Is ASHWAGANDHA a SCAM?

sly shinkai

sly shinkai

ofWudan

"I'm not sure it has an antioxidant effect so I definitely don't think there's any harm in including it but personally, I wouldn't include it every day because I'm very strongly against organizing the GABA receptors on a daily basis. I can't see how it would help for appetite suppression either but it could help or sleep because the GABA receptor will relax just like if you take GABA supplements or if you take alpha amine which I strongly suspect affects the GABA receptors as well although I haven't really looked into it so basically my answer is 5-htp will probably help you sleep although it's not the most efficient way to improve your search energy system and really the serotonergic system is one of the most important systems."

muh scam

soys think anything that isn't estrogen cucked bean water is a scam

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and noodlelover
No, for me it worked, although I'm prone not to believe in drugs and considering many effects as placebo, ashwagandha did give me better feeling and stronger morning wood for some reason.
It's important to buy ashwagandha with more than 5% of ksm-66 in it, less is not effective

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: quemirasmanv2, Kilimanjaro, Deleted member 14561 and 1 other person
No, for me it worked, although I'm prone not to believe in drugs and considering many effects as placebo, ashwagandha did give me more better feeling and stronger morning wood for some reason.
It's important to buy ashwagandha with more than 5% of ksm-66 in it, less is not effective
it gives me a good feeling too. I sleep better and all day I am just more energetic after I take it. But this is because it affects the GABA receptors, which is not good to do very often.

I stopped taking it, gave me bubble guts and the shits

It worked for me the first cycle. I was getting random burst of energy and horniness throughout the day, and didnt give a fuck about any petty things I usually worried about. Once I got to the second or Third bottle however it gradually stopped working, IDK why.

Why don’t you try it any find out
It definitely puts you to sleep like it claims

It definitely puts you to sleep like it claims
lol. i use it in the morning.

i use it. for 1 year orso now. but i haven't noticed much difference.
but maybe it does do good shit, under the radar that i don't notice.

lol. i use it in the morning.

i use it. for 1 year orso now. but i haven't noticed much difference.
but maybe it does do good shit, under the radar that i don't notice.
did you experience any anhedonia ashwagandha is said to cause? I stopped taking it after 3 months but it has definitely made me more calm/ less anxious

I have been taking it for months and I camt really tell much of a dofference

It reduces cortisol levels (stress) which is scientifically proven. That's enough for me to take it. I feel better than when i don't take it. I tend to laugh more often and have a general feeling of happiness/less anxiety, especially in the evening.

It worked for me the first cycle. I was getting random burst of energy and horniness throughout the day, and didnt give a fuck about any petty things I usually worried about. Once I got to the second or Third bottle however it gradually stopped working, IDK why.
You have to cycle it. After a bottle, take a break for two months or so.

• +1
Reactions: Nautica and sly shinkai

Users who are viewing this thread

Back