Is Blackpill Cope?

D

Deleted member 17531

Prince of Macrobia
Everytime i go to school or go to a certain place,i see people who would be considered subhumans with females way above their looksmatch. Why is this? It cant be betabuxx because im talking about teenagers and young adults my age, not old ass 30+ year olds. And i see more short little ugly manlets with females than tall MTN+ niggas, someone help me understand this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Cidre enjoyer, sytyl and 4 others
because they are teens there still, the women are becoming whores and they need some time for this.

For example the most innocent girl in my school became a whore now

its a trap created by the old souled women

Girls standards aren’t high. Users here are just low tier normies. ( fat, acne, curry, have androids, neet, autistic)

@Biggdink

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, sytyl, Deleted member 18840 and 3 others
social circle that's why

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
Everytime i go to school or go to a certain place,i see people who would be considered subhumans with females way above their looksmatch. Why is this? It cant be betabuxx because im talking about teenagers and young adults my age, not old ass 30+ year olds. And i see more short little ugly manlets with females than tall MTN+ niggas, someone help me understand this
oofy doofy pill

• JFL
Reactions: juste
because they are teens there still, the women are becoming whores and they need some time for this.

For example the most innocent girl in my school became a whore now
wouldnt she get beheaded for that where u live

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy
there is no such a thing as tinder in elemtary school and HS. they have to take what is around. Obviously since college the difficulty is escalating for the understandable reason that most people come to study from different places into one city = higher chances of meeting chad.

and define subhuman most people thinks unironically that if you dont look like a model on candid, you dont have a giga jaw and hunter eyes youre a subhuman

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Deleted member 18603
there is no such a thing as tinder in elemtary school and HS. they have to take what is around. Obviously since college the difficulty is escalating for the understandable reason that most people come to study from different places into one city = higher chances of meeting chad
so does blackpill not apply for high schoolers

Everytime i go to school or go to a certain place,i see people who would be considered subhumans with females way above their looksmatch.

I never see this. What's your criteria of subhumanity? IMO a "subhuman" , in the casual sense, is someone who's UNDER 4/10 on the looks scale.

I never see this. What's your criteria of subhumanity? IMO a "subhuman" , in the casual sense, is someone who's UNDER 4/10 on the looks scale.
mine is about the same
and i see this everywhere

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
It’s the opposite of cope it’s a defeatist mentality. That being said with most girls you need to be NT. But looks don’t matter as much as niggas on here say they do
NTpill. :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
at that age they are still not hypergamic yet

blackpill applies mostly at 18yo+

• WTF
Ever since I saw chads whipping kids for being black and then making out with BLM obsessed white girls the next day I knew it wasn’t cope

at that age they are still not hypergamic yet

blackpill applies mostly at 18yo+

Cope. The looks pill is most brutal in teen years because money matters far less to teen girls than it matters to grown women. Sub-5 males can betabux when they're older. Sub-5 males have no chances when they're teenagers.

• +1
Reactions: stamaster21
there are traits they have that may be attractive

i am nothing, truly a phantom irl

• So Sad
They probably had big 7 in+ penises. :feelswhy:

• Love it
Cope. Blackpill applies at <18 because most minors hardly have any real status or money. Without status and money, looks are king.
maybe but hypergamy doesn't really apply in high school

• WTF
maybe but hypergamy doesn't really apply in high school

Huh? Girls lust after varsity football Chads. Melvin the scholar is invisible to girls.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: chigoha
ofc we see low smv guys with gfs. this happens because girls are needy and the dude might add something to her life, like a better social circle for example.

they jestermaxx their way into LTRs through romance and shit. after a while the girl gets bored tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and thecel
I said you live off of Earth cuz your imagined cope reality ain't happenin on this planet :lul:

Your statement is absurd.
you have low social awareness

• Hmm...
blackpill is mostly cope

• WTF
Woman like some men "fixer uppers" easier to try fix someone else than yourself.

• Woah
you have low social awareness

Allegedly, you frequently see ugly tiny manlets with Stacylite+ women, and you see more ugly tiny manlets with women than HTN+ guys with women. Where the fuck do you live?!? Copeville? Bluepilliburg?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18603
Allegedly, you frequently see ugly tiny manlets with Stacylite+ women, and you see more ugly tiny manlets with women than HTN+ guys with women. Where the fuck do you live?!? Copeville? Bluepilliburg?
come to the san francisco bay area and see for yourself

• Woah
Strange how real life didn't colerate with what a bunch of autists said in real life, extremely good looking people having to put no effort isn't even a black pill it's in the most general media, ugly people are insecure but I see sub humans 300 lbs get pussy for acting like wiggers. It's strange because they are so disgusting but I guess the red pill is right, just be confident

ofc we see low smv guys with gfs. this happens because girls are needy and the dude might add something to her life, like a better social circle for example.

they jestermaxx their way into LTRs through romance and shit. after a while the girl gets bored tho
realest shit spoken, this text mogs every fuckin post in this website cuz this is the most common shit happens to non chad people. only chad can really ltr, even chads get divorce raped so over for many men. you can slay tho

• +1
Reactions: galego123

Users who are viewing this thread

Back