Innit we’re basically trapped on earth

autistic_tendencies

autistic_tendencies

Charisma Charm and Personality
There’s no escape you can’t leave lol

• +1
Reactions: KIVVV, Abhorrence, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
I’m trapped in my own head

Better than to not have been born at all.

Lmao what are the fucking chances we're all here. JFL if you believe the 1 in 400 trillion probability of being born. Every fucking thing had to go to plan. Including every event that changed the dynamics of the world like slavery. Your dad had to bust in your mom at the exact time and moment. As well as every single one of your ancestors. Fruit for thought

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Manletmachine, SoundnVision, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others

Lmao what are the fucking chances we're all here. JFL if you believe the 1 in 400 trillion probability of being born. Every fucking thing had to go to plan. Including every event that changed the dynamics of the world like slavery. Your dad had to bust in your mom at the exact time and moment. As well as every single one of your ancestors. Fruit for thought
We’re here for a split second then just gone
Like someone dropped us off
Really makes you think

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Amnesia, Alt and 1 other person

Why was I chosen this is proof the world is retarded

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy
there’s ways to escape

one way is the ice walls to other worlds

one is awaking from the dream like state many are in

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and autistic_tendencies
We’re here for a split second then just gone
Like someone dropped us off
Really makes you think
It brings me peace honestly. We all die anyways and life in itself is meaningless, so you find your own meaning and do whatever you want in the meantime.

Also a strong argument to have kids and try to make it to the history books to be remembered (whether through war and dominion/conquer, accomplishments, scientific discoveries, etc)

Why was I chosen this is proof the world is retarded
nigga you won the sperm race out of approximately 300 million sperm cells. your fault

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, fukmylyf and autistic_tendencies
It brings me peace honestly. We all die anyways and life in itself is meaningless, so you find your own meaning and do whatever you want in the meantime.

Also a strong argument to have kids and try to make it to the history books to be remembered (whether through war and dominion/conquer, accomplishments, scientific discoveries, etc)
I’m not retarded I don’t think life is meaningless there’s a reason you’re in your predicament

and yet it's all for nothing. Crazy

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
I’m not retarded I don’t think life is meaningless there’s a reason you’re in your predicament
so you're religious? If you don't believe in God, life is inherently meaningless.

I see the purpose of God, but I will never get myself to believe in a magical invisible supreme being that watches over us in such a cruel, imperfect world.

so you're religious? If you don't believe in God, life is inherently meaningless.

I see the purpose of God, but I will never get myself to believe in a magical invisible supreme being that watches over us in such a cruel, imperfect world.
stfu grey nigger. Who do u think u are ignoring my posts

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, autistic_tendencies and Alt

Shouldn’t talk bad about him incase he’s watching

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
dude thinks we can leave

Shouldn’t talk bad about him incase he’s watching
I don't give a fuck. Even if there was a higher being (which there isn't), I would turn on him for giving me subhuman looks

Wow such an all-good, all-mighty God that allows kids to be raped and bombed on a daily basis. A God that is capable of destroying all evil but chooses not to

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
I don't give a fuck. Even if there was a higher being (which there isn't), I would turn on him for giving me subhuman looks

Wow such an all-good, all-mighty God that allows kids to be raped and bombed on a daily basis. A God that is capable of destroying all evil but chooses not to
Why are you here then muh chimpanzees

Last edited:
Yeah, it's kind of wild when you think about it. We're cruising through space on this little blue marble, and there's nowhere else we can just hop off to. Earth is our cozy little spaceship, providing everything we need to survive. But at the same time, it's a bit daunting, isn't it? Our whole existence, everything we've ever known, confined to this one planet. It's both humbling and exhilarating, this sense of being both trapped and liberated by our celestial home.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

Yeh but then the universe will end and no one will be remembered or we will be wiped out and that’s the end of everything