Is a small forehead attractive to women?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Yesterday I saw a sandnigger at the supermarket. He’s not chad but I became envious of him because he had a small forehead with strong nw0 hairline. After my HT I’m supposed to restore my nw0 hairline but my forehead will still look pretty big: horizontally I can place 3.5 fingers between my hairline and brows. Besides, it’s pretty wide.

I’m always jealous of guys who have a narrow 2 finger forehead because I always hate my forehead size. But that’s only my perspective. I wonder if “two heads” is attractive to women.

what about you check it out yourself in real life? do you have any female attention?

you saw this guy?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 7926, Zygos4Life and 7 others
Yes, compact small forehead vertically is attractive. All slayers and Chads have small foreheads. Bulbous vertical "aristocratic" forehead is retarded and gay, not sexy.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Slob, Deleted member 2581 and 3 others
Within reason, small forehead is always better.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, randomguy1235 and Deleted member 616
it depends on the face. if the entire face is long but the forehead is small, itll look weird. if the entire face is long but the forehead is small, itll look weird.

Isn't the ideal forehead height 3 fingers?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
Within reason, small forehead is always better.
Some theories claim that an ideal forehead size should be the 1/3 of your entire face. But I've seen many attractive guys whose forehead is like 1/4 of their face. I think small forehead + bigger lower third makes you look masculine but if that means attractiveness depends on your overall harmony.

Some theories claim that an ideal forehead size should be the 1/3 of your entire face. But I've seen many attractive guys whose forehead is like 1/4 of their face. I think small forehead + bigger lower third makes you look masculine but if that means attractiveness depends on your overall harmony.

Small forehead makes your splanchocranium look bigger giving you a more warrior skull appearance. Small cranium is good unless its Neanderthal tier.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235 and Deleted member 616
For sure, a guy will always look better with a forehead on the shorter side. arabs/latinos are good examples, very ideal imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
3 fingers sounds about right depending on the length and size of the rest of your face
loads of mm's and gl men have large forheads. its a masc straight if the forhead isnt convex or rounded. tall, broad square forhead if you arent balding is an extremely underrated trait
overly short forhead looks terrible imo, its a huge failo

• +1
Reactions: chobou and Deleted member 685
short & wide
---
the opposite of mine
:feelswhat:

• +1
small foreheads look weird most of the times, but big foreheads are a death sentence.

• +1
who cares , as long as your hairline isnt bad , thats all that matters. Girls arent paying attention to foreheads. Eye area and lower third is most important in attracting girls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
Download

Perfect forehead, not too low and not too high
Short af vertically forehead is a subhuman ethnic trait,

• +1
Doesn't help to have a big skull so no as long as it isn't disproportionate.

Yesterday I saw a sandnigger at the supermarket. He’s not chad but I became envious of him because he had a small forehead with strong nw0 hairline. After my HT I’m supposed to restore my nw0 hairline but my forehead will still look pretty big: horizontally I can place 3.5 fingers between my hairline and brows. Besides, it’s pretty wide.

I’m always jealous of guys who have a narrow 2 finger forehead because I always hate my forehead size. But that’s only my perspective. I wonder if “two heads” is attractive to women.
No. Below average size forehead looks dumb af and is sign of low iq.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
small forehead is dumb, normal forehead and nw0 is better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and Deleted member 685
No. Below average size forehead looks dumb af and is sign of low iq.
LOL NO. Look at Cristiano Ronaldo, he has small forehead and it looks good as fuck.

In this thread it says it's 3 fingers, but I don't know if these stats are trustworthy. You should take a look on Lookism.

Oh didnt see that thread back in the day. judging from a pic taken with DLSR camera far away I have these stats (measured with photoshop selection tool markers)

FWHR: 1.97

midface ratio (IPD vs nasion to upper lip): 1.1

mouth to nose width: 1.48

lower to upper lip: 1.52

chin to philtrum: 2

forehead height: 3 fingers

Oh didnt see that thread back in the day. judging from a pic taken with DLSR camera far away I have these stats (measured with photoshop selection tool markers)

FWHR: 1.97

midface ratio (IPD vs nasion to upper lip): 1.1

mouth to nose width: 1.48

lower to upper lip: 1.52

chin to philtrum: 2

forehead height: 3 fingers
Good stats.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
tom-brady-sunday-morning.jpg

6fc4e1ab03ab1663dbfb47ccaea5f248.jpg

doesnt matter imho

I have 3.5 fingers forehead and girls still think I am attractive.It really depends,but it would be definitely better if I had smaller forehead.I have to fraud my hair this way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and Deleted member 685
I have 3.5 fingers forehead and girls still think I am attractive.It really depends,but it would be definitely better if I had smaller forehead.I have to fraud my hair this way
3.5 is not bad at all

i definitely like small foreheads in women though

I think the size of the forehead should be related to the inclination of the forehead, besides the hairline of course.

Lmao 2 fingers is way too small. I think you've seen the forhead of an alien that has escaled area 51 cause I've never seen someone with such a small forhead.

• JFL
Reactions: incelslayer01
Lmao 2 fingers is way too small. I think you've seen the forhead of an alien that has escaled area 51 cause I've never seen someone with such a small forhead.

Jeez these threads...You know what Is attractive to women?A good looking face ya dumbass.
How in the right mind do you think women will be like:"oh look at his forehead its 1.2 cm too small He looks good tho but no,I cant be with him because I find his forehead a little too unnattractive"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227