Instagram might be the best way to meet girls today

Hygienecel

Hygienecel

Iron
Many of my friends meet many women from instagram, first of all you obviously need to be at least average in looks and have a interesting profile with some likes/comments from people. Then you find women from your city and message the ones that you find interesting, preferably if she doesn't look like a slut and doesn't have many male followers.

The women my friends met are all high quality women that are kind and down to earth, they also doesn't have a slutty past compared to sluts you will meet from tinder and clubs.

I might give it a try after fixing my profile first since I don't ever used this app.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Latinolooksmaxxer, Xangsane and 1 other person
cope

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Xangsane and ascension
Interesting profile is cope

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
@bobtheflowerpot water

• +1
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot
It works as long as the dude isn't ugly and short like you guys
If you read my post you would see that I said you need to be at least average looking, you low iq scum

@bobtheflowerpot water
Only the most desperate are on tinder or bumble.

Hinge is somewhat accepted

IG is a falio if you don’t have it as a women

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and WishIwasChico
Women from insta don’t reply to random stranger guys only when they have friends common or something like that and also from insta they can be sluts just not whores like on tinder

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
Interesting profile is cope
Speech bubble meme

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 57122
instagram is good to pull bitches from social circle - those you already know irl, been there done that

pulling bitches straight from social media w/o knowing them irl first to me happened mainly on facebook but i imagine its not that popular nowadays, zoomers probably pull bitches from twitter or instagram mainly

its so easy indeed