InCels somehow being high IQ is the most retarded cope I've ever heard. Stop.

Festrunk

Festrunk

Diamond
www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201012/beautiful-people-really-are-more-intelligent

That's right, Chad has a higher IQ than you.

The idea that EVERYTHING on our shitty, subhuman faces and bodies grew wrong and recessed but somehow our brains flourished is the biggest cognitive dissonance I've ever seen. Chad's IQ is higher than yours because he has God genetics.

Even if you don't accept the genetic inheritance or aspects of IQ(which means you're retarded anyways) how the living shit is your IQ and cognitive function going to excel in an environment of constant bullying, rejection and complete isolation/ostracization? It doesnt.

Stop coping and realize we're all fucked and there is no fucking diamond in this pile of shit.

tbh jfl
iq is useless anyway

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 2810 and Framletgod
Money, sex, status and true friends. Thats the goal.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 616
high inhibition doesn't mean high iq

Over for rag reader cels

Attachments

• 1567607124273.png
    1567607124273.png
    2.6 KB · Views: 1
  • +1
Reactions: Gebirgscel, Alexanderr and fukmylyf
Pseudoscience.

Most gay alien skull losers have bigger brain's and IQ.

Doesn't matter though. It's all about looks

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
jfl who cares
chad lives in ur head rent free

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and MiroslavBulldosex
id imagine that the shape of your bones doesnt affect your iq and that these tests of both high iq men being less attractive to women and the reverse are just false positives and/or better explained by social factors

Chad got more motivation to study.
As a subhuman we can only consider roping

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
how the living shit is your IQ and cognitive function going to excel in an environment of constant bullying, rejection and complete isolation/ostracization? It doesnt.

Stop coping and realize we're all fucked and there is no fucking diamond in this pile of shit.
Well if thats true then it's over

Iq >=130 is a hindrance. 120 iq is ideal. I bet you guys gay alien skull is correlated to iq.

• JFL
Reactions: Framletgod
Iq >=130 is a hindrance. 120 iq is ideal. I bet you guys gay alien skull is correlated to iq.
Yep. Basically the ideal is to be between 1 standard deviation and 2 standard deviations from the mean for everything in life.
Ideal IQ would be between 115 (1sd) and 130 (2sd).
Ideal height would be between 6'1 (1sd) and 6'4 (2sd).

Yep. Basically the ideal is to be between 1 standard deviation and 2 standard deviations from the mean for everything in life.
Ideal IQ would be between 115 (1sd) and 130 (2sd).
Ideal height would be between 6'1 (1sd) and 6'4 (2sd).
I'm 6'3'' and got 97 on asvap which correlated to iq at .81 (highest out of any non Stanford binet test) which means approximately 130-133 (16sd) if correlated directly.

Legit IQ is cope.
Legit IQ is cope.

It's over for many men