IPD is what determines whether you have a good base for surgery or not

Greeicy

Greeicy

Record holder for world's longest midface
A low IPD = no hope of going up even 0.1 points through surgerymaxxing unless you somehow manage to get an orbital box osteotomy. A long nose is nowhere near as bad as a low IPD.
166456E1 E161 4FD1 8DBF 680267C77688

Do you think this guy would get any benefit whatsoever from a rhinoplasty and bimax + implants? His PSL rating wouldn’t even FLINCH unless he gets a modified lefort 3 or an orbital box osteotomy. And no, ES ratio doesn’t matter in this case...why? Well, a bad ES ratio caused by a wide zygos is easily fixable through zygoma reduction. A bad ES ratio caused by a low IPD requires orbital box osteotomy, which is a pipe dream.

TL;DR : Sub 6cm IPD cels with bad ES ratio must give up on surgery and just try to be bluepilled normies instead.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Marsiere214, Deleted member 5583 and 3 others
A good ipd just looks so harmonious. IPD is so important. JFL that other human beings will determine your worth based on how far apart your eyes are. We are such a stupid species and deserve to go extinct

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Tallooksmaxxer, bysontallou and 18 others
cope
A good ipd just looks so harmonious. IPD is so important. JFL that other human beings will determine your worth based on how far apart your eyes are. We are such a stupid species and deserve to go extinct
yes true. thankfully i have good ipd near perfect ngl. but we are Bad people

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sloopnoob, Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 5349 and 1 other person
IPD is literally everything and basically what determines if you have any hope of ascending. Look at Toni Mahfud...long nose but wide IPD so he still managed to ascend through surgery anyways.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 5349 and Deleted member 3043
IPD is literally everything and basically what determines if you have any hope of ascending. Look at Toni Mahfud...long nose but wide IPD so he still managed to ascend through surgery anyways.
don't look that wide of ipd..sub 68mm for sure

• Hmm...
Reactions: Greeicy
6cm IPD is enough to look human with a good ES ratio. Toni Mahfud’s IPD is definitely above average...68mms is like top 5%.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
6cm IPD is enough to look human with a good ES ratio. Toni Mahfud’s IPD is definitely above average...68mms is like top 5%.
If it’s too long, it makes you look like a fish tho

My IPD is 6.3-6.4 with a zygomatic breadth of 14.5. . . . . But it doesn't look bad for some reason.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 4044
5.9cms is the minimum, and 5.4-5.5cms if you have a smaller skull size such as Somerhalder.

My IPD is 6.3-6.4 with a zygomatic breadth of 14.5. . . . . But it doesn't look bad for some reason.
Mine is the same

Looks ok from some pics and slightly bad in some pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
14.5 is still in averagish percentile so is your ipd. if it was 15 or more it would have been Bad.
i have legit 15 to 15.5 cm zygoma and 68-69 ipd and it only looks normal.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Gunna and Deleted member 3202
JFL 68mms is literally top 5%. Your IPD is average which is more than enough to look good. I think shit starts going south at sub 6cm, depending on ES ratio but honestly it’s so rare to find a person with sub 6cm IPD with good ES ratio unless their FHWR is super low.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 4044
high PFL/large orbitals can halo ugly people to average as well, even if they have average eye shape. It's why people call faces "harmonious" when everything looks normal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 3043
14.5 is still in averagish percentile so is your ipd. if it was 15 or more it would have been Bad.
i have legit 15 to 15.5 cm zygoma and 68-69 ipd and it only looks normal.
Isn't 13.5 average? I thought that 14-15cms was wide.

And a 6.3cm IPD with a 15cm is right next door to incel tier, but it's still within the acceptable (not ideal, but still acceptable range) range of 0.42-0.44.

• Woah
high PFL/large orbitals can halo ugly people to average as well, even if they have average eye shape. It's why people call faces "harmonious" when everything looks normal.
You gotta have an abnormally wide PFL for your eye spacing to look normal with subhuman IPD. IPD >>>> PFL.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2205
JFL 68mms is literally top 5%. Your IPD is average which is more than enough to look good. I think shit starts going south at sub 6cm, depending on ES ratio but honestly it’s so rare to find a person with sub 6cm IPD with good ES ratio unless their FHWR is super low.
Rob Lowe is sub 60 I believe.

• +1
Isn't 13.5 average? I thought that 14-15cms was wide.

And a 6.3cm IPD with a 15cm is right next door to incel tier, but it's still within the acceptable (not ideal, but still acceptable range) range of 0.42-0.44.
i've read average was between 13.7 and 14
14.5 should be 70th percentile.

yes you'r right.
You gotta have an abnormally wide PFL for your eye spacing to look normal with subhuman IPD. IPD >>>> PFL.
just have strabism bro to widen ipd theory

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Greeicy and Deleted member 3202
Most people have good IPD, but average PFL.

IPD is more of a failo or not failo. It won't halo someone on its own.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Greeicy and Deleted member 3202
What's your PFL? Mines 3.0-3.1cms.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2205
What's your PFL? Mines 30-31cms.
I honestly don’t know. I have been told it’s wide but I don’t have access to a ruler. I think it’s probably above average.
EF0DC3B3 AC3A 44F8 A786 F7D0398B84AF

But my IPD is only 6cm which is what failos my eye area the hardest.

• +1
I honestly don’t know. I have been told it’s wide but I don’t have access to a ruler. I think it’s probably above average.
View attachment 384262
Golly fuck, good eye area bro, the 60cm IPD is unfortunate, still looks good though.

• Woah
Golly fuck, good eye area bro, the 60cm IPD is unfortunate, still looks good though.
31EB3F30 DDA9 43B0 BB3A 150128729C90

I guess i’m saved by eye area but honestly my nose is so long and my IPD is below average which makes my midface subhuman and prevents me from entering Chad territory.

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and Inscol
View attachment 384269
I guess i’m saved by eye area but honestly my nose is so long and my IPD is below average which makes my midface subhuman and prevents me from entering Chad territory.
Nah, It think it's your eye shape + PFL saving you. very good-looking indeed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Greeicy
View attachment 384262
prolly 34-35 mm

• +1
A low IPD = no hope of going up even 0.1 points through surgerymaxxing unless you somehow manage to get an orbital box osteotomy. A long nose is nowhere near as bad as a low IPD.
View attachment 384243
Do you think this guy would get any benefit whatsoever from a rhinoplasty and bimax + implants? His PSL rating wouldn’t even FLINCH unless he gets a modified lefort 3 or an orbital box osteotomy. And no, ES ratio doesn’t matter in this case...why? Well, a bad ES ratio caused by a wide zygos is easily fixable through zygoma reduction. A bad ES ratio caused by a low IPD requires orbital box osteotomy, which is a pipe dream.

TL;DR : Sub 6cm IPD cels with bad ES ratio must give up on surgery and just try to be bluepilled normies instead.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
my IPD is 68mm but I'm a KHHTV virgin because I'm a sub5 ethnic
You should be glad that your IPD is wide + you have good ES ratio because it gives you a very good base for surgerymaxxing. The real unfortunate ones are those with a subhuman IPD.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Greeicy
my bizygomatic breadth is fucking 133mm how is that a good ES ratio???

my parents won't let me get surgery, I've already accepted ill never have love from a woman, It is what it is when you are ugly and ethnic like me
Your eye spacing is fine. You have good base for surgery.

• +1
my bizygomatic breadth is fucking 133mm how is that a good ES ratio???

my parents won't let me get surgery, I've already accepted ill never have love from a woman, It is what it is when you are ugly and ethnic like me
Nope, move out and get MSE + facepuller + MSDO + IMDO (possible skull implant from Eppley as well).

Nope, move out and get MSE + facepuller + MSDO + IMDO (possible skull implant from Eppley as well).
He should just work part time and save up.

• +1
Personally I'm beginning to think a long midface is not as bad a failio as some other things

Ipd, pfl, recession/lack of forward growth play a bigger part

You probably cant be PSL 6+ with a long midface, but you can be 5.5-5.75

• +1
Indeed. Literally the only thing you need for a good base is good ratios

5.9cms is the minimum, and 5.4-5.5cms if you have a smaller skull size such as Somerhalder.
About 57mm is the minimum
Tyler Maher has a 57mm IPD and looks amazing still
Tylermaher  20200425 0001

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 3962
a good es ratio looks so harmonious*

55mm ipd+ 25.5mm PFL:

Personally I'm beginning to think a long midface is not as bad a failio as some other things

Ipd, pfl, recession/lack of forward growth play a bigger part

You probably cant be PSL 6+ with a long midface, but you can be 5.5-5.75
find me a horsefacecel as good looking as these ipdcels:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and PenileFacialSurgery
68 ipd... Good or bad?

68 ipd... Good or bad?
Probably bad unless you have a bizygomatic breadth of 15.25cm+
Huge PFL+ average IPD looks like low IPD

Huge PFL is only good if ur ipd is enough to compensate it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
Probably bad unless you have a bizygomatic breadth of 15.25cm+

Huge PFL+ average IPD looks like low IPD

Huge PFL is only good if ur ipd is enough to compensate it
Well my ES ratio is 48 i was never called dolphin nor look like i have wide set eyes... my pfl is also pretty good tbh

Well my ES ratio is 48 i was never called dolphin nor look like i have wide set eyes... my pfl is also pretty good tbh
sounds like a dolphin tbh

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fukfuk fuk fuk fuk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
A Lefort would help, get a better mid face ratio and FHWR, that’s what matters most.

Look at Ian Homdersandler

“can’t go up even 0.1” is just fucking stupid.

If you have shit IPD, you have poor craniofacial development, which means shit genes along with health, which is why your genes will die off so others with good bone development can help our species survive.

Is 65mm ipd good? My cheekbones are 15-16 cm wide

thank god i have good IPD but a shit lower third thats easy to fix

• +1
Reactions: Ascensionrequired
high ass es ratio and lack of nasion definition hides my low-ish ipd, it still doesnt look ideal but its at least acceptable

• +1