Is being very low trust or high t good for picking up females?

K

Kirby7000

Master
Ive been drinking a lot of beer recently and changing my style. Men are often scared shitless in public and avoid me and when I talk to them you can see they are visibly scared. This hurt my confidence. I noticed that women seem to like me a lot and give me looks and try to get near me.

Is this because Im high T temporarily from drinking?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, keonxmogs, Darkeningstar and 2 others
Men think you're a gay rapist and don't wanna get sent to jail for having to beat ur ass when u try touch them up. The women act nice so you don't rape them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Doommaxxed, keonxmogs and 2 others
Men think you're a gay rapist and don't wanna get sent to jail for having to beat ur ass when u try touch them up. The women act nice so you don't rape them.
real 😭😭😭

story of my life

No. You have to be GL. All there is to it. Your typical high T person is an ugly ogre.

Now high trust vs low trust is more interesting. I would say I see girls paired with high trust guys more often than the opposite, but this might be due to bad categorizing on my side as I don't find a lot of guys to be menacing especially as I got older

No. You have to be GL. All there is to it. Your typical high T person is an ugly ogre.

Now high trust vs low trust is more interesting. I would say I see girls paired with high trust guys more often than the opposite, but this might be due to bad categorizing on my side as I don't find a lot of guys to be menacing especially as I got older
I think I may be fooling females I'm high trust with jewelry and clothing. If a women speaks to mean when im wearing a particular item I remember that forever. I started stacking all the items that women seem to react well to and its being doing good. One wrong move with a clothing article and its over and the females run. Its a dangerous game and i dont recommend