Is 6.5 cm too much height fraud?

ZeroTwo

ZeroTwo

Iron
3cm from shoes +3,5 fron lifts (it says 5 but i compresses). I feel unstoppable with this height boost to be honest, What's your opinion about that is it noticable that I am wearing lifts. Not planning to use them every day just for special events (parties, weddings, etc.)

You're not frauding 6.5 cm, you're frauding 4 cause every man around you wears shoes with 2.5-3 cm heels. But yeah 4 cm is fine, the max you should do imo.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, ZeroTwo and LooksThinker
3cm from shoes +3,5 fron lifts (it says 5 but i compresses). I feel unstoppable with this height boost to be honest, What's your opinion about that is it noticable that I am wearing lifts. Not planning to use them every day just for special events (parties, weddings, etc.)
depends on what shoe you wear

• +1
Reactions: ZeroTwo
NOT ENOUGH

• JFL
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, TechnoBoss and tempelcat4
depends on what shoe you wear
Boots. I only plan to wear them at important events. It gives me a huge cofindence boost. If I would wear them everyday eventually I would hate myself and I wouldn't be able to leave the house without them.

You're not frauding 6.5 cm, you're frauding 4 cause every man around you wears shoes with 2.5-3 cm heels. But yeah 4 cm is fine, the max you should do imo.
You are right after using the base layer and two additional ones it looks fake af. At the base layer + 1 layer it doesn't look fake, it's still comfortable, my walk looks a bit weird but it will adjust over time. Op softmaxx just for 10 dollars.

Boots. I only plan to wear them at important events. It gives me a huge cofindence boost. If I would wear them everyday eventually I would hate myself and I wouldn't be able to leave the house without them.
you can mostly get away with dress boots for suits/business formal events, but in situations calling for a tuxedo unfortunately anything other than oxford shoes will look non-NT to young people, and low-class or against etiquette to older people. In that case elevator shoes are your only option, which can only give you about an inch without looking too obvious, mayyybe 1.5 but that's pushing it. Then again young people nowadays don't care about fashion and etiquette at all, so maybe you could wear boots like the ones below with a tux and people wouldn't notice.

Last edited:
every day just for special events (parties, weddings, etc.)
why even wear it then?
Makes basically no difference
Just get normal formal shoes if you're gonna only wear it on rare special ocassions

Where I live everyone wears flat shoes (no more than 2 cm)

you can mostly get away with formal boots for suits/business formal events, but in situations calling for a tuxedo unfortunately anything other than oxford shoes will look non-NT to young people, and low-class or "violating fashion etiquette" to older people. In that case elevator shoes are your only option, which can only give you an inch without looking too obvious.
View attachment 2827213View attachment 2827209
Bruh, I will maybe attend a tuxedo event like what twice in my lifetime. I meant using them for job interviews, parties, weddings, etc. Most young people still wear jordans at formal events tho. It looks so fucking cringe Brocolli zoomer cut transitioning into high clsss fit then low class shoes. Dress code isn't that fixated unless you meet up with millionares.

Bruh, I will maybe attend a tuxedo event like what twice in my lifetime. I meant using them for job interviews, parties, weddings, etc. Most young people still wear jordans at formal events tho. It looks so fucking cringe Brocolli zoomer cut transitioning into high clsss fit then low class shoes. Dress code isn't that fixated unless you meet up with millionares.
yeah you're right, I see young guys with sneakers and suits in conferences all the time. Formal boots will look just fine then. Plus they look great, I've been wearing chelsea boots and "oxford boots" since forever, long before I started wearing lifts.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
why even wear it then?
Makes basically no difference
Just get normal formal shoes if you're gonna only wear it on rare special ocassions
I think you got it wrong. Not only special occasion. I mean stuff like job interviews, parties, work parties, weddings, maybe on a nice dinner date, etc. I don't want to become dependent on them that's why I don't wear them everyday. Only on days where I want to present my best self.

I look goofy af if I go above 1.75 inch shoes like people can tell

+3cm lifts no one will notice for sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Back