Injecting hgh: day 4

wastedspermcel

wastedspermcel

Rope if no jb gf by 2025, pinning hgh
Today wasn't as successful. Only did 3iu since getting the remains of the vial is near fucking impossible, and I end up sucking in air instead of hgh. I might just stick to 4iu so it's easier to draw, unless someone has any recommendations. Overall I'm very disappointed with myself because of dosage inconsistency.

On the flip side, there is some good news. Injecting is a breeze (I hope so) and I do have some positive effects of feeling more rejuvinated when waking up:feelsautistic:. I'm not certain if it's placebo or I'm just making shit up, only time will tell:feelsping:

Time of injection: 21:42, will try to lower it to 21:00

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kelly Oubre Jr, CoreSchizo, org3cel.RR and 4 others
Don't know why you're taking it, but HGH won't increase height. If you grow, you'll grow naturally or not at all.

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid and UrGirlsMcm
@MA_ascender
@Kelly Oubre Jr
@CoreSchizo
@mathis
@tempelcat4
@Laidcel
@Jonas2k7
@Outerz14
@NZb6Air
@Rigged
@halloweed
@LuckyBeast

• Love it
Reactions: Kelly Oubre Jr, halloweed and MA_ascender
Don't know why you're taking it, but HGH won't increase height. If you grow, you'll grow naturally or not at all.
I have tall parents, especially a tall mother. I need to catch up. Also why not, I can be a lab rat:lul:

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and MA_ascender
how long u gonna take it for

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
LFG brocel!

• Love it
Cope more, jealous closedplatecel

• +1
Reactions: asia, tempelcat4, halloweed and 1 other person
how long u gonna take it for
3 months for now, until my vials run out. I will order more prior to that if I see some growth, hesitant on using chinese generic as it takes too long to deliver

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
On the flip side, there is some good news. Injecting is a breeze (I hope so) and I do have some positive effects of feeling more rejuvinated when waking up:feelsautistic:. I'm not certain if it's placebo or I'm just making shit up, only time will tell:feelsping:
Yeah thats real but will go away eventually

Flip the viall over to get more out

• +1
U using AI bro?
Not yet, will hop on in a few weeks. I might be fucking shit up, then again the hgh won't work that quick where it'll fuse my plates

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
come on man 3iu is nothing didn't you wrote me a higher dose on dc?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: tempelcat4
come on man 3iu is nothing didn't you wrote me a higher dose on dc?
I mean the thing is I don't have enough hgh to do 6+. If I ordered I doubt it would come in time. At the moment I don't have any money which makes it worse

• JFL
Reactions: tempelcat4
I mean the thing is I don't have enough hgh to do 6+. If I ordered I doubt it would come in time. At the moment I don't have any money which makes it worse
money is giving me headaches from month to month too JFL
Just break into a house to ascend thb

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and wastedspermcel
Lmao I had enough on my account but my mother took it out when she saw how much money I spent:feelswhat:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and tempelcat4
Today wasn't as successful. Only did 3iu since getting the remains of the vial is near fucking impossible, and I end up sucking in air instead of hgh. I might just stick to 4iu so it's easier to draw, unless someone has any recommendations. Overall I'm very disappointed with myself because of dosage inconsistency.

mirin the usage of hgh, mark me on the next threads:love:
i will be using hgh too in the first of october when the vials arrive

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and wastedspermcel
Lmao I had enough on my account but my mother took it out when she saw how much money I spent:feelswhat:
I'll get it back though, soon.

Btw with my problem when drawing the last iu, should I reconstitute the hgh with less bac water so it's more potent per ml? I feel this would make it worse though with there being less liquid.

mirin the usage of hgh, mark me on the next threads:love:
i will be using hgh too in the first of october when the vials arrive
Noted man. Don't make the mistake of pussying out when injecting if it happens, I know it may seem scary putting a needle in yourself if you're a pussy like I was. I can assure the pain is practically non existant. Good luck brocel

• Love it
Reactions: org3cel.RR
Noted man. Don't make the mistake of pussying out when injecting if it happens, I know it may seem scary putting a needle in yourself if you're a pussy like I was. I can assure the pain is practically non existant. Good luck brocel
thanks for letting me know, if you inject everyday on the belly wont you gain a dark belly?

• +1
thanks for letting me know, if you inject everyday on the belly wont you gain a dark belly?
Nah, if you're talking about the needle marks you can't see them and go away really quickly). Other than that you shouldn't get a dark belly.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: tempelcat4 and org3cel.RR
I'll get it back though, soon.

Btw with my problem when drawing the last iu, should I reconstitute the hgh with less bac water so it's more potent per ml? I feel this would make it worse though with there being less liquid.
@truecel12 had some method about this I think, hopefully he responds

I personally just flip the vial over and try to get as much as possible out, I always use 1ml, I think he used 0,9ml

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel and MA_ascender
Nice :feelsautistic:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel and MA_ascender
Hop on ai asap and up your dose a lil tho

• +1
I wonder if taking HGH has the same withdrawal symptoms as taking test that is that your body will stop producing it naturally

mirin the dedication were all gonna make it brah

• Love it
Its over for who inject hgh. It's useless

• JFL
im gonna inject HGH and AI, will that help atleast?

hgh work in one night so if u don’t have effect rn idk what ur injecting

some tips about injection technique
there will always be some solution left in the vial, my advice is to aim for about 1-2ml of solution per injection so set the potency around that, so the 0.1ml left in the vial isnt that significant.
if you inject air its fine as long as its subq, for me ive pinned i think it was 0.2ml of air ontop of my solution by accident and it was fine

try to get more than 4iu though. im using 8 at 77kg

also just look at the instructional guides for people injecting insulin. its the same.
also if your buying from qsc they vacuum seal all their shit, i reccomend using two drawing syringes, one to get rid of the vacuum of the vial and one to inject the bac water (if you use one for both the bac water will be pushed out because theres too much pressure inside the vial).

if you dont equalize the pressure when you pin the bac water into the vial, make sure its shooting in side on or itll smash into the freeze dried hgh and that will lower the potency and make it foamy (so youll have to wait a while for it to settle so you get an accurate measure of how much your using).

try to have an antibiotic on hand incase you get an infection. in australia they have no questions asked clinics and needle exchanges, hopefully you do as well

• +1
some tips about injection technique
there will always be some solution left in the vial, my advice is to aim for about 1-2ml of solution per injection so set the potency around that, so the 0.1ml left in the vial isnt that significant.
if you inject air its fine as long as its subq, for me ive pinned i think it was 0.2ml of air ontop of my solution by accident and it was fine
I reconstitute my 10iu vial with 1ml bac water.
try to get more than 4iu though. im using 8 at 77kg
I'm doing 5iu so far, at 60kg(last time I checked)
also just look at the instructional guides for people injecting insulin. its the same.
also if your buying from qsc they vacuum seal all their shit, i reccomend using two drawing syringes, one to get rid of the vacuum of the vial and one to inject the bac water (if you use one for both the bac water will be pushed out because theres too much pressure inside the vial).

if you dont equalize the pressure when you pin the bac water into the vial, make sure its shooting in side on or itll smash into the freeze dried hgh and that will lower the potency and make it foamy (so youll have to wait a while for it to settle so you get an accurate measure of how much your using).

try to have an antibiotic on hand incase you get an infection. in australia they have no questions asked clinics and needle exchanges, hopefully you do as well
How would you get rid of the vaccum seal of the hgh? Whenever I reconstitute it with bac water I do get the problem of the top being foamy as you mentioned, no matter how much I tilt the vial. Another problem, whenever I draw the amount of hgh I need in a syringe, when I let go of the plunger it starts releasing hgh back into the vial. It might just be a problem with me where I have to hold it when removing the needle.