Is astaxanthin and liposomal vitamin c enough to make my skin tone 1 shade lighter??

J

jatin

Iron
i started taking liposomal vitamin c + astaxanthin to make my skin tone a shade lighter...currently on a scale of 1 to 6 my skin tone is 3.5 and i wanna go to 2.5... so i saw a thread of @baku9 where he mentioned how astaxanthin alone can make your skin tone 1 shade lighter well he mentioned other supplement too but that stack is overkill and i don't wanna get sick but i start taking antioxidant he mentioned liposomal vitamin c +astaxanthin....so like has anyone tried and get result by this stack??....

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
link @baku9's thread pls

also dont forget sunscreen before going out

• +1
Reactions: AySab
link @baku9's thread pls

also dont forget sunscreen before going out

Ik this already bro this is common sense tbh...but the thing he mentioned that you can go to your least tanned skin like chest,hand is not fully true...some parts of our body is more bright than the others...and imo noone should ever abuse monobenzone and hydroquinone and some other products like them that have adverse side effects...
Did u not listen to a thing he said. None of the supplements u wanna use will work unless u use something to increase cell turnover/ use an external lightening method

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Ik this already bro this is common sense tbh...but the thing he mentioned that you can go to your least tanned skin like chest,hand is not fully true...some parts of our body is more bright than the others...and imo noone should ever abuse monobenzone and hydroquinone and some other products like them that have adverse side effects...
I have tried a glutathione and msm stack that didn’t do anything for me because I used. Nothing extrenally

I have tried a glutathione and msm stack that didn’t do anything for me because I used. Nothing extrenally
Well you should try IV glutathione if you have money...IV glutathione imo is the best way to lighten

Did u not listen to a thing he said. None of the supplements u wanna use will work unless u use something to increase cell turnover/ use an external lightening method
I forgot to reply this...well I use retinol for my face and body too and exfoliate once in a week too and I use glycolic,lactic and salicylic acids for exfoliation and I use other lightening agent too like vitamin c, niacinamide,and alpha arbutin...