Interracial sex is good

B

blackpilled I lost

Banned
Now that humanity is interconnected we can do more and more interracial breeding as racism dies down.

Evolution was limited in prior generations because there was less variety of people competing with each other.

Now with more competition more good genetics and less bad genetics will ne passed on.

Any other view is a cope because you don't want to compete with other men. Keep in mind this means other girls will be competing for you and it is not some BBC meme. I suspect high iq will be one of the most important breeding factors as it leads to success.

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, Deleted member 21345 and kingpiin
Dnr kys faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51727, asymmetric fag and blackpilled I lost
All PAWGs creaming on some luscious BWC while the stupid inferior lil niggercuck watches from the corner wanking his "BBC"

Now that humanity is interconnected we can do more and more interracial breeding as racism dies down.

Evolution was limited in prior generations because there was less variety of people competing with each other.

Now with more competition more good genetics and less bad genetics will ne passed on.

Any other view is a cope because you don't want to compete with other men. Keep in mind this means other girls will be competing for you and it is not some BBC meme. I suspect high iq will be one of the most important breeding factors as it leads to success.
Do you realise we live in the AI era right? IQ will become useless in 5 years lmao

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Dicktator and blackpilled I lost
Do you realise we live in the AI era right? IQ will become useless in 5 years lmao
I also think AI will mog human iq in 5 years. But I think if AI mods humans the world will be so different that nearly every convo on this site will be redundant.

its good except with blacks
slaying black chick= -1 slay point tbh
so if you had a slay count of 10 and now you fucked a black girl then its 9 as opposed to 11.

Dfaq1e1 2650c8b9 4474 4fbd b89d 41649a65503e

Race mixing of any race lowers the gene pool terrifically. That is why eugenics is a concept.

I think anyone with a brain knows Europeans, particularly northern Europeans, possess the best genetics of anyone anywhere on the planet. Best phenotype, best frame, best height, best faces etc.

They are the pure blood of humanity.

• +1
Reactions: asymmetric fag and Dicktator
Look at the world around you. The best places to live in the world (Scandinavia, South Korea, Japan) are the most unmixed. The most mixed places (Brazil, MENA, Central Asia) are some of the most backwards, unproductive, and often violent places in the world.

Usually when I see interracial, I scan for the magic word and tada, lo and behold, I found it.

• JFL
Reactions: Sanguinius

Vast majority of guys here can get an ethnic woman, just that ethnic women usually have problem with NOT BEING ALL THE PRETTY compared to white women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39140

Kike speech bubble

Life as an ethnic is harder