Reactions: CursedOne, Darkstrand, mewcoper and 4 others
this shit's fuckin real?

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, magnificentcel, highT and 1 other person
just fuck ur nose for 5mm of bizygomatic breadth theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 685, WadlowMaxxing and 6 others
we need to see the face of the patient. I wouldn't be surprised if the changes were barely visible
also why did his gonion change?

• +1
Reactions: bugeye, Darkstrand, MentalistKebab and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: MouthbreatherChad, CursedOne, Deleted member 685 and 7 others
Profile pic made by @Taylorswift

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
we need to see the face of the patient. I wouldn't be surprised if the changes were barely visible
uh man, did u not see what happened to the nasal area? literally just became fuckin huge.

might actually be a bad thing tbh, may have ruined his nose and now he needs to get rhino.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Yeah his teeth was all jacked up tho.. 95% of us here don't have that severe of a case

• +1
Reactions: ascentium, Deleted member 685, Darkstrand and 9 others

Exactly all that matters is the face. Most MSE results don't justify the cost and time of it all

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Norwooder, oatmeal and 1 other person
I cant find it anywhere on Tings site. Can you link me? The GIF is bad also, probably made by an user here

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, TheoryMaxxer and Deleted member 5818
Exactly all that matters is the face. Most MSE results don't justify the cost and time of it all
MSE always improves general health and breathing which translates to sleeping as well. Even if you only improve your facial aesthetics by 5% on top of all that it's worth it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, randomguy1235, Chadelite and 5 others
palate is ogre-tier giant as a result tbh, would look weird af on almost everyone. this superimposition is weird, why does the whole skull size change and its centered at that pt above the orbits.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 5818
Did the nose get a lot wider too?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and oatmeal
MSE always improves general health and breathing which translates to sleeping as well. Even if you only improve your facial aesthetics by 5% on top of all that it's worth it.
For the same money bimax will do that + much bigger aesthetic improvements. Anybody who's recessed to the point their sleep is obstructed, would be recessed enough for bimax

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Like i said, get atleast 15-20mm expansion simultaneously with MSDO (Or saggital split osteotomy). So you can have visible difference!

PicsArt 11 17 071116
PicsArt 11 17 071140

MSE
MSDO 2

You can just get 4 tooth implant placed beneath the gap (on both jaws), afterwards.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: randomguy1235, HeavenAdmιn, TheoryMaxxer and 1 other person
Like i said, get atleast 15-20mm expansion simultaneously with MSDO (Or saggital split osteotomy). So you can have visible difference!

View attachment 810983View attachment 810985
View attachment 810987View attachment 810986

You can just get 4 tooth implant placed beneath the gap (on both jaws), afterwards.

Yes but this runs the risk of not only looking uncanny, but just downright bad. You would be improving your Zygos and jaw but also simultaneously getting that ugly mouth look that Ronald Ead has now.

EDIT: Also MSDO almost always yields an unaesthetic look to the jaw. As others have said before, it makes the mandible more rounded from the front and does nothing for bigonial width (the most important portion for angles from the front).

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: tyronelite, oatmeal, Deleted member 4797 and 2 others
uh man, did u not see what happened to the nasal area? literally just became fuckin huge.

might actually be a bad thing tbh, may have ruined his nose and now he needs to get rhino.
so what? Just get rhino.
you can’t achieve MSE results like this unless you go through tons of different more expensive implants anyways

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Darkstrand
looks insane, he needs to post face

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, lutte and highT
Did the nose get a lot wider too?
I think thats just the nasal cavity. I think that goes back to dr mews theory that those with healthy craniofacial development have superior ability to breathe and exhale I wouldnt expect the actual soft tissue of the nose to grow just mostly the airways.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818, Darkstrand, mewcoper and 1 other person
Its from Dr Tings presentation
he talks about it around the 1 hour mark

Does he explain the patients age? I was watching a Jawhacks video where Ting and his surgeon friend explained how you are unlikely to get Zygos flaring from MSE especially during the surgical assistance. If this is an adult then this may be lifefuel since my palate is pretty narrow.

Does he explain the patients age? I was watching a Jawhacks video where Ting and his surgeon friend explained how you are unlikely to get Zygos flaring from MSE especially during the surgical assistance. If this is an adult then this may be lifefuel since my palate is pretty narrow.
I think he was in his 20's

• +1
Reactions: highT and MedMaxxing
I think he was in his 20's

Hmm, this is interesting then. Might have to sacrifice my mid front teeth for some expansion lmao. I have a crossbite so that's apparently what MSE targets as well.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
dr ting is the king!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
Holy shit imagine what results I can Achieve if I get it at 15

If you don't hop on this ASAP you deserve to be ugly. I would kill to be 15 again and know about this shit

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper, highT and oatmeal
Teenagers who are alive right now are so lucky. When I was a teenager MSE didn’t even exist yet.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thatrussianguy, Darkstrand, mewcoper and 1 other person
If you don't hop on this ASAP you deserve to be ugly. I would kill to be 15 again and know about this shit
bruhh it costs 10K nigga
imma trying to but its harddddd

After looks like an ape

• +1
Reactions: TheoryMaxxer and Deleted member 6892
Obv but I meant shit like are the zygo increases noticeable or subtle
ogee curve increased immensely, u can add my zygomatic arch in decent lighting, if u pay attention enough to my frontal, u see my zygos popping out. Fm is still ongoing

yes nigga i am getting results
Could you comment on any change in nasal breathing capacity and if it's likely to fix assymetry?

ogee curve increased immensely, u can add my zygomatic arch in decent lighting, if u pay attention enough to my frontal, u see my zygos popping out. Fm is still ongoing
:feelswah:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3020
nah fuck that. most overrated surgery most people dont need it and will end up looking worse

what an utter subhuman

Could you comment on any change in nasal breathing capacity and if it's likely to fix assymetry?
MSE is a massive failo if you have ongoing asymmetries, almost every1 gets asymmetries when they use MSE. so no it doesn’t fix asymmetry, my breathing is crystal clear, 0 blockage and exercising is 10x easier, my sleeping has improved a lot, no more snoring, and i sleep 10-12 hrs a day.

Looks like shit

MSE is a massive failo if you have ongoing asymmetries, almost every1 gets asymmetries when they use MSE. so no it doesn’t fix asymmetry, my breathing is crystal clear, 0 blockage and exercising is 10x easier, my sleeping has improved a lot, no more snoring, and i sleep 10-12 hrs a day.
Right but I have this asymmetry where it's like everything beneath the eyes is slid over to the right, my left and right profiles are largely the same, but my 3/4 right mogs my 3/4 left to oblivion, and it's visible from the front quite easily but not as bad. I also have permanent nose blockage, especially when going to sleep, and it's really annoying, I also think it ties into the dark circles I've had since I got asthma when I was like 6. Never mouth breathed btw, but oral posture wasn't correct. So is it possible some how I could expand more on the left than the right? I thought it helped in correcting cross bit so if one side is underdeveloped it could correct it and actually be beneficial for asymmetry?

• +1
nah fuck that. most overrated surgery most people dont need it and will end up looking worse
View attachment 811070
what an utter subhuman

Not sure what this is supposed to prove. Cavill does not have a narrow palate. It's an average sized palate. Number of teeth show is more indicative and he is showing 8 in this smile. 6 = Narrow, 8 = Average range, 10 or more (more being massive) = wide palette.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
Okay this seems like a viable solution then, would it be okay if I PM you more in-depth sometime in the future? I need to slim down to 12%bf and lose some buccinator hypertrophy to get a clear view of the picture but I’m pretty sure I will be pursuing mse

• +1
@Aeons how much expansion dou you getting bro ? how old are u ? And fm is really work ?