Inward Gonion - BSSO Is Useless?

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
My gonions are going inwards, and especially the right side is quite tangle to the inside. Basically angle is shit but lower third is not that narrow.
BSSO can solve the width but useless against gonials (not really sure).

Does that means even if i get bsso, i still need an implant to get this angled view from side, right ?
My gonions (example) :

Ramus of the mandible   skull   lateral view

The gonion which look good / aesthetically pleasing
Mandible sex 2010

PS : I'm not recessed, chin&maxialla projection is quite good. My lower third is kinda narrow and asymmetric (due to birth defect, right side goes more inward than left)

Are you getting a bimax?

I saw that Prof.Salier use always jaw angle implant with double jaw, bsso etc. so i then realized i need also jaw angle to achieve that.

Last edited:
you only get bsso with a lefort 1 tho. Unless you have a bad bite as it is
dude read post carefully. i don't have any recession on maxilla or chin.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: onfiresems, Deleted member 4430 and randomvanish
i have inwards gonions but 0.85 bigonial width relative to zygos

then why are you talking about a bsso? :lul: :lul:
because bsso is not a surgery is just about forward projection. you can get only width too. i don't need forward, need lateral projection only. damnn

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
because bsso is not a surgery is just about forward projection. you can get only width too. i don't need forward, need lateral projection only. damnn
literally how are you going to get a bsso when your bite is good now? retard dont 'ugh' react me when you dont even know how a bsso works

fucking dumbass retard

• +1
Reactions: onfiresems
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165
Do you have any TMJ issues because of such asymmetry? I have the same issue, gonions could be wider... The left side with taller ramus is also wider than the right side which is shorter and narrower.

literally how are you going to get a bsso when your bite is good now? retard dont 'ugh' react me when you dont even know how a bsso works
View attachment 1015712
fucking dumbass retard
you retarded cunt do you even know what B S S O stands for ? it usually applying for forward projection because subhumans like you need forward in general.
why you even reply if you don't know shit you retarded cunt

Last edited:
Do you have any TMJ issues because of such asymmetry? I have the same issue, gonions could be wider... The left side with taller ramus is also wider than the right side which is shorter and narrower.
nope, i don't have any problem.

no, its not typical BSSO then,
its just a sagittal movement. and i know now you pull out that thread what pandejo posted but it has nothing to do with gonial widening.

the little effect is before the gonions and surgerymax or someone said it has a complete relapse over time

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
you retarded cunt do you even know what B S S O stands for ? it usually used for forward because subhumans like you need forward projection in general.
why you even reply if you don't know shit you retarded cunt
you fucking stupid baboon, if you move your lower jaw forward without moving your upper jaw too then you will disrupt your bite
I posted a screen shot written by a surgeon so you can educate yourself but instead you will argue like the most abused idiot when youre clearly wrong

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: randomvanish and Deleted member 4430
the little effect is before the gonions and surgerymax or someone said it has a complete relapse over time
yeah it's a risk but i've read only happens to %12 of the people and that wasn't a complete relapse. (over 4 years)

Last edited:
you fucking stupid baboon, if you move your lower jaw forward without moving your upper jaw too then you will disrupt your bite
I posted a screen shot written by a surgeon so you can educate yourself but instead you will argue like the most abused idiot when youre clearly wrong
dumb cunt stop posting you're embarassing yourself.
just fucking leave this thread monkey level iq twink

Last edited:
its not what you thing jfl
stop commenting if you don't know shit.
i'm not going to bother myself sending you more than 10+ papers cited by thousands because obviously you 2 don't have that iq to grasp that knowledge in it.
"jfl" fucking monkies.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
stop commenting if you don't know shit.
i'm not going to bother myself sending you more than 10+ papers cited by thousands because obviously you 2 don't have that iq to grasp that knowledge in it.
"jfl" fucking monkies.
lol were monkeys while you are the one thats unable to understand that BSSO changes bite?

• Ugh..
Reactions: randomvanish
lol were monkeys while you are the one thats unable to understand that BSSO changes bite?
OMG how dumb you are ?
how can a lateral projection can change bite you utter moron ? how the fuck that can happen ?
jesus, dumbest user on this forum

OMG how dumb you are ?
how can a lateral projection can change bite you utter moron ? how the fuck that can happen ?
jesus, dumbest user on this forum
then dont call it bsso retard

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
then dont call it bsso retard
it's the name of it. saggital split. it doesn't mean forward or backward. it's a technique to split mandibular to change any kind of procedure that patient need. lateral, forward etc.

this is not what you want, even if it works, you still have to get a normal BSSO movement with it.
Youre really one of the worst users here. one want to discuss with you, but you have to start insulting everyone

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Mongrelcel
its not lateral projection you dumb monkey :lul:
they move it forward, but cut in such a way, that because the jaw is V shaped, it appears 'wider' - when in fact it is just longer. Do you understand? That if you lenghten the V shape, it will appear wider?

CDF52CA1 D6E9 4E24 ADFA 863878CCE822

Look at this image. The red part is where they cut and MOVE FORWARD. THERE IS ALWAYS A FORWARD MOVEMENT

they move it forward, but cut in such a way, that because the jaw is V shaped, it appears 'wider' - when in fact it is just longer. Do you understand? That if you lenghten the V shape, it will appear wider?

View attachment 1015743
Look at this image. The red part is where they cut and MOVE FORWARD. THERE IS ALWAYS A FORWARD MOVEMENT

View attachment 1015743
it fucking says "class II malocclusion" my bite is aligned and i don't have any recession. of course the patient NEED forward that's why they applied it too.
again bileteral saggital split osteotomy. try to grasp what the fuck it means.

still denial and insisting. ignoring you mongrel teen. by

Last edited:
@thinwhiteduke ok sorry for raging against you, i wasn't addressing you actually, the other moron mix it up.
Sorry Dog GIF by swerk

Last edited:
PS : I'm not recessed, chin&maxialla projection is quite good. My lower third is kinda narrow and asymmetric (due to birth defect, right side goes more inward than left)
how are you going to get bsso if you truly are not recessed and have normal occlusion

Common problem and can be fixed with custom gonial angle implants

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: randomvanish and Deleted member 4430