMaxxing @realklay11 @BalkanPig @toth77 @LondonVillie @larsanova69 @FraudingIQ @PenileFacialSurgery @moonblunt
Incels r horny dogs who can't have sex

• +1
Yes boyo :feelsokman:

I am shower-maxxed and no woman are worth my semen because they are all degenerate whores.

I don't know why people are contributing to degeneracy when clearly, they cannot get sex and hedonistic pleasures :lul::lul:.. JUST FUCKING LOL @ incels
they should have no rights and we DO NOT need permission

• JFL
THIS = YOU

Like why? You are low T as fuck for even thinking about this

I’d never let myself slip this low, you’re below laughing stock bully victim, you’re an invisible loser who nobody thinks about. Leave the forum or not it makes no difference.

I’d never let myself slip this low, you’re below laughing stock bully victim, you’re an invisible loser who nobody thinks about. Leave the forum or not it makes no difference.
cope
Lingua

• JFL
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd and Chintuck22

your stories about slaying are also nothing more than a LARP. Evidence provided on your post history.

I can eviscerate you in a matter of day and dox you just like i did with @Deleted member 9048 you egotistical faggot

There's nothing more i hate than a bragging faggots who are full of themselves and shit on others because they think they are better, like i'll knock you to the fucking ground cause cows cannot fly

• JFL
Reactions: pizza
View attachment 1153098

your stories about slaying are also nothing more than a LARP. Evidence provided on your post history.

I can eviscerate you in a matter of day and dox you just like i did with @Deleted member 9048 you egotistical faggot

There's nothing more i hate than a bragging faggots who are full of themselves and shit on others because they think they are better, like i'll knock you to the fucking ground cause cows cannot fly
jfl at the video

• JFL
remember,if you cant fuck,you can be fucked

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, LocalDanger, thecel and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GripMaxxing, pizza and thecel
  • Love it

You ain't fooling anyone you autist. All of your posts scream Asperger's syndrome. Off yourself you utterly inferior loser. Had Hitler won the war he'd gas your subape Slav family.

View attachment 1153098

The video won’t load, increasing the font size won’t change anything, you’re a loser and a major fag, you got relentlessly bullied by those 2 users in that one thread, I felt sympathy for you since you were being eviscerated so devastatingly. You whine about no reacts on your post, which is probably the weakest thing I’ve ever seen here. Kys

Look at how you immediately explode on anybody who makes fun of you. You have the self confidence of a 6th grader. JFL at bragging about losing your virginity. You’re a loser

View attachment 1153098

Id like to see you try and doxx me you nerd faggot. Even if you could youd be too much of a pussy to post it since you have 128 days on here you fucking loser. You cant go without this site, youre a beta high inhib fag

You ain't fooling anyone you autist. All of your posts scream Asperger's syndrome. Off yourself you utterly inferior loser. Had Hitler won the war he'd gas your subape Slav family
Dnrd, pump this thread into 1000 replies for me.

The video won’t load, increasing the font size won’t change anything, you’re a loser and a major fag, you got relentlessly bullied by those 2 users in that one thread, I felt sympathy for you since you were being eviscerated so devastatingly. You whine about no reacts on your post, which is probably the weakest thing I’ve ever seen here. Kys
Still better than you fag, like million times better to the point where i deserve to get my feet kissed by egocentrics like you.

Id like to see you try and doxx me you nerd faggot. Even if you could youd be too much of a pussy to post it since you have 128 days on here you fucking loser. You cant go without this site, youre a beta high inhib fag

IRONIC ISN'T IT :lul:

After watching my threads, you keep back to reply to this for like 4 fucking times... What an irony here, everything you say doesn't make sense and doesn't invalidate everything i've i said whatsoever.

I think you're just jealous, you keep using my larp threads as an point to make yourself superior, but there's just one problem... They are INTENDED to be this way, so you're just embarrassing yourself for not getting the joke you illiterate moron.

you have 128 days on here

That's right, sometimes i left the browser so i get extra hours online :feelsuhh:

@TheEndHasNoEnd can you keep an eye on this guy. He's like the moonblunt except that every of his posts are lies. Most egotistical user i've came so far..

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
Dnrd, pump this thread into 1000 replies for me.

Still better than you fag, like million times better to the point where i deserve to get my feet kissed by egocentrics like you.

IRONIC ISN'T IT :lul:

After watching my threads, you keep back to reply to this for like 4 fucking times... What an irony here, everything you say doesn't make sense and doesn't invalidate everything i've i said whatsoever.

I think you're just jealous, you keep using my larp threads as an point to make yourself superior, but there's just one problem... They are INTENDED to be this way, so you're just embarrassing yourself for not getting the joke you illiterate moron.

That's right, sometimes i left the browser so i get extra hours online :feelsuhh:

@TheEndHasNoEnd can you keep an eye on this guy. He's like the moonblunt except that every of his posts are lies. Most egotistical user i've came so far..
I have no memory of you besides you getting BTFO in front of the entire forum. You remember all of my threads :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:

Stupid thread.

Can't get water? Just be stoic about it and die quietly from dehydration.

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Stupid thread.

Can't get water? Just be stoic about it and die quietly from dehydration.
don't get water = die
don't get sex = don't die

"basic need"

What’s an incel?