INSTAGRAM IS SUCH SUIFUEL, HOLY SHIT...

A

Asbestos

Iron
Right now i'm using my fake stalker acc to browse the profile of a girl I met before. She is posting pics of her kissing her boyfriend under the Eiffel Tower.
This girl approached me at nightclub on NYE so at the end of last year. We even did the countdown together.

This could've fucking been me with her... She's my exact type too. I honestly don't know how much more of this I can take. Inceldom has caused irreversible damage to my brain. I'm going to be dead before i'm 30 or a legitimate schizo.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, Suns9999, rape and 2 others
I dont use jewstragram anymore.

• +1
Reactions: greywind and Asbestos
I dont use jewstragram anymore.
I never did. I just use my fake acc to stalk people I know sometimes.
What I always say is "I used to have it but I deleted it" when people ask because not having insta is an extreme non-NT trait.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, EverythingMattersCel and vernier
I never did. I just use my fake acc to stalk people I know sometimes.
What I always say is "I used to have it but I deleted it" when people ask because not having insta is an extreme non-NT trait.
I have so few followers it's not worth mentioning.

I was thinking of buying followers, posting a few pics and botting the likes to appear more NT.

I did the same for Snapscore and no one ever mentioned anything about it.

• +1
Reactions: Asbestos
It never began

Time to die

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Asbestos, Suns9999 and Nick.Harte
I’ve gone through the same shit man. Might kms soon because life ain’t worth it for some people

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Asbestos, Suns9999 and Never Get Up
Right now i'm using my fake stalker acc to browse the profile of a girl I met before. She is posting pics of her kissing her boyfriend under the Eiffel Tower.
This girl approached me at nightclub on NYE so at the end of last year. We even did the countdown together.

This could've fucking been me with her... She's my exact type too. I honestly don't know how much more of this I can take. Inceldom has caused irreversible damage to my brain. I'm going to be dead before i'm 30 or a legitimate schizo.
View attachment 3236013

View attachment 3236012
i only use instagram when i want to make myself angry to make a good thread :lul: its literally designed to make u enraged

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Asbestos and Nick.Harte

Users who are viewing this thread

Back