brutally over for autismcels
IMG 20201002 202117

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ManzareK, Bewusst, Deleted member 5145 and 19 others
>he fell for the meme

images

COPING FAGGOT NOTHING HAPPENED

likely you just chewed too frequently and exhausted your jaw muscles and now it is held in a slightly backwards position

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7560 and Deleted member 3323
likely you just chewed too frequently and exhausted your jaw muscles and now it is held in a slightly backwards position
Really? Can you please elaborate. If I give it a rest for a while will they go back to normal?

Really? Can you please elaborate. If I give it a rest for a while will they go back to normal?
If you chew too much you will exhaust your medial pterygoid muscle, one of the muscles which holds your jaw forwards, when it’s exhausted your jaw will temporary “recess” as the muscle is weaker and therefor holds it in a more posterior position than it normally is in, making it feel like you have an overbite

obv I don’t know if this is what happened with 100% certainty, but it probably is, so yes just take a few day break from chewing and your bite should go back to how it normally is

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross and Deleted member 7560
If you chew too much you will exhaust your medial pterygoid muscle, one of the muscles which holds your jaw forwards, when it’s exhausted your jaw will temporary “recess” as the muscle is weaker and therefor holds it in a more posterior position than it normally is in, making it feel like you have an overbite

obv I don’t know if this is what happened with 100% certainty, but it probably is, so yes just take a few day break from chewing and your bite should go back to how it normally is