Is facepulling worth it or just get MSE + FM

G

GetThatBread

Retired
MSE + FM costs about 10-15K but is proven to work and give you lateral forward Facial growth but a face puller is far cheaper and could in theory give you great results. Is there anyone here with proof that a face puller works? I’m thinking of purchasing the $250 FP a user here shared but the results only showed children and not teens and young adults. I want to know if @Tyrionlannistercel has had any changes with the home made face pulling device he made

I think you need MSE to made any signifiant saggital changes using a, facepulling device. Because we need a point to anchor the bone, and opening the suture is probably not optional to allow signifiant protraction.

if youre under 23, go for the face puller since it may take about 2 years to see results. if youre over 25, just get surgery

wait i take that back, jaw surgery has too many risks. just try face puller first for a year or so.

if youre under 23, go for the face puller since it may take about 2 years to see results. if youre over 25, just get surgery

wait i take that back, jaw surgery has too many risks. just try face puller first for a year or so.

could the process speed up if you apply more force/pressure on to the palate? Sandra Khans FP (https://squareup.com/store/letsfaceit/item/bow) is stated to have 2 KG of force pushing forward upon the palate. I assume the more force the less time it takes

could the process speed up if you apply more force/pressure on to the palate? Sandra Khans FP (https://squareup.com/store/letsfaceit/item/bow) is stated to have 2 KG of force pushing forward upon the palate. I assume the more force the less time it takes
its a bit dangerous to have 2kg. maybe instead you can opt for 1.0kg and see how things work out. u cant just change to 2kg since your face needs to slowly adapt and shape into the changes u want

MSE + FM costs about 10-15K but is proven to work and give you lateral forward Facial growth but a face puller is far cheaper and could in theory give you great results. Is there anyone here with proof that a face puller works? I’m thinking of purchasing the $250 FP a user here shared but the results only showed children and not teens and young adults. I want to know if @Tyrionlannistercel has had any changes with the home made face pulling device he made
don't even mention facemask, that shit grows your maxilla forward, but on the other hand makes your mandible more recessed. This is why Facemask is only used to treat underbite, the condition when your mandible is overprojected while the maxilla is recessed

• +1
Reactions: Joyride
don't even mention facemask, that shit grows your maxilla forward, but on the other hand makes your mandible more recessed. This is why Facemask is only used to treat underbite, the condition when your mandible is overpronected while the maxilla is recessed
perfecto! thats exactly why im wearing a shitty face mask lol. my chin and jaw is too much

perfecto! thats exactly why im wearing a shitty face mask lol. my chin and jaw is too much

you have a Facemask? If so did it give you better zygos?

you have a Facemask? If so did it give you better zygos?
Ive been wearing it for a month so far. I'm 19 btw. I already have somewhat decent zygos. The one I'm wearing is really shitty and basic tho. I can't tell if it changes anything yet cause its too early.