Instagram blackpill and follower Chart

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
Having an Instagram account in 2021 is necessary and there is no way to succeed in dating without one if you are anything lower than chad.
This is probably water for most here because recently there were already many threads about instagram.
Here I just wanted to write down what your followers are telling about your social status/situation
Kind of inspired by the Snapchat chart by @thecel https://looksmax.org/threads/the-sn...to-unlock-major-social-features-chart.385167/

0-99 followers: zero social status, basically invisible, huge red flag, outlier, weirdo, schoolshooter
(at this point either delete it completely or a better option for you is to work your ass of for more followers)
100-199 followers: low social status, atleast not completely invisible, red flag, weirdo
(No point in deleting it but you still should aim for much more followers)
200-399 followers: medium social status, visible, average, the amount of followers to be seen as normal, you won’t stand out either negative nor positive, no red flag
400-699 followers: medium+ social status, visible, slightly above average, still not outstanding
700-999 followers: medium++ social status, very visible, above average, starts to stand out positively
1000-4999 followers: high social status, really visible, way above average, very positively outstanding
5000+ followers: extremely high social status, way way above average, extremely outstanding

important to note here is that this chart applies to men only. 1000 followers for a man are much more worth than 1000 followers for a woman.
Also everything above 5000 is not really needed and you start to enter the influencer territory.
Tell me what you think about it and if I got the numbers of followers right.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: fogdart, aBetterMii, Deleted member 15305 and 14 others
Having an Instagram account in 2021 is necessary and there is no way to succeed in dating without one if you are anything lower than chad.
This is probably water for most here because recently there were already many threads about instagram.
Here I just wanted to write down what your followers are telling about your social status/situation
Kind of inspired by the Snapchat chart by @thecel https://looksmax.org/threads/the-sn...to-unlock-major-social-features-chart.385167/

0-99 followers: zero social status, basically invisible, huge red flag, outlier, weirdo, schoolshooter
(at this point either delete it completely or a better option for you is to work your ass of for more followers)
100-199 followers: low social status, atleast not completely invisible, red flag, weirdo
200-399 followers: medium social status, visible, average, the amount of followers to be seen as normal, you won’t stand out either negative nor positive, no red flag
400-699 followers: medium+ social status, visible, slightly above average, still not outstanding
700-999 followers: medium++ social status, very visible, above average, starts to stand out positively
1000-4999 followers: high social status, really visible, way above average, very positively outstanding
5000+ followers: extremely high social status, way way above average, extremely outstanding

important to note here is that this chart applies to men only. 1000 followers for a man are much more worth than 1000 followers for a woman.
Also everything above 5000 is not really needed and you start to enter the influencer territory.
dnrd you have 75 followers

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
larp ive slayed with my 44 follower privat account

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 9670, terrorblade and 5 others
Too late to make a new instagram now

cope face is all you need to slay. IG is just a bonus imo:smonk:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 55559, aBetterMii, Deleted member 2729 and 4 others
larp ive slayed with my 44 follower privat account
That’s like denying the hairpill just because some bald dude slayed.
Of corse you still can slay but it doesn’t change the fact that for most girls a low amount of inst followers is a red flag because literally every normier has insta

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, aBetterMii, Deleted member 12218 and 3 others
i have 44 followers and my only pic is from 2014 lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP, PubertyMaxxer, mulattomaxxer and 2 others
It’s a red flag. And the worse you are looking the more a red flag will impact you. That’s why I said if you are chad it doesn’t matter. But even as a HTN you would get a disadvantage with a trash insta account

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: subhuman incel and .👽.
It’s a red flag. And the worse you are looking the worse a red flag will impact you. That’s why I said if you are chad it doesn’t matter. But even as a HTN you would get a disadvantage with a trash insta account
its over for my not existing account:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 2729
its over for my not existing account:feelswhy:
There is nothing wrong if you ignore the normie way of living. Tbh it's a good thing who cares about social media shit let the normies rot there

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TrestIsBest, terrorblade, eduardkoopman and 4 others
That’s like denying the hairpill just because some bald dude slayed.
Of corse you still can slay but it doesn’t change the fact that for most girls a low amount of inst followers is a red flag because literally every normier has insta
what to do tbh I want to gain followers but I find it very cringe to upload storys and follow people and stuff
F6CD2BA6 8AB1 4289 B6EA 4F02825BE907
wtf is this cringe cucked shit why do i need to post stuff like this to be nt?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 80iq, Vasco-v2, TrestIsBest and 2 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel and justadude
There is nothing wrong if you ignore the normie way of living. Tbh it's a good thing who cares about social media shit let the normies rot there
i cant just be bothered by it, too much effort or im coping mb but even guys ask me why i dont have insta lol

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade, subhuman incel and Deleted member 2729

Most NT people are going away from instagram. It’s the new facebook. Still everyone has snapchat. But to me it feels like more and more socializing is done via tinder and bumble and the social circles of the persons you meet via that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rift, subhuman incel and .👽.
what to do tbh I want to gain followers but I find it very cringe to upload storys and follow people and stuffView attachment 1271817 wtf is this cringe cucked shit why do i need to post stuff like this to be nt?
First Follow all the people you know and who know you because those will most likely follow back. Then in the next step follow the followers of the people you followed and stop following all those who don’t follow back. Repeat this till you got your desired amount of followers.
Also just post pictures of yourself (non aspie selfies) preferably with friends on it to.
And just some random story’s when you are doing something interesting

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Copemaxxing and .👽.

lol this shit dont valid, if ur followers are indians

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 9274
Yeah, for sure it can be a nice halo for young low class hoes. But do you know what educated people think of random Joe guys with a lot of followers and a very active account? Social media victim, bought followers. It can give try hard vibes.
I deactivated my IG account a year ago, maybe I will reactivate it again. I don't know, I don't want to spend time on social media tbh.

Face > IG

• +1
Reactions: xanny, terrorblade, Oueyy and 3 others
U
Yeah, for sure it can be a nice halo for young low class hoes. But do you know what educated people think of random Joe guys with a lot of followers and a very active account? Social media victim, bought followers. It can give try hard vibes.
I deactivated my IG account a year ago, maybe I will reactivate it again. I don't know, I don't want to spend time on social media tbh.

Face > IG
Yes those „educated“ girls you are talking about are saying these things to not appear shallow, but behind her cuck boyfriends back they still fuck chad with 5k followers. But i agree with you that face > IG. Face is everything.

Face > IG
of corse face mogs that’s water but Instagram is just one thing which can improve your status as a normie really easily.
And I don’t believe that people think you are a Social Media victim and bought followers if you don’t Post every single day and get enough likes on your pics.
But maybe it’s because you are from a different generation. Having 1k followers isn’t that special tbh. Most NT chadlites I know have those numbers and girls often have 3k+
It’s also important to note that many girls want to show you of and if you have many followers and she takes a pic with you on her account other people see that she has a bf with higher status

Why would you have Indian followers if you don’t live in India?
theres a type of exploit insta shiit, that gives you thousand indian followers even if ur not indian, i have a classmate who have 50 followers on facebook, then i visit hes insta and he had like 1000 indian followers, hes a fucking ching.

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
theres a type of exploit insta shiit, that gives you thousand indian followers even if ur not indian, i have a classmate who have 50 followers on facebook, then i visit hes insta and he had like 1000 indian followers, hes a fucking ching.
Obv you shouldn’t do that jfl

Yes but it helps a lot with lifemaxxing. Being invited to parties, forming new social circles, etc. Slaying is just banging drunk girls here and there on the weekends and going on dates during the week wanting to shoot yourself because the girl is boring you to death. You should aim much higher than that - high status social circles, hot models, etc. not just easy bar sluts. For this Instagram helps a lot

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Preoximerianas, OOGABOOGA and .👽.
ig.
Is great for Chad's. They can get DM slides.
And it's for teenagers maybe low 20' s people also.
At older age, I dunno how much impact it has still.

Obviously if you are an ugly guy. Than people Know why you deleted or have no active ig.
But if you look quit good, and don't do ig. And you have a story about dislike living in phone and online 14/7 and social media hate. It's an acceptable reason. Some people even mirin, because they addicted to social media

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2 and subhuman incel

i'm unironically 0-99 and have been since 2014

First Follow all the people you know and who know you because those will most likely follow back. Then in the next step follow the followers of the people you followed and stop following all those who don’t follow back. Repeat this till you got your desired amount of followers.
Also just post pictures of yourself (non aspie selfies) preferably with friends on it to.
And just some random story’s when you are doing something interesting
Never began
Just do this

i agree with this list

How does age factor in the required follower amount ?

Ehh I feel like u need 1k to even be considered human. 3K+ to be safe. If you're in the hundreds that's still little leagues

but what do i rally know I am new to it all, only been on a month or so

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
Ehh I feel like u need 1k to even be considered human. 3K+ to be safe. If you're in the hundreds that's still little leagues
No my list is pretty accurate for normal people.
Even the most popular guys from my old school and social circles I know have below 1k followers.
It looks even kind of weird if you have multiple thousands of followers if you aren’t an influencer, tiktoker or whatever because people will assume you buy followers

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
No my list is pretty accurate for normal people.
Even the most popular guys from my old school and social circles I know have below 1k followers.
It looks even kind of weird if you have multiple thousands of followers if you aren’t an influencer, tiktoker or whatever because people will assume you buy followers

I know u said ur chart applies only to men and I agree, much easier for women to rack up followers but wtf is up with like normal girls in my area that have ZERO posts/pictures on their IG other than a single profile pic and yet they have like 1.5k followers lmfao

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15
I know u said ur chart applies only to men and I agree, much easier for women to rack up followers but wtf is up with like normal girls in my area that have ZERO posts/pictures on their IG other than a single profile pic and yet they have like 1.5k followers lmfao
yeah and then girls like this are following 20 people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478 and Amnesia
Also hhow big of a failo is it if ur following like 2.5x more people than are following you. How big of a factor is that ratio to ur status ?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
I deleted all social apps a few years ago for increasing the time and focus for my skills and work , i m gonna stay lonely forever :feelsrope:

Also hhow big of a failo is it if ur following like 2.5x more people than are following you. How big of a factor is that ratio to ur status ?
quite a halo because most guys don't give a shit about it, so you will stand out

380 followers and haven't uploaded any pics since 2017

it will look like you got your follows from follow-backing, its a good method to increase ur followers but I'd recommend unfollowing some people

this is so autistic jfl you can just buy followers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478 and hebbewem
Cope. Other people will see it because no person liked it comments your pictures
lmao so dont post and have high followers , this actually makes women think you're high value male , think abt it If you have 2k followers and 0 posts

lmao so dont post and have high followers , this actually makes women think you're high value male , think abt it If you have 2k followers and 0 posts
jfl no.
Everyone will assume you bought them if you have zero posts

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15
jfl no.
Everyone will assume you bought them if you have zero posts
no unless you grow 1k in over a year , it'll be retarded and too obvious if someone gains 1k followers in one day

I have like 100 followers and a private account lol

Bumping this based thread road to 2000 followers.