Invented new looksmax

D

Deleted

Lurker

I've used some of the bottle now to test and it worked wonders. Now my temple hair falls to cover my temples perfectly and it didn't damage my hair or skin atleast not visually. I'm doing it with a stronger dose now so it has more rebound and i never have to care about its place anymore. Atm its firm enough to be moveable but stay put in the wind but not strong enough to where if i slick it back it'll fully go back into position.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 7098
It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, .👽., Danish_Retard and 1 other person
All that work to get mogged by laban :hnghn:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 8165, gamma and 3 others
I indeed risked having allergic reaction that could possibly fuck up my skin in an attempt to looksmax hard.
It's only after disaster that we can be resurrected.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted

I've used some of the bottle now to test and it worked wonders. Now my temple hair falls to cover my temples perfectly and it didn't damage my hair or skin atleast not visually. I'm doing it with a stronger dose now so it has more rebound and i never have to care about its place anymore. Atm its firm enough to be moveable but stay put in the wind but not strong enough to where if i slick it back it'll fully go back into position.
I don't understand this.

You are curtains hairstyle maxxing? With giga aggressive gel, to keep the hair in place? And that makes your cheeckbones looks better??

LOL.
I used to have curtains, more than 1 year ago
2709646_dec_2020_1.jpg

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
I don't understand this.

You are curtains hairstyle maxxing? With giga aggressive gel, to keep the hair in place? And that makes your cheeckbones looks better??

LOL.
2709646_dec_2020_1.jpg
no i fucking permanented it in a position with chemicals

I don't understand this.

LOL.
2709646_dec_2020_1.jpg
Looks like shit

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman
pics nigga

• +1
If no one seems to have done it before, its probably because it's a bad idea...

If no one seems to have done it before, its probably because it's a bad idea...
No its bcuz it won't looksmax 90% of people only those with specifically my problem and only looksmaxxers who measure ratios would even think abt it.

Tranny maxxxing?

I don't understand this.

LOL.
2709646_dec_2020_1.jpg
Do you have any grey hair?

have you tried anything natural to remove them instead of painting/coloring it?
Not much.
Some cococnut oil type of haircare, in the recent past. It helped a little bit, but not much. It is okay, when you have a fewl, little amount, of grey hairs. Like 2% orso. But not anymore when you have like 10% grey hairs.
how old are you?
Almost 40

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Kroker

report the faggot

• Hmm...
Too narcy tbh

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787