Is chimp lip really a bad thing? (controversial)

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
Robert Pattinson is always complimented for his lips, but his lips themselves are fetal alcohol syndrome tier:

487714 v9 bb

It's his maxillary protrusion that gives him a pouty lip:

EOgZd1mW4AApYqN 1
Images 2

A lot of good looking guys have "chimp lip":

D0722169cf5aaddd120efbf6e522d50f  actor john mens hairstyle 1
82019741b3138491301554ec27a99110 1
Portrait of actor jon erik hexum who died tragically when he accidentally shot himself with a

EH41  0U0AQgKH8 1
3d3e371dbe4f0fb71a9767ac4a426776 1
Dacre Montgomery 02 GQ 24Oct17 getty b 1
Hot Pictures Dacre Montgomery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, thecel and lilhorizontal32
looks good on white people

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9670, thecel and 4 others
It can look aesthetic provided u have a solid chin under it otherwise it looks really bad.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ukcel1388, StrangerDanger, AscendingHero and 12 others

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zipzam, AscendingHero, thecel and 3 others
It can look aesthetic provided u have a solid chin under it otherwise it looks really bad.
Are Hexum's and Dacre's chin that good? Seems pretty short to me. Obviously they're above average but their chins aren't anything special.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BugEyes69420 and subhuman incel
Good point, I'll try to use it to cope when I will turn into a monkey after my bimax

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: valhalar, AscendingHero, lilhorizontal32 and 8 others
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
Robert Pattinson is always complimented for his lips, but his lips themselves are fetal alcohol syndrome tier:

View attachment 1277561

It's his maxillary protrusion that gives him a pouty lip:

View attachment 1277559View attachment 1277560

A lot of good looking guys have "chimp lip":

View attachment 1277564View attachment 1277565View attachment 1277573
View attachment 1277566View attachment 1277568View attachment 1277569View attachment 1277570
its not the lips, its the ipd and nasal width makes looks like a monkey

Is Hexum's chin that good? Seems pretty short to me. Obviously he's not recessed but his chin isn't very mogger.
Best lower third in existence imo. His chin isn't short at all. Short is matt lemond. His chin is pretty good.
Images   2021 08 20T002300887
Images   2021 08 20T002251235

• +1
Reactions: Ukcel1388, AscendingHero, Deleted member 14563 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
Best lower third in existence imo. His chin isn't short at all. Short is matt lemond. His chin is pretty good.
View attachment 1277585View attachment 1277587
I think Maher has a better lower third due to even better chin and hollow cheeks (@volcelfatcel I was wrong the other day in the Meeks vs Maher thread. Maher has hollow cheeks 24/7 just like Meeks)

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Jason Voorhees and volcelfatcel
I think Maher has a better lower third due to even better chin and hollow cheeks (@volcelfatcel I was wrong the other day in the Meeks vs Maher thread. Maher has hollow cheeks 24/7 just like Meeks)
He has absolutely massive cheekbones though which helps with hollow cheeks.

Hexum has a better chin than him. It's massive and well projected.Chins that are too tall and square often don't project well from the side.

Images   2021 08 20T003540661

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, volcelfatcel and Frank Jack
Maher is absolutely insane
Youthful yet masc

Meeks is a mogger and the only 7psl in the planet that looks good bald tbh

• +1
Reactions: Ukcel1388, AscendingHero, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, subhuman incel, Frank Jack and 1 other person
Not even remotely comparable to what poorly planned LF1 gets you

So not only upper lip convexity, but shitty nasolabial angle changes, nasal/alar base widening and loss of facial harmony.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Danish_Retard, Chadakin and 1 other person
Rober pattison is such a interesting case. He is like the outlier in PSL community. He has recessed upper maxilla, bad undeyes and chimp lip but he is still a mogger.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
  • +1
Reactions: Ukcel1388, AscendingHero, Effortless and 3 others
Maher chin mogs hexum from the front
Side is a meme.
I don't think maher's chin is that much better from the front. Sure it is wider than Hexum's chin but it lacks definition and angularity. Hexum's chin looks more 3 dimensional

Images   2021 08 20T004018504
Images   2021 08 20T002300887 1

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ukcel1388, Deleted member 20679, TUSSELEIF and 2 others
Rober pattison is such a interesting case. He is like the outlier in PSL community. He has recessed upper maxilla, bad undeyes and chimp lip but he is still a mogger.
It's his jawline. Maybe the best I've seen

7ECB58C6 C3CE 4DF1 9448 E944CAB8D276

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind, Ukcel1388, anactualdude and 2 others

Yep a tad bit looks good when your lower third is solid overall otherwise it looks redneck AF

Wtf went wrong here? Just too much lefort 1 advancement? Should they have done a reverse bsso instead of so much lefort 1 movement? Or they didnt do enough ccw rotation?
Too much linear advancement of at the level of the anterior nasal spine (ANS). Anything beyond like 3-4mm starts to cause dogshit nasal/paranasal changes in most people.

CCW is the answer.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, oatmeal and subhuman incel
Chimp lip is different from upper lip protrusion and full lips which models have. With Lefort I the chimp lip effect is caused by the movement of the philtrum and nasal base forward, giving a convex appearance under the nose.

Screen Shot 2021 08 12 at 21711 AM

• +1
Reactions: valhalar, Slob and subhuman incel
Overbite?
How-to-draw-lips-from-the-side_-overbite-normal-bite-underbite.png

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Jason Voorhees and volcelfatcel
Not even remotely comparable to what poorly planned LF1 gets you

View attachment 1277584 View attachment 1277586 View attachment 1277591

So not only upper lip convexity, but shitty nasolabial angle changes, nasal/alar base widening and loss of facial harmony.
1623158360167 1

Looks so bad, just like Tyrion Lannistercel post bimax. Aggressive LF1 will not turn you into a male model with forward growth, it can't replicate perfect genetics. Rather it gives you an uncanny imitation which leaves you looking like a low IQ ape with a worse nose, worse harmony, and worse ogee curve. :feelsrope:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Effortless, Danish_Retard, lasthope and 2 others
It's his jawline. Maybe the best I've seen

View attachment 1277605
Not really an outlier at all. He has very good eye area, jaw, pheno, zygos, etc. His only failo is nose and upper maxilla, which really aren't failos. Despite having bad undereye support, he has tight eyelids and PCT. Even his nose isn't that bad, a lot of guys who are thirsted over by girls have noses that aren't ideal.

• +1
Reactions: Ukcel1388, subhuman incel and Frank Jack
Is that avi morphed?
Looks borderline 8 PSL, fucking insane tbh

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Jason Voorhees
Too much linear advancement of at the level of the anterior nasal spine (ANS). Anything beyond like 3-4mm starts to cause dogshit nasal/paranasal changes in most people.

CCW is the answer.
Fuck @SixCRY was right. He made a thread about monkey curse.You always need ccw unless your occlusal plane is negative.
If your surgeon does straight advancement he should be getting sued.
So many bluepilled surgeon , so fucking disgusting actually.

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Fuck @SixCRY was right. He made a thread about monkey curse.You always need ccw unless your occlusal plane is negative.
If your surgeon does straight advancement he should be getting sued.
So many bluepilled surgeon , so fucking disgusting actually.
PSL has known about CCW for years. Not sure when it became lost knowledge

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
View attachment 1277619

Looks so bad, just like Tyrion Lannistercel post bimax. Aggressive LF1 will not turn you into a male model with forward growth, it can't replicate perfect genetics. Rather it gives you an uncanny imitation which leaves you looking like a low IQ ape with a worse nose, worse harmony, and worse ogee curve. :feelsrope:
sadly i think its true
you cant replicate natural forward growth :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Danish_Retard, Chadakin and 1 other person
Wouldn't that be caused by a lefort cut that is too low causing the lips to move without the nasal base? The third picture's nose is in the exact same position before and after.
Not at all. The lower nasal base has clearly moved forward and his nasal cartilage adapted by flattening instead of protruding like in pic 1.

Not at all. The lower nasal base has clearly moved forward and his nasal cartilage adapted by flattening instead of protruding like in pic 1.
So maybe rhino for more projection would be the solution to make it look better?

So maybe rhino for more projection would be the solution to make it look better?
Not a good solution or mitigating factor. It won't look normal ever unless they get revision bimax with LF1 setback.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope and Chadakin

Is an already flat nose with recessed maxilla describe a bad candidate for bimax while someone with a bigger nose and recessed maxilla a better candidate ?

Not a good solution or mitigating factor. It won't look normal ever unless they get revision bimax with LF1 setback.
mh what if you have upturned and wide nose and get lefort1
is it fixable with rhino?

Is an already flat nose with recessed maxilla describe a bad candidate for bimax while someone with a bigger nose and recessed maxilla a better candidate ?
Generally yes, because birdcels ostensibly have a majority of the recession occurring in their lower maxilla which is what LF1 mobilizes.

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8, subhuman incel and lasthope