Incline Bed Sleeping (Sleeping on an angled surface for better sleep)

SomethingOff

SomethingOff

PhD in Moggology
Index

There's little research on this subject but it is extremely simple to try for yourself.

The idea is to raise the side of the bed where you head is by 6 inches, supposedly letting your body handle waste easier and letting you have less nasal obstruction during sleep.

The whole bed has to be at an angle.

I guess logically it makes sense. If you sleep with your head at a lower position than the rest of your body, your sleep would be awful. Animals tend to sleep at an incline. Some ancient egyptians slept inclined.

How do you do it?

Elevate the part of your bed where you keep your head by 10-15cm. 15cm is supposedly ideal, but I think 10cm is easier to get into and provides similar benefits.

Two 10cm thick books, two slabs of wood, literally anything that can lift two of the legs of your bed up is all you need.

Try it for 2 weeks and check if you notice a difference. Yes the first nights will be worse, but quitting because of that is like quitting workout after one session because your muscles are sore.

This is probably great for narrow palatecels who have bad nasal congestion. Try it and report back.

I know I will.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, IWantToMax, reptiles and 5 others
But some people do it the other way around, to get more blood to their brain, and ease their back.
31cABxmdEYL._AC_.jpg

would this increase my dick size?

• JFL
Reactions: Descargue96
Useful for incline bench pressing too, builds that frame

you are back.

Long have I waited.