Increasing Height through the Spine

Deleted member 1973

Deleted member 1973

pastebin.com/Tb8AYcyk
Fortunately, cartilage responds quickly to their stimulation with spinal exercises designed to stretch the spinal column.

Under the influence of these exercises, natural gaps between the vertebrae open and the cartilage immediately begin to grow, regardless of the person's age.

http://www.russ-med.ru/full_2_190_russ-med.htm

Exercises for stretching the spine:
a) Exercise № 1. Sit down on the floor on 4 bones: the palms of the hands and toes. Pelvis above the head, head down.
Raise your head and lean back sharply. Lower and raise the pelvis up and down.
b) Exercise No. 2. Starting position: body on 4 bones with a raised pelvis and a curved back. Pelvis turn left, then right.
c) Exercise No. 3. Starting position: body on 4 bones with a raised pelvis and a curved back. In this position, walk around the room.
d) Exercise No. 4. Starting position: sit on the floor, rest against spread apart straight arms located slightly behind, legs bent.
Raise the body to a horizontal position of the spine and lower it at a fast pace.
d) Exercise No. 5. Starting position: Lie on your back. Legs extended arms to the sides. Bend your knees, pull to your chest, grab your hands. Push your knees and hips from your chest, keeping your hands open. Raise your head towards your knees. Keep your body in this position for 5 seconds.
These 5 exercises are enough for the spine to gradually lengthen, provided that the right amount of these microelements and vitamins is consumed at the same time. If necessary, for each section of the spine of exercises, you can add as much as is required to fully restore its functions. First, you need to do each exercise no more than 2-3 times. Then gradually increase the load.
In cases where the spine is very neglected and the patient is unable to stand on four bones to perform exercises, a flat shield should be made at an angle of 45 degrees. The patient should lie on this shield every day to stretch the spine until he can begin to do exercises.​

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, AscendingHero, goat2x and 5 others
I do these once a week tbh.
I am growing taller ngl.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: YoungRichNigga and Deleted member 1973
Fortunately, cartilage responds quickly to their stimulation with spinal exercises designed to stretch the spinal column.

Under the influence of these exercises, natural gaps between the vertebrae open and the cartilage immediately begin to grow, regardless of the person's age.

a) Exercise № 1. Sit down on the floor on 4 bones: the palms of the hands and toes. Pelvis above the head, head down.
b) Exercise No. 2. Starting position: body on 4 bones with a raised pelvis and a curved back. Pelvis turn left, then right.
c) Exercise No. 3. Starting position: body on 4 bones with a raised pelvis and a curved back. In this position, walk around the room.
d) Exercise No. 4. Starting position: sit on the floor, rest against spread apart straight arms located slightly behind, legs bent.
Raise the body to a horizontal position of the spine and lower it at a fast pace.
d) Exercise No. 5. Starting position: Lie on your back. Legs extended arms to the sides. Bend your knees, pull to your chest, grab your hands. Push your knees and hips from your chest, keeping your hands open. Raise your head towards your knees. Keep your body in this position for 5 seconds.
These 5 exercises are enough for the spine to gradually lengthen, provided that the right amount of these microelements and vitamins is consumed at the same time. If necessary, for each section of the spine of exercises, you can add as much as is required to fully restore its functions. First, you need to do each exercise no more than 2-3 times. Then gradually increase the load.
In cases where the spine is very neglected and the patient is unable to stand on four bones to perform exercises, a flat shield should be made at an angle of 45 degrees. The patient should lie on this shield every day to stretch the spine until he can begin to do exercises.​
What do you mean with body on four bones?

What if you can’t bend your spine due to spinal fusion

I want a longer torso my arms go down to my knees and I’m not exagerrating

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Not worth the effort, it won't make you noticeably taller maybe 1 cm max

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LowTierNormie and Deleted member 1973
  • +1
Reactions: عبد الرحمن
bro i like the effort on this post and i want to try it... but i don't know if i'm just low iq or what. i don't really understand the instructions on how to go about doing these stretches

• +1
bro, I like the effort on this post and I want to try it... but I don't know if I'm just low IQ or what. I don't really understand the instructions on how to go about doing these stretches
Bend your head down to your knee,

or something like that.

sounds like bs to me

What if you can’t bend your spine due to spinal fusion

I want a longer torso my arms go down to my knees and I’m not exagerrating
Mine do too but its less because my torso is short and more because my wingspan is long

long arms are such a failo bro

Just hang from a pull up bar and you will get a little bit of decompression. That's all the height you can hope for.

• So Sad
This is very legit, the taller you are the more you can get from spine decompression, because your torso is taller etc etc. Like a 6'2 guy could reach almost 6'4 with this if his spine is servery fucked due to sitting all day in a chair.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 1973
Mine do too but its less because my torso is short and more because my wingspan is long

long arms are such a failo bro
No unless you have noodle arms like me

can you post pictures or videos for demonstration?

• +1
Reactions: I Needed An Alt and Deleted member 1973
Im going to be buying a sta

I dont know if this is a wrong way of thinking but im willing to try it out
Turns out im 178.5 in the morning and just under 177 in the evening but i might be a bit off with that measurement because im meauring with marks on the wall.

Im going to be buying a stamina inline back stretch bench which basically is used to decompress the spine and i will be looking to take glucosamine while doing so at least 5 times a week if not everyday

Im wondering if progressive overload while taking glucosamine which stops disc degeneration and if i progressively overload with time under tension i dont see why i cant reach 180 cm with constant use under 6 months but what remains to be seen is if the cartilage being stretched stays that way or if it returns back to normal

Any thoughts and do you think this could work?

• +1
Reactions: I Needed An Alt and Deleted member 1973
Any thoughts and do you think this could work?
Yes.
I don't think you'll will go up to 6ft / 180cm unless you're torso is short.

• +1
Reactions: animo123
Yes.
I don't think you'll will go up to 6ft / 180cm unless you're torso is short.
Ive got a wingspan of 78-79 inches and long legs so i think my torso is quite short in comparison

• +1
Copium. LL is the only way.

What bs huh? @spark .

It’s good for maintaining morning height just hang on a pull up bar in the middle of the day theory