Indian treated like god in Africa

.🇹🇩.

.🇹🇩.

Kraken
Indian produces the most incels in the world not just because of how unattractive the average man is but also because of gender ratio imbalance. most guys are destined to die alone.

however take a look at this average north indian dude getting treated like god in ethiopia. girls calling him handsome and wants to take picture with this dude! this dude is handsome in ethiopia! this dude is getting invited in peoples houses!! wtf lol!! ethiopian men are legit subhuman af, but woman are suprisingly decent! ethiopia is also poorer than india. great geomax location for indians imo.

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Manu le coq and Deleted member 18522
He’s uglier than them
It’s just exotic halo

He’s be invisible and treated like a subhuman if there were millions of Indians in Africa

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Joe Rogancel, zeshama and 3 others
3166666 3163741 1668749310318

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
imagine lachowski in ethiopia

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Joe Rogancel, enchanted_elixir and 11 others
I find it pretty funny that the Indians have their own version of the "Starter Island" except it's even worse in terms of genetic potential XD

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Subhra26 and Jagged0
This is a brilliant idea
All 1.1 billion curries should migrate to ethiopia so they can ascend with ethiopians

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Subhra26, BearBoy and 3 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Ruakh, Subhra26, Jase and 2 others
This is a brilliant idea
All 1.1 billion curries should migrate to ethiopia so they can ascend with ethiopians
maybe not just ethiopia but other african countries like kenya and congo where average delhite will be treated like god

• JFL
Reactions: Subhra26
He’s uglier than them
It’s just exotic halo

He’s be invisible and treated like a subhuman if there were millions of Indians in Africa
there is no man in that video who mogs that guy buddy bhai.

this ethiopian soldier will mog hard tho

also if not mistaken mukasa has east african roots as well

but these are anomalies. most east africans are subhuman af, these people are gods among men.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Gengar and Deleted member 7580
Africans are the bottom of the barrel, and they know it, any other race can go there and fuck any woman, as long as they are as tall as their men.
It's only in the west where delusion is rampant.

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
He’s uglier than them
It’s just exotic halo

It’s called “Hi I have money” besides Africans are very Hospitable and kind people to anybody that isn’t from a neighbouring tribe they hate. Even a black American would be given the same reception esp if he’s filming users like are fucking retards crying cos I made a brutal blackpill thread on Curry women worshipping white cock
Indian produces the most incels in the world not just because of how unattractive the average man is but also because of gender ratio imbalance. most guys are destined to die alone.

however take a look at this average north indian dude getting treated like god in ethiopia. girls calling him handsome and wants to take picture with this dude! this dude is handsome in ethiopia! this dude is getting invited in peoples houses!! wtf lol!! ethiopian men are legit subhuman af, but woman are suprisingly decent! ethiopia is also poorer than india. great geomax location for indians imo.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and .🇹🇩.
This is a brilliant idea
Bitch keep your nasty curry asses away from Africa dont you ugly fucks dare step a foot there you have Kenya and South Africa Aka muttland don’t you even think about moving anywhere else pricks we will genocide you idi amin style

What happens when you nasty fucks come over

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, .🇹🇩., GetShrekt and 1 other person
Bitch keep your nasty curry asses away from Africa dont you ugly fucks dare step a foot there you have Kenya and South Africa Aka muttland don’t you even think about moving anywhere else pricks we will genocide you idi amin style

im not curry????

• JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and Gengar
Brutal for niggers like @PrinceLuenLeoncur

First they let the yellow man hit and now the brown man.

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, enchanted_elixir, Cheesyrumble and 3 others
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, GuyFromSingapore and Gengar
put those third world niggers in the same room as that curry in the west and they'd get more women

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, .🇹🇩. and PrinceLuenLeoncur
im not curry????
You are you exposed yourself as a dirty paki a couple days ago
Brutal for niggers like @PrinceLuenLeoncur

First they let the yellow man hit and now the brown man.
the brown man was in africa since medieval times and only East Africans got played. Ethiopians wouldn’t allow Indians to do anything in their land they are just being nice to ONE GUY ONE SINGLE DUDE and it’s a family and you’re acting like everybody’s nice to him stfu faggot.

This is how we Africans treat you Indians we kick you out of our countries in 2 weeks with no warning you leave all your shit to stew In the rain heat etc fuck you and your ugly kind stay TF out of our land and don’t come back or we will genocide you and I’m sure you Curries know when it comes to genocide Africans can do a VERY VERY good job.

• JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, .🇹🇩. and GetShrekt
  • +1
nigga i said i was brown
there are more brown ethnicities on this planet than curry
Curries are the only ones alongside Latinos (latins don’t live in Europe so you ain’t one of them) who call themselves “brown” your a fucking Indian as I said to @TRUE_CEL bring your paki ass to BBCland and you’ll get the Idi Amin treatment. And Idgaf if that’s racist no black man was treated nicely in Curryland so fuck them/you Baljeet

• Ugh..
Reactions: Gengar
Curries are the only ones alongside Latinos (latins don’t live in Europe so you ain’t one of them) who call themselves “brown” your a fucking Indian as I said to @TRUE_CEL bring your paki ass to BBCland and you’ll get the Idi Amin treatment. And Idgaf if that’s racist no black man was treated nicely in Curryland so fuck them/you Baljeet
my father's half jamaican/english
mother is southern brasilian/german
where is the curry?

ive said this in threads ages ago

Last edited:
  • +1
They would kiss my feet if I told those niggers and sheboons I can bring them Chinese bulls. :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, Cheesyrumble, Pikabro and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress and .🇹🇩.

Fucking Negro women all day bitch.

• +1
  • +1
maybe not just ethiopia but other african countries like kenya and congo where average delhite will be treated like god
Yup import Dravidian desi women all over Africa especially the Congo

The DNA may ascend the women in the future

Fucking Negro women all day bitch.
Never forget idi amin 😉 the Asian slayer left all 80k of you fucks with no homes no money and only the clothes on your back like the subhuman filth you are
They would kiss my feet if I told those niggers and sheboons I can bring them Chinese bulls. :lul:
money you mean as that’s all your seen as Beta bucks alongside subhuman chinks. Ain’t nobody attracted to anything other than your bank acc but hey don’t take my word for it just go look @ idi amin kicking you faggots out. And even then I slay your women and cum in their mouths pussies and hands it’s so over for curries. You’re women are the easiest to fuck in the entire planet

Never forget idi amin 😉 the Asian slayer left all 80k of you fucks with no homes no money and only the clothes on your back like the subhuman filth you are

money you mean as that’s all your seen as Beta bucks alongside subhuman chinks. Ain’t nobody attracted to anything other than your bank acc but hey don’t take my word for it just go look @ idi amin kicking you faggots out. And even then I slay your women and cum in their mouths pussies and hands it’s so over for curries
Didn’t read because a Chinese bull is impregnating your women right now. :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, Cheesyrumble, Pikabro and 1 other person
my father's half jamaican/english
mother is southern brasilian/german
where is the curry?

ive said this in threads ages ago
You are an abomination

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21340
Didn’t read because a Chinese bull is impregnating your women right now. :feelskek:
Idi amin deported 80k of you faggots with nothing only your clothes. And I cum in your women’s mouths @Yuhbwoynadia has seen proof of this as I have shown him videos of me piping down your paki women’s halal pussy meanwhile you slay 0 rope you ugly paki

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
Idi amin deported 80k of you faggots with nothing only your clothes. And I cum in your women’s mouths @Yuhbwoynadia has seen proof of this as I have shown him videos of me piping down your paki women’s halal pussy meanwhile you slay 0 rope you ugly paki
:soy:

Seethe more nigger. Meanwhile Asians will continue cooming in your women. :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, Pikabro and .🇹🇩.
:soy:

Seethe more nigger. Meanwhile Asians will continue cooming in your women. :feelskek:
Meanwhile I literally almost impregnated your paki women on her period, bitch had to go into the pharmacy and ask for an after morning pill because like a dumb ass I fucked her all day like a rabbit without a condom so she got scared. I don’t even hate curries your women have nice pussy very lubricant even getting hard thinking about it rn the memories JFL.

Anyways over 4 u

• Love it
i was in mombasa and there indian owned factories etc and the many indian guys work there and they all have kenyan girlfriends (basically they provide them with food and shelter and fuck them in return). cool dudes i even was in own apartment of them

• Love it
I live in South Africa and all we do is get robbed by black people :(

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Offensive Bias, bug_eye_blackcel, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and 2 others

money you mean as that’s all your seen as Beta bucks alongside subhuman chinks. Ain’t nobody attracted to anything other than your bank acc but hey don’t take my word for it just go look @ idi amin kicking you faggots out. And even then I slay your women and cum in their mouths pussies and hands it’s so over for curries. You’re women are the easiest to fuck in the entire planet
Cmon bro dont be greedy and share some of that fat juicy black booty with da boys 😋

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and .🇹🇩.
this dude is getting invited in peoples houses!! wtf lol!!
It's not like some sort of privileged treatment they are giving him, just normal hospitality in much of Africa.

Many people in the Horn of Africa will not let you marry their daughter if you are from a foreign people or religion. What makes you think they will be ok with their daughter marrying an Hindu Desi?? You are delusional if you think geomaxxing there will be easy just because people are hospitable.
there is no man in that video who mogs that guy buddy bhai.

this ethiopian soldier will mog hard tho
View attachment 1963227

also if not mistaken mukasa has east african roots as well
View attachment 1963230

but these are anomalies. most east africans are subhuman af, these people are gods among men.
Mukasa is almost definitely either a Muganda or Munyoro man, at least a related people. He likely shares the same ethnicity as the "EAT DA POOPOO" and "WHY ARE YOU GAY?" pastor.

It's a Bantu people that's not related at all to Cushites. Bantu East African from Uganda and Cushite from the Horn of Africa is very different.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and .🇹🇩.
It's not like some sort of privileged treatment they are giving him, just normal hospitality in much of Africa.

Many people in the Horn of Africa will not let you marry their daughter if you are from a foreign people or religion. What makes you think they will be ok with their daughter marrying an Hindu Desi?? You are delusional if you think geomaxxing there will be easy just because people are hospitable.

Mukasa is almost definitely either a Muganda or Munyoro man, at least a related people. He likely shares the same ethnicity as the "EAT DA POOPOO" and "WHY ARE YOU GAY?" pastor.

It's a Bantu people that's not related at all to Cushites. Bantu East African from Uganda and Cushite from the Horn of Africa is very different.

ik ethiopia is a very conservative country so it can be hard tbh but sluts exists in every country. maybe very smal % in ethiopia. and your right about hospitability. they are nice people tbh. 100% times better than racist eurocucks.

• Woah
Reactions: Racky
Cmon bro dont be greedy and share some of that fat juicy black booty with da boys 😋
Go Kenya and South Africa then. Ain’t nobody being greedy, I have nutted in huge white ass/pussy before and in curry pussy Idgaf who you slay just don’t venture out of Kenya and SA or we will genocide your pigskin ass

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and Deleted member 7027
Go Kenya and South Africa then. Ain’t nobody being greedy, I have nutted in huge white ass/pussy before and in curry pussy Idgaf who you slay just don’t venture out of Kenya and SA or we will genocide your pigskin ass
wtf im a good pigskin cuz my ancestors didnt have u as slaves

OP is a curry and mad that inda boys are made for Sub suharan seed :ROFLMAO:

already did bhai. pussy was decent.

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress