Is bimax ccw + chinwing result similar to this morph reasonable to expect?

green

green

Iron

I tried morphing some bimax myself and it didn't look very good due to my downward growth/jaw blending into my neck. What would I do after bimax? Is there anything that can fix my eyes - they are asymmetrical and I have way to much upper eyelid exposure.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2634 and JizzFarmer
Maybe bimax + genio

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
I think the advancement is possible if with bimax u add also a genioplasty.
For the eye area bimax it self should move forward the maxilla and the soft tissue will provide a bit more of undereye support.
Consider also High Cut lefort 1, Lefort 2 or Modified Lefort 3 if u really want to do something about the under eye area

• +1
Supera orbital speaking.. idk bro try first hooding max with ice; seems to work

• +1
hooding max with ice?
Yes. People says it works.. I can’t really confirm but to support this theory gotta say that as the cold weather approached one of my eye got hooded and more symmetrical.

First photo was summer; second photo was yesterday. Notice my left eye.

Again I didn’t hooded max but it support the cold theory and fat protection.

It’s impossible i got fattier because i slipped into clinical depression and stopped to eat; my bf also dropped from 10% to 8% and i weight less. Only explanation is that the fat got stored there.

Attachments

• 9E86DFFC-4BF9-4D07-867E-F4F4E950A852.png
    9E86DFFC-4BF9-4D07-867E-F4F4E950A852.png
    618.5 KB · Views: 65
  • 25EC36A8-C5DE-4881-B847-82ADFAB5A49D.jpeg
    25EC36A8-C5DE-4881-B847-82ADFAB5A49D.jpeg
    39.3 KB · Views: 71
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles
I mean.. it’s not that im confirming such theory but if we have people claiming it works and then i can recall this thing happening to me during the years.. maybe it’s legit.. try it

Yes. People says it works.. I can’t really confirm but to support this theory gotta say that as the cold weather approached one of my eye got hooded and more symmetrical.

First photo was summer; second photo was yesterday. Notice my left eye.

Again I didn’t hooded max but it support the cold theory and fat protection.

It’s impossible i got fattier because i slipped into clinical depression and stopped to eat; my bf also dropped from 10% to 8% and i weight less. Only explanation is that the fat got stored there.
You just put ice on your upper eyelid/ under brow ridge? For how long

• +1
@Carl-o yo, I have the same issue. My left eye hooding is worse than the right one. I don't know why though. Asymmetrical browridge/muscles? Can you move one of your eyebrows?

@Carl-o yo, I have the same issue. My left eye hooding is worse than the right one. I don't know why though. Asymmetrical browridge/muscles? Can you move one of your eyebrows?
Not sure what you mean; but if you explain better when i’ll come back from work i’ll provide some picks.

why are you bald tho

why are you bald tho
I have really bad genes. Diffuse patterened alopecia. My hair was visibly thin all over top of my head, don't like looking at it so I shaved it

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
Not sure what you mean; but if you explain better when i’ll come back from work i’ll provide some picks.
In the first pic you can see your left eye is slightly less hooded than the other one. I have the same problem, but I feel like it's connected to the browridge/muscles. I can move my left eyebrow independently and I raise it quite often unconsciously. My right eyebrow is "completely dead". It doesn't go up itself.

In the first pic you can see your left eye is slightly less hooded than the other one. I have the same problem, but I feel like it's connected to the browridge/muscles. I can move my left eyebrow independently and I raise it quite often unconsciously. My right eyebrow is "completely dead". It doesn't go up itself.
I can move my eyebrows but my left one is more active than the right one. Not dead but almost.
Could be muscles tension but still

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4410
his UEE is also a function of his lack of brow ridge projection, i have a similar problem too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4410
his UEE is also a function of his lack of brow ridge projection, i have a similar problem too
I think I have left side of my browridge slightly less projected, yeah. Not only visible difference in hooding, but also the shape of the eyebrow is slightly different.

Your mouth is narrow but checkbones are popping i have this same issue, but yours Is significantly narrower, anyone know how yo fix this, no doctor wants to give me mse because mu normal palate

Your mouth is narrow but checkbones are popping i have this same issue, but yours Is significantly narrower, anyone know how yo fix this, no doctor wants to give me mse because mu normal palate
You can have average/wide palate and still narrow mouth.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
yeah i was, but unbanned now :)

damn, thats fucked to hear tbh. is there a cure?
Finasteride should stop the thinning or at least slow it down. I started it way too late tho. I've been on it for 4 months, in another 5 months if it looks halted/severely slowed I can get a hair transplant.

There's mouth widening surgery but it probably leaves scars. Can also stretch the mouth but it probably damages it. I'll probably just cope with my current mouth width because its not worth having joker scars on your mouth for a wider mouth. My mouth is like 4cm lol. It should be about 5cm, but it is what it is.

It also looks narrower because my nose is kind of wide at the nostrils. I think if I have that reduced some my mouth would look better.

Last edited:
Op, can you show teeth while smiling?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
ur biggeest failio is ur eye area. train ur damn neck as well and make sure ur frame gets mogger size. honestly just skin head maxx its pretty legit tbh. also trim ur eye brows, make sure they become a straight line instead of sloping off around ur eye balls

give it up, you wont look like a fucking morph dipshit.

your jaws will benefit from bimax
the following is the best advice you will get:
- surgeon performs CCW rotation, your occlusal plane should be less than 100 degrees post OP. Posterior down graft with bone. no impaction
- no more than 2mm maxilla advancement at the MAXILLA CUT (otherwise your bulbous nose will resemble a nigger nose)
- genioplasty with bone graft so your chin doesn't become too short.

you can skip bimax for a chin wing if the recovery and waiting around bothers you. the result wont be optimal but could be good enough.

find a way to fix your nose. get a hair system. filler/fat to upper eye lid. orbital and cheekbone implant.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
give it up, you wont look like a fucking morph dipshit.

your jaws will benefit from bimax
the following is the best advice you will get:
- surgeon performs CCW rotation, your occlusal plane should be less than 100 degrees post OP. Posterior down graft with bone. no impaction
- no more than 2mm maxilla advancement at the MAXILLA CUT (otherwise your bulbous nose will resemble a nigger nose)
- genioplasty with bone graft so your chin doesn't become too short.

you can skip bimax for a chin wing if the recovery and waiting around bothers you. the result wont be optimal but could be good enough.

find a way to fix your nose. get a hair system. filler/fat to upper eye lid. orbital and cheekbone implant.
I know through rhinoplasty a nose tip reduction can be performed - would that be enough to allow me to do more maxilla advancement say 5mm. Or would I likely need some kind of nostril width reduction at that point too. I'm thinking for eyes I need orbital decompression, canthoplasty, infraorbital implant, and filler/fat to upper eyelid. I think Taban can do the first 3 procedures at the same time from what I saw on his site.

I know through rhinoplasty a nose tip reduction can be performed - would that be enough to allow me to do more maxilla advancement say 5mm. Or would I likely need some kind of nostril width reduction at that point too. I'm thinking for eyes I need orbital decompression, canthoplasty, infraorbital implant, and filler/fat to upper eyelid. I think Taban can do the first 3 procedures at the same time from what I saw on his site.
No, avoid over advancement of the maxilla, it will destroy harmony and make you look odd. The rest of your face does not project forward enough. I'm 1 month post bimax. Recovery is fine. I forgot to mention if you choose bimax ensure an alar cinch is performed to limit adverse changes to your nose. Bimax first, always.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: green
No, avoid over advancement of the maxilla, it will destroy harmony and make you look odd. The rest of your face does not project forward enough. I'm 1 month post bimax. Recovery is fine. I forgot to mention if you choose bimax ensure an alar cinch is performed to limit adverse changes to your nose. Bimax first, always.
Can u dm the before and after? Did u do it in surgery first or had braces?

Can u dm the before and after? Did u do it in surgery first or had braces?
not sharing pictures, sorry. nothing major to report, appear to have a good result, certainly look like myself still, with jaw asymmetry and recession corrected. probably under advanced in the eyes of looksmax autistics. what they fail to understand is the importance of harmony and proportion and how they are unique to each individual. Bringing jaws forward more often than not ruins faces. my genio could have been 2mm longer. now to fix the rest of my face lol.

I wore braces 5 months beforehand, had them as a teen too. all up about a year of waiting around, huge waiting times between consultations and appointments fucked me over. I recommend you accept jaw surgery is a long journey. Braces are 100% needed post op.

Last edited: