input on head meassurements

I

Imonlyhere

Bronze
full head ~22cm
zygos 15,2 cm (widest part so basicly next to eye and not mid face anymore, or do you measure it differently? I suppose that’s the zygomatic arch)

I have a long face tho (small chin area, long philtrum ( philtrum 1,7-2) really small chin

So, how can I even have a long midface with that
reason could be eyes but you guys said it’s fine

other reason would be nose and I know it’s somewhat long. plus long philtrum
any suggestions?

eyes begin to middle of lip is 7,3 cm
full face 18 or 19
upper third about 7

Can anyone work something out with that?
doesn’t that mean my face is small?

Surgeon said i will hear back in 3 weeks but I really at a point where I can’t stand the whole pressure anymore and really am scared of next week and I have literally not even the strength to eat anymore.
is there even a solution for my problem?

Why dont you post a picture instead of all this crap...

I posted a lot of pictures already. Should I always repost them? (serious question btw) and on my pictures my face looks like 30cm and even my surgeon told me I do not have that extremly long but flat face so it’s probably very misleading

I posted a lot of pictures already. Should I always repost them? (serious question btw) and on my pictures my face looks like 30cm and even my surgeon told me I do not have that extremly long but flat face so it’s probably very misleading
those numbers don't help tbh, we need a pic. maybe the distance between your upper lip and your eyebrows is too long?

That could really be because I have really roundish disturbed cuck eyebrows.
My bad eye area was pointed out already.

I used to tilt my head a lot and thought I like it better because of the V shaped jawline but after you guys told me that I noticed how much my eyebrows affect my looks.
Well, gonna try to make photos tomorrow or a video I can add to every post of mine. Video is probably better. Not sure how I’ll manage to do that without holding phone too close

Why dont you post a picture instead of all this crap...
This, your facial measurements could be awful but if you have Harmony you'll still be considered GL.

Look at Gosling, he has some weird fucking alien skull but he is still considered conventionally good looking.

2qimjdf.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147