Is a bad posture really fixable if you already tried strenghtening your muscles?

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
Assuming I already did all the muscle strenghtening exercises and my back and neck are strong, but my posture is still shit.. is it possible to really change the way your spine and neck looks? Can a doc or a chiro change natural spine curvature? This is my last hope to get to 5'10-5'11 because my posture is shit, I look like I play Call of Duty all day

I actually have real hope because when I look at pictures, I notice that my hips or waist are usually at the same level, if not a little bit higher next to a 5'10 person (Im 5'9) But after getting to the upper torso, they get taller

Its not just muscle strength some muscles get too tight and you need to stretch them.

Athlean-xhas a bunch of videos about posture and stretching and they are what i used to fix my posture so I highly recommend them.

• +1
Reactions: here and audimax
it's not just about muscles. bad posture deforms your bones and bones need a bit of time to get back to where they're supposed to be