Insane how much wagecucks think they are smart.

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

It’s over.
Got coworkers talking about money and rich people and acting like they are high class or even smart.

These 40yo old ass niggas worked everyday for the past 20 years of their life in a job where you don’t even need to be smart to do.

They’ll look at me thinking they are smarter than me or smarter than any other person in the workplace.

Just a bunch of delusional faggots.

One of them even said “YOU HAVE TO BE A CRIMINAL TO AFFORD A 120k PORSCHE!!!YOU CANT DO THAT LEGALLY”

My nigga you old, dumb and finished. Shut the fuck up.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrainrottenZoomer, Gaia262, Clqs and 4 others
Just work for 40 years, give everyone a firm handshake, and never ever EVER think about buying a porsche. You don't wanna be a criminal, right goy?

• +1
Reactions: BrainrottenZoomer, PseudoMaxxer, Simр and 1 other person
Got coworkers talking about money and rich people and acting like they are high class or even smart.

These 40yo old ass niggas worked everyday for the past 20 years of their life in a job where you don’t even need to be smart to do.

They’ll look at me thinking they are smarter than me or smarter than any other person in the workplace.

Just a bunch of delusional faggots.

One of them even said “YOU HAVE TO BE A CRIMINAL TO AFFORD A 120k PORSCHE!!!YOU CANT DO THAT LEGALLY”

My nigga you old, dumb and finished. Shut the fuck up.
9-5 jobs are hell I would rather die than work one

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Just work for 40 years, give everyone a firm handshake, and never ever EVER think about buying a porsche. You don't wanna be a criminal, right goy?
Lmao, they are so gullible bro.

They don’t even know there a whole other world on the other side of being a wage cuck

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and iwannabebreathtakin
I work just cuz I want to keep a steady stream of income, Even tho i’ll soon leave my job for a part time one
I won’t even get that far so prolly won’t apply to me

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer