Instagram followers do matters!

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
Fcking hell I am trying to follow the friends and acquitances, be it white, pajeets, arabs, gooks.

From here it says to only buy followers only 10% of your total followers for legitimacy.

You can't escape the Instagrampill, it is even more potent than having Iphonepill.

Fcking hell I am trying to follow the friends and acquitances, be it white, pajeets, arabs, gooks.

From here it says to only buy followers only 10% of your total followers for legitimacy.

You can't escape the Instagrampill, it is even more potent than having Iphonepill.
i mean i have a shit ton on linked but idk if that shit counts, but why do you need a big instagram, i posted a meme and lost like 50 followers

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
i mean i have a shit ton on linked but idk if that shit counts, but why do you need a big instagram, i posted a meme and lost like 50 followers
3 girls got an ick I have no instagram or followers.

I think around 300-400 is fine for inactive guy

600+ is for popular kids only so dont try to go beyond that if you cant live up to it.

• +1
Reactions: Phronesis and Deleted member 32973
IMG 7036
😎🔥

• JFL
Reactions: zan, Deleted member 32973, hopecel and 4 others
3 girls got an ick I have no instagram or followers.

I think around 300-400 is fine for inactive guy

600+ is for popular kids only so dont try to go beyond that if you cant live up to it.
whats wrong with that tho, i guess you be going for high status, i don't really post anything

i have 200k+ followers and still incel lol

khhv perma larping incel

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon
A lion doesn't lose sleep over opinions of sheep

@kebab
and im the lion tbh. you fags called me indian for 3 months straight. i still stand tall and victorious

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees